You did it again /pol

Being a vet myself I had literally waited months for the punisher series to come out on Netflix, I was sorely disappointed to see the dhs agent as a hajj female, the vets who advocate for the second amendment and small government painted as insane, and all around social justice trash constantly pushed throughout. They ruined it. They seriously ruined the only fucking character I gave a shit about. They even made small government/conservative types look like complete shit all while the government is extremely corrupt throughout. Did anyone else see this shit and lose it?

You're a fool for thinking it might be otherwise. Surprise, the kikes oppose your interests. Also this shit thread belongs on Sup Forums.

I almost lost it, but then Karen came out in support and showed that the gun-grabbing Senator was a lying sack of shit.

Fuck you faggot, it directly relates to da joos pushing their agenda and bullshit by destroying traditional narratives

Same here amerifriend.

I really wanted to watch it. But that muslim STRONK female cop teaming up with a kike killed it for me.

Then again, there is zero mainstream pop culture content that I can watch these days. All due to bullshit liberal propaganda.

Guess we always have the chris chan saga to follow.

I could not watch it anymore past episode 5.

Just pirate the old comics, user.

Stop whining faggot the show was Great, if anything it made guns even more attractive and even made fun of those politicians who are against guns but have armed security

The potrayel of the vets wasn't out of thin air either, they have their issues and aren't heroes in any way

Including that Arab bitch wasn't too dumb either, after all it was connected to the war with the middle East and such people do exist in your government

I seriously on a real level was actually offended by them openly advocating that any vet who is small government and pro 2a is insane and extremist from PTSD. They're gonna start pushing that shit harder now.

Look on the bright side. The actor who plays The Punisher is Jewish.

In fairness, the main character IS a vet who is pro 2A.

Oh wow shocker some German fag all pushing for (((diversity))) and loving the Muslim female deployed to Afghanistan story. Fuck you faggot.

No fuck you! That bitch was hot

Don't tell me you didn't notice the obvious propaganda bullshit?

Same as every other netflix show.
Honestly, only reason I haven't cancel it yet is the fact it's dirt cheap.

But it's really pushing my last buttons at this point.

Bottom line is they pussifid him compared to DD season 2.

There is where the blame lies.

Everyone died in his path but not when he got his on series.

I get you but it all left a really bad taste in my mouth. Instead of just enjoying senseless violence it was a preachy social justice laced destruction. I wish I could unwatch it and have left it at the Thomas Jane movie

>?!?!?

Isn't he like italian?! He looks italian to me.

You want to fight them? Cancel your Netflix account and stop going to movies. Especially super hero movies and Star Wars shit. Plus think about the fact that you're probably a man and should move on from such things.

>watching the netflix jew
kek

>haji agent was only hired because she checked off enough boxes, her superior outright states this
>haji admits the main reason she was ever hired at her previous position was because she spoke the language
>haji spends the entire series proving how incompetent she is
>stolen valor guy was a straight cuck that only glimpsed at surface level shit and thought he was enlightened
>Frank and Karen are openly pro-2nd and brings up counter-arguments about bombs and cars being just as deadly
>Karen brings up how guns help people feel safe, Senator tries to claim it's society's responsibility to do that and she quickly rebuffs by pointing out his armed security

There was some certainly leftist moments but they didn't go full Jessica Jones and actually brought up issues about gun-control and deep state/CIA/Rothschild manipulation.

Marvel is like a grade A certified cuckfag stamp of approval
You have no excuse for watching anything they produce and thinking it won't be terrible.

Netflix??

he he what is Netflix?

I saw it somewhere else

My fellow countrymen everyone. Just nuke us.

Bro, literally never watch tv. Watched the punisher movie on a buddy's laptop while deployed, figured the series would be cool and decided to watch. I'm probably seriously going to tell my wife to cancel our sub.

You can come here first. You seem alright.

I turned off the first episode during that cringy scene where they made that vet seem crazy. I may still watch, but it was a huge turnoff.

Dad a Jew lawyer. Mom's maiden name: Marx! From wiki:
>Bernthal was born and raised in Washington, D.C., to Joan Lurie (née Marx) and Eric Lawrence "Rick" Bernthal, a lawyer with Latham & Watkins LLP. His paternal grandfather was musician and producer Murray Bernthal. He has two brothers, Nicholas and Thomas. Bernthal and his family are Jewish.

You all better not see justice league then wonder woman opening scene shows her

I had high hopes myself, but you can't honestly expect much from the le normie xd marvel stuff

I still can't believe comic shit has become mainstream normie shit...

That's what I'm saying man. Like its a very calculated effort to make vets who don't like the fed appear crazy or suffering from PTSD and unqualified to own a gun.

saving a bunch of Muslim from bmb toting hire guys.

white....fuck you spll checker.

While on the topic, Is it really that bad in krautland?

>Have a bro who's working at some IT university in Darmstadt (I think it's in Darmstadt)
>he goes to this office party
>gets in some random conversation with this broad
>showing her something outside on the street
>raising his right arm to point out the thing
>this other broad from across the room approaches him
>starts yelling at him for being a NAZI

WTH

I was a bit disappointed there was no love scene between Micro, Frank and Micros wife. I feel like they could have promoted woman's freedom as well as the benefits of gays in combat.

Maybe next season it will get a bit more with the times.

They always do that though.
They will never write coherent thought provoking arguments for rightwing characters. It is always some retarded strawman figure.

Don't worry, at least they made sure it was know the hajj slut "deployed". What a fucking hero. I'm shocked they didn't make her the hero for fighting workplace microagression

I didn't watch it, i don't watch a lot of things now. the leftist degenerate propaganda is too strong, they push to hard with it. same with stranger things 2, i really like the first season, but then i hear the make the girl kiss the black kid, and she has too of course, even though it's not in the script, disgusting.

The agenda keeps moving forward even though they know, that we know, that they know.

These fuckers are all in.

lol, cry moar fag boi

(((meme flag)))

Marvel was literally founded by a Jew.

Watched the first episode and a bit of the second. Very disappointed. Very dumb writing. Soap opera bad.

Frank Castle isn't a calm and collected or smart. Literally slamming a wall with a sledgehammer. Who's dumb hamfisted idea was that?

Pure propaganda poorly strung together by some cool scenes of violence that they'll probably dangle through the whole series that I bet will condemn the US military for heroin, and laud Islam. The villains are whites who push around the latino kid on the construction site in episode 1.

inb4:
>BUZZFEED: 4 Chan Users Hate 'Punisher' Series Making It A Huge Achievement
>HOORAY!

Yeah i've watched the first episode with my girl, cringed a lot, and redpilled her on the world we live in.

We need a virgin punisher vs Chad bob lee swagger meme

wow you really can't face some facts that not suits your agenda

she's not a muslim

want to get triggered? watch berlin station, season 2 are better, but 1 also good

only watched the first episode huh?

Watched all the way through. Didn't enjoy it. Hated the hypocrisy of anti gun scenes mixed into a series about using guns to kill bad guys

Especially the Ennis run. Fucking great books

How did you like the (((Lieberman))) character?

This show is a kike-fest.

Frank Castle - (((Jon Bernthal)))
Billy Russo - (((Ben Barnes)))
Dinah Madani - (((Amber Rose Revah)))
Rawlins - (((Paul Schulze)))
Sam Stein - (((Michael Nathanson)))
David Lieberman - (((Ebon Moss-Bachrach)))
Zach Lieberman - (((Kobi Frumer)))
Sarah Lieberman - (((Jaime Ray Newman)))

The first Punisher had that whole scene about his family moving to London because it was safer. Looking back that feels like propaganda.

Yes, it's pretty bad. The majority of the German population is insanely brainwashed.

>find target
>prep work
>aquire guns
>scope out the place
>some background info on target
>Punisher Punishes target

how can they fuck that up so bad lads?

What did you expect, it's on Cuckflix bro.

GOD DAMN I HATE CHINKS

>superhero is simply an alienated, exploited marine who made it his righteous mission to take down the corrupt, the criminal and the treasonous who exist beyond the reach of the law because they control the law, and to PUNISH those people utilizing maximum firepower
>paint 2nd amendment folks as nutjobs

Frank Castle is a true american hero.

>honorary aryans

The Punisher is redpilled in the same way that Luke Cage is redpilled

perhaps accidentally, but not entirely

Luke Cage gave us a corrupt black politician and a police force trying to do good.
Also the whole "do you see a nigger standing here before you?" speech was semi-redpilled.

A friend tricked me and told me Barracuda was gonna be in it...I was actually hype.

I skipped all the scenes with agent raghead in them (except when Frank was involved)
Made the series much more tolerable, though the first half is pretty much garbage.

No, because I am not a slave to the media. Stop watching television you retard.

Overheard/watched over shoulder some while my dad was watching it.
He was complaining a lot, and he's a boomer. Not about the same Sup Forums things you or I noticed, but it's clear how detached from their audience American Mass Media productions are.

Stop watching anything related to TV. All of it is anti white

The animal kingdom does worse to each other. Animal cruelty is a societal construct.
I merely acknowledge I prefer my macro-biological food dead and cooked.

>a surpise earthshake in Chili killed 227 peoples today

that's the other thing that baffles me,Punisher is just like Sopranos for me in that it was packed with comedy moments while being brutal.
That time Frank poses as a girl online to attract a pedo or that barracuda plane panel when he recognises his old cell m8 was funny as shit.
Fuck it,gonna just read some Ennis instead.

Does he kill any blacks? or is literally every criminal in Jew York City white?

Episodes 3-10 are basically Law & Order
wtf

that look on the guys face...holy fuck that must have felt good.
what happened with the 2 on 2 nigger fight?

They'll imply that anyone who opposes their agenda is ill and unable to think correctly. Veterans don't get a pass from them, and PTSD is a low-hanging fruit to pin on them. It's very offensive, agreed.

The portrayal of Punisher in the Daredevil show was pretty damn good. Of course ((Netflix)) would SJW it up in the spinoff

>Golly gee, would you look at that coincidence! Just how small is the world, G_d dammit? Shalom chosen brothers

((Marvel))

>still watching Netflix

Turn off the electric Jew

You're outta your fucking mind if you don't see the real point: female haji is totally inept and a slave to white cock. Frank doesn't even cuck Micro, he makes him a better man. Some vets are faggots and pussies and some wind up becoming taxi drivers.

Best Marvel product in decades.

For vet you are kind of a pussy if you get triggered by TV show having some stereotypes. Especially when it's about someone running around and shooting people in the face on US soil.

>some "writer" wrote that comic
>some "writer" who doesn't know it's 'couldn't care less' and not 'could care less'
>hope he's dead