I am anti-NN because daddy Trump said so

>I am anti-NN because daddy Trump said so

Agreed. Trump is awesome.

Anti non-nude? Same desu

Fuck government regulation of internet tho

Sup Forums is full of shills, just ignore them.

you guys need to go back

If you are for NN you are an economics simpleton.

Support no-NN, so that r/The_Donald can fuck off again

If *claps hands*
It *claps hands*
Doesn't *claps hands*
Support *claps hands*
My *claps hands*
Narrative *claps hands*
Its *claps hands*
Dumb *claps hands*

>shill removed the kike from the original image
Really fires those neurons.

>I'm anti-NN because reddit is pro-NN

There are now people paid to meme your opinions the way they want them to be, look at this guy.

Don't change the fucking internet.

Im anti american NN because most faggots ruining the board are americans. It would feel good to post without amerimutts ruining shit

You're thinking of the other picture that has the same concept.

Sharejew out in force tonight

>implying dutch/eu internet regulation is somehow not good.

Clogposter what are you on about, our internet is kept neural through gov regulation as well.

Net neutrality isn't regulation. They don't intervene in your data streams or decide what you can an cannot use. They just enforce the rule that all data should be treated equally. That is to protect consumers from exploitation by big corporations. It doesn't stifle competition because the rules are clear and everyone has to abide by them on this level playing field, no matter the size and power of the company.

Kek

poo in the loo shills out in force tonight. How much is Ajit paying you?

Exactly, you made it even more shit to fit your agenda.

But there is a Jew in my picture, so what's your point?

>being this dense

I support anti-NN because (((jews))) support NN.

These threads are doing more to hurt your cause than anything. What the fuck do you even expect to accomplish by shilling this shit here?

Your shill tactics won't work on me, friendo. Keep sucking that big Netflix dick though, maybe you'll get to be an extra in "Dear White People 2".

... I am for net neutrality, but you progressives and your shitting up the board is making it hard.

By the way, why are the rest of you faggots bitching about cbts but these waves of nn threads never gets a peep out of you guys? Damn shills.

>throwing away your consumer rights because it might make reddit mad
You have drank kool-aid.

>Consumer rights
You are a reddit nigger shill, have an upvote.

They're not even quality memes either, just embarrassing shit

>Ajit's shills trying to brainwash the common man into thinking they don't have rights
Fuck off.

>he thinks people have rights

>Croatia
Well, you don't.

they're not decimating my internet, friendo.

Read

Read more

I am anti-NN because if it means less burgers on the internet you can sign me up

I can live without them. Can plebbit?

>I don't care for it, that means everyone else should get fucked too
what a child

If I had a button that could destroy the fucking internet in an instant, it would be my moral duty to press it.
The internet really is a fucking pisspot of cynicism, and I attribute the massive social gains won by the political left in no small part to the internet. This system is what breeds the degeneracy in society. Just because we faggots sit here and stroke our dicks to rightwing philosophy doesn't save us from the damage this shit has done overall. It would be hard to find anything in history that accelerated societal decay quite like the internet.

At this point I just want NN gone in Burgerland to see what happens. Then we'll see whether the AnCaps are right or not.

Homie, that's about the 2010 order. Pai's planning to reverse the 2015 order, which is completely unrelated.

my internet is complete shit

Wrong

>no mention of the 2010 order
Try again.

whatever puts you screeching fags into an autistic trance of violence in the real world gets muh vote

>Can't reference previous regulations when writing new one
It's on the internet for all to download. Go read it yourself. Or whatever, don't.

>Can't reference previous regulations when writing new one
Is that a law or something? If not I have no clue what you're trying to argue.

>Not knowing how to greentext
You're not from around here are you.

You're not even making grammatical sense any more.

>Repealing NN removes SJW
Kek'd

Yeah I also hate paying 20€/mo for 50Mbps without data caps, throttling or fast lanes.

>somebody actually made these memes thinking they were funny and witty