Hey ameriFAGS. Remember when CANADA burned down your WHITE HOUSE hahahahahahah

Hey ameriFAGS. Remember when CANADA burned down your WHITE HOUSE hahahahahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/supreme-court-clarifies-canadas-bestiality-law-with-ruling/article30371581/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the White House is whiter than most Americans

You mean the British?

That was a stupid one we built a better one after.

No

>Battle of 1812
>Canada independence July 1, 1867

Yes yes, and the United States fought the 7 year war and defeated the indians.

Yeah. It was the British. Canada wasn't an independent nation at that point.

So Canada didn't do shit.

Leafs BTFO

Ahahah I love American education. So trash

Common core educated?

Hahaha, no, I was born in 1999 old faggot.

Your soldiers are nothing. Alex and I can kill every one of them... in a blink of an eye. Remember that.

remember when your PM had to push his jaw out to appear manly in front of our glorious God Emperor President?

BAHAHAHA

No one alive would remember it retard. God Americans are actually retarded

>So trash
It would be "Such trash" you mong
Don't talk shit about education while you sit
in class, dreaming of dog cock

Nice intelligent reply. Man you Americans are so smart

Wrong, The British burned the White House down. Canada is always shit.

WE

By Canada's own rules that means we won. Suck it, Leaf.

>British regiment based out of Britain filled with British people.
>Canadian.
The U.S. burned your legislature in York, the Brits burned Washington. Not the Canadian Brits, the British Brits.

Wrong

Canada was under British control and the war of 1812 was fought because the USA was trying to kick the British off the continent. The USA failed in the attempt. But Canada was not an independent nation, it was a British nation. Canada didn't do shit.

Wrong

Wrong again yawwwwn

You inbred Ontarian fags stick out like a sore thumb. Go molest your children again, you sick fuck.

oh ok, so do you remember when canada gained their independence?

When he bragged about bringing in ISIS fighters to be a part of his country intentionally was far more damning.

>Be Canuck
>Get independence from GB in 1982
>take credit for an event 172 years before your independence.

That wuz bongs you dumb leaf. The only thing canada ever burned down was its reputation in the anglosphere.

Epik trolll lel u sure rekt them hard!

Can we revoke Canada's Anglosphere membership? They don't even have a red, white and blue flag.

Canada did not exist fucking moron, it is technically a British's move

>>leaf
>>nothing else to shit post about
The only thing you guys have accomplished other than this is getting cucked

Ur all mad Canada is the most superior country in the world. Kill yourselves peasants

I'm all for free speech but honestly I think the time has come to rangeban leafs from Sup Forums

Says the fag who still bows to a Fucking monarch

>refers to Americans as Amerifags
>lives in Canada
lol you stupid

Coming from a disgusting crooked tooth foul smelling brit faggot

>American education

>implying you had any considering your shit government controls everything

Canada fucking sucks you stupid pussy. Look at the new law Trudeau's Ahmed minister passed allowing disabled and diseased immigrants a free pass into Canada

Remember when America is the only military superpower on the planet and we could take over your entire country in less than week if we felt like it

>coming from an American
Have fun not having a free internet you cuck LOL

Triggered right wing lol what's new

And we'll burn you all down if we need to. YOU TURK STINK!

Go back to China you fucking gook we have enough of you

half your country belongs to france and the other half belongs to china, also, your prime minister is a clown. :(

Triggereddddd

Try it now pussies . Canada is irrelevant . You are irrelevant .

The war between an Empire and a literal backwater full of libtard fundies resulted in no boundary changes

No, but I do remember when you legalized fucking animals:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/supreme-court-clarifies-canadas-bestiality-law-with-ruling/article30371581/

Day of the Rake can't come fast enough for you literal Sheep fuckers.

Why do leafs try appropriating British history?

It's almost as bad as niggers thinking they were Egyptian.

>took them 7 years to defeat the redskins

Nice comeback, fags like you are the reason Canada is viewed as a cuck country and it very well should be, again go back to your home country chink

I will get the rake.

Canuckistanis didn't do shit, it was mighty eternal anglo garrisons who burned down their white house, you were our bitch.

>British education
KEK

The British did it guy. Accept that Canada is a cuck for Britain and always has been. Look at your precious queen on the crisp 20$

Do you have any retort besides straight contradiction.
This is the argument version of covering your fucking ears and screaming "I cant hear you"

yeah.. that one time canada totally beat the us in a war.. and as a result they lost the great lakes, the midwest expansion and their superiority in the North atlantic... They're the only military that can win a war by surrendering and losing all the spoils

>semantics semantics

Meanwhile, your white house burns... and the red coats laugh

WUZ

Regiments in Washington at the date of the burning:
4th Regiment (King's Own),
21st Regiment (Royal Scots Fusiliers)
44th Regiment (East Essex)
85th Regiment (Buckinghamshire Light Infantry)
Royal Marines.

All of them are either English or Scottish regiments. None of them are Canadian. The regiment responsible for firing the White House was the 44th Regiment of Foot (East Essex). It is not a Canadian regiment. There were no Canadians serving with it.

That is just plain wrong

PYROS

You just don't understand what I'm saying. Let me translate it into Canadian:
燃烧之日在华盛顿的军团:
第四团(国王自己),
第21团(皇家苏格兰)
第44团(东埃塞克斯)
85团(白金汉军轻步兵)
皇家海军陆战队。

他们都是英格兰或苏格兰军团。他们都不是加拿大人。负责射击白宫的团是第44团(东埃塞克斯)。这不是一个加拿大团。没有加拿大人服务。

Hey canacuck, remember when your country went full SJW?

Admiral Cockburn entered the building of the D.C newspaper, National Intelligencer, intending to burn it down. However, a group of neighborhood women persuaded him not to because they were afraid the fire would spread to their neighboring houses. Cockburn wanted to destroy the newspaper because they had written so many negative items about him, branding him as "The Ruffian." Instead he ordered his troops to tear the building down brick by brick making sure that they destroyed all the "C" blocks so that no more articles mentioning his name could be printed. The British commander's orders to burn only public buildings and strict discipline among the British troops are credited with preserving the city's private buildings.

He couldn't handle the banter it seems.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>British flag
Dumb ass motherfucker

Lol funny joke, what a funny guy you are

Miss clicked

>implying Canada wasn't British when they burnt it to the ground.

Not as funny as your country.

Was more about trade and them stopping our ships (even military ones) and taking former bongs and even some native born Americans and impressing them into their Navy. The French Revolution lasted a good 20 years and we had the Quasi War (a priveteer war) with them over trade too. The taking Canada part was just the political empire strategy of the time period. They had a faction trying to cancel the peace treaty if the assault on New Orleans was successful, as they knew it was coming after signing. On a side note, there's a pretty hilarious journal by a British Officer about the best way to burn down small hamlets and isolated farms. The US even burnt down a few houses in Ireland and the UK. Burning shit down was kind of a theme of the war.

>Alex Jones
Dude
His final form is supposed to be a secret
Don't let the globalists see this

>soldiers sailed straight from bermuda
>british

nobody can be this retarded

Are......are you fucking serious? I know you're a leaf fag, but come on, dude.

Saying everyone is "wrong" doesn't make you right you fucking faggot. Go suck some muslim cock.

My ancestors where British stupid kunts so yea we burnt down your gay White House

>Canadian education
KEK

Hey now, give Finland some credit, they did alright.

>When the Canadians mention it
>HURR I-IT WAS THE BRITISH
>When the British mention it
>HUR I-IT WAS THE CANADIANS
Something tells me you guys are a little sensitive around the event.

Well I'm half Scottish half English so we burnt that motherfucker down

What? The British burned down the White House. This is a fact.

Canada? What is that?

Hey Canada, remember when America invited you to join our revolution and you said 'nah', and now your ruled by a tranny lover who's literally importing ISIS members and a 140 year old bitch on the other side of the planet?

It is, though Canadians were British at the time.

Looks like someone forgot who the last president was for two terms and where all this marxist infection seeped out from all over the world.

Yea because I'd rather be with the British then the likes of you low brain cell creatures faggot

>yurope
Even Obama wasn't importing snackbars by the literal millions.

Martha!!! Get me my damn rake, the leafs are here again.

Not like he needs to at this point

Yes I do remember the last relevant thing Canada did, why do you ask leaf?

Remember when Americans leveled the the entire city of Toronto, and destroyed what there was of a "Canadian" Government.