Image of women/girls and womanhood presented in K-ON! should be adapted by every girl

Image of women/girls and womanhood presented in K-ON! should be adapted by every girl.

>no feminism
>all would be cute and innocent
>all would be afraid of doing lewd things because no one would marry them
>no bitchy attitude
>no whores
>conservative
>nice
>occasional clumsiness would be rather act of cuteness than really an issue (like Yui-chan)
>civilization is saved
>patriarchy is restored and humanity turns to a golden age of greatness

>conservative
My turn-on right there

Why? Even if all of that happened, they'd still be inferior to the Keions, because they would still be 3DPD.

>bringing politics into anime
fuck off

K-ON! presents a matriarchy though

No.
All heroines as girls doesn't equal matriarchy.
They are only for the viewer. :3

Wilhelm Reich theorized that support for fascist/authoritarian politics came was a symptom of sexual frustration and repression. I feel like Sup Forums and ISIS have proven his hypothesis correct.

>conservative

What?
Keions have no idea what politics is. They'd probably ask you if it was something delicious, apart from Mio, who learned her politics from John Lennon.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

Some fascists/nationalists I know are alpha male womanizers and some are socially awkward basement dwellers, so it's bullshit.

>Some fascists/nationalists I know are alpha male womanizers

Yeah I trust the guy on Sup Forums bragging about all the pussy he gets. And the OP is so obviously venting his problems with women and turning them into his political worldview. I had that phase before; thank God I snapped out of it.

This. If you want right-wing agitprop go watch GATE or something.

Kindly fuck off back to Sup Forums

It's not about conservatism as political philosophy, but as attitude to life – they are definitely opposite of stronk independent womyn.

Also, school comedies (and generally slice of life genre) show current social order as positive.

umad bro :DDDD
also I don't post in Sup Forums there are too many neurotic alt-right supporters

You forgot
>Lesbianism

Doujins don't count.

>Ritsu speaks like a boy (something you don't get from subtitles)
>Mugi has business instinct and is clearly set for an independent career
>The very notion of a girls' rock band

The issue here is that you have an unhealthy view of women; I know because I used to think the same way you did, and want them to act more like *you think* they did in the past--but trust me, you don't want to return to Victorian era sexual morality.

I am a conservative, but I don't ascribe to your betafaggot /r9k/ + Sup Forums attitude.

Please stop whining.

their goodness shouldn't be just a model for girls, but for all people in general

>learned her politics from John Lennon
NO SHE'S BETTER AND SMARTER THAN THAT AND YOU KNOW IT

>The issue here is that you have an unhealthy view of women
Nope, your wrong. Actually you can't know anything about that, I'm just wall of letters on a display for you and vice versa. I won't call you f.e. degenerate just because my view is different than yours, because no moar data, that some posts on autistic forum.
>and want them to act more like *you think* they did in the past--but trust me, you don't want to return to Victorian era sexual morality.
You implying that I want to return to some idealized past rather than seeking a good future.

It's here, lads.

>afraid of lewd
>civilization saved
Birth rates?

I would attack Azunyan if you know what I mean

>spend eternity as a sexless moeblob
>entire purpose is to entertain horny neckbeards who want to fuck you but never can because muh purity
>contribute literally nothing to society other than light music and adorableness
>no free will
>no meaningful conflict of any kind

All girls should strive to be like Ui.

I don't think Yui would be considered a good wife by a man with conservative views if she was real.

The alt right doesn't exist and it's just a media boogeyman to label the inevitable reactionary response to the leftist narrative they keep forcing in to people's faces.

KIIITAAA

Enjoy paying for their trips to mexico

>Posting a lewd of the most innocent and purest keion

I hope you have a very painful death

Azusa pleases old men for money together with Mio

DELET THIS except the Mio part