He really did prove that humans are simply better than filthy ants

He really did prove that humans are simply better than filthy ants.

>couldn't beat him 1 on 1 so he had to use an underhanded trick

>tfw I share a board with chimera ant apologists
Disgusting.

Thats why humans are better.

>can't beat netero 1 v 1
>had to kill/eat thousands of humans and other animals to gain their power

Was this the most satisfying duel in history? I mean, it wasn't the MC that killed the villain. It wasn't the strongest human character either. It was some scientist of powerlevel 0.

And people keep complaining HxH is all about powerlevels.

>mfw waiting for hisocucks to start shitposting

they could have nuked ants since the very beginning but nobody wanted to deal with political bullshit

humans>ants

The two episodes it was in were by far the best in the entire 2011 series. The fight was absolutely fantastic from both sides.

Humans are legit all about using tricks and creating technology to cover their flaws.
Humans are literally on their way to perfection.

>filthy ant tries to justify his inadequacy

>hisocucks
wouldn't it be chrollo cucks considering he won but he didn't

>evolution wonder needed fucking minutes to touch an aged individual of one of the most weak species on the universe

This entire page is fucking creepy.

>couldn't win against him 1v1 so he had to resort to giving his life for the greater good to ensure the future of his people.

Meruem himself said it. It wasn't Netero vs him, it was Netero vs the entire Chimera Ant species.

And Meruem still lost.

>let's have a fair fight with this monster who wants to enslave us

That's what makes it great, little ant.

Chrollo could have taken the king of ants. This guy was just a faker in the end.

To be fair, it was Netero and the technological advancement of the entire human race (in the form of a miniaturized nuclear weapon) vs Meruem and the Chimera Ant species.

Sure buddy.

Kind of the point. You generally don't squish ants one by one, you poison them.

It really came down to two individuals who brought everything their species had to offer. Netero proved that humanity had more to offer, and that there was a reason humanity sat atop the summit.

been a lot of hunter threads lately not complaining but are we all just more agitated over "muh back" than usual

Why not? It's implied that he could have won against both zoldycks if he gave it his all, and he's the smartest character in the series considering how difficult his ability is to pull off.

>Understimating the unlimited potential of the human race
The filthy ant deserved it

>strongest hunter
>can't even beat a cell clone

>It's implied that he could have won against both zoldycks if he gave it his all
No it's implied it would have been a more interesting fight.

Nigga you dumb.

Chrollo literally is not fast enough to win. The fight between Netero and Meruem was happening at several hundred miles per hour the entire time (we know that Netero was going faster than the speed of sound).

How is HxH going to continue when they already fought the strongest thing known to the HxH universe?

Meruem is not the strongest by a long shot.

>It's implied that he could have won against both zoldycks if he gave it his all
Both Zoldycks would still lose to Netero though,

It only proves that humans>ants

Is HxH, dare I say it, Animekino?

>Why not? It's implied that he could have won against both zoldycks if he gave it his all
Please source the chapter and page of this exact implication.

Probably when Silva said with could win 1-2 times out of 10 battles

That's how humans roll, antnigger. We don't restrain ourselves to limits, if we're not good enough we just make ourselves better through one way or another. Besides, there's no rules to war.

>Probably when Silva said with could win 1-2 times out of 10 battles
Please source the chapter and page of this exact implication.

>Can't beat a lion/bear/huge ant in a 1 on 1 hand fight
>Have to use the ol'underhanded gun trick.
>Aka using your intelligence by using your technological prowess, since the stone age we are king because we beat every thing without our brawn

RULE OF NATURE

>watching anime/movie/whatever
>antagnoist is all about muh pride in muh power
>MC is losing
>says he's about to use his greatest technique
>whips out a gun and shoots the antagnoist
It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's amazing.

>google ant bomass of the earth
>find out they bring the number to single digits
>digits are not percentages but a full fraction
............ If there was a average human male for every ant we would quadruple the mass of jupiter...............

Chapter 100

Not him though, it doesn't sound like an outright victory.

Then again Silva in the previous chapter implies they couldn't kill Chrollo without a risky plan (which they did).

not that user but I don't remember that being said at all only that silva said he was stronger than the last time and both just acknowledging him being strong also pick related saying it'd be more interestinf if they were serious thats all chrollo fag user is not remembering correctly

So what's being established is that at no point, did Togashi or any character imply that Chrollo could defeat both Zoldycks singlehandedly if he fought seriously. Thank you.

This issue is Chrollo is not fast enough to even participate in the Netero vs Meruem fight.

Their fight was happening faster than mach 1. We have never seen him move at anything approaching that speed.

yea that user wasted your time you're welcome

He literally is though, Togashi made a point of him being the absolute strongest to ever be. I don't think we'll ever see anyone stronger than him

The lost continent is full of things stronger than him.

That is literally never even implied. Plus there's the fact that Meruem is supposed to be a literal outlier of nature, the culmination of the effforts of an entire species. We might see somene as powerful as he was, but never above

Nanika kill this fag ant pls

we can assume Kuroro is a level above hisoka, let's say he is 120% of hisoka
Netero didn't even give a fuck about hisoka, netero was a monster he was so fucking old he lost 50% of his real strenght, I doubt there is anyone close to him at least human

Sure buddy.

Nanika too is an outlier tho

Plus she can be killed anyone with a gun, her powers are too limited to be used a a direct offense

Hello Chimera Ant

My point was that Nanika is from the dark continent and it can wish anyone's death

>That is literally never even implied.

t. devoured child-dingo hybrid monstrosity ant apologist

that's just threat level. Like how easily a virus could decimate humanity.

I wonder where did they find a koala and a lion in the same ecosystem

I'm disgusted that all these dubs have went unchecked.

In terrorist green peace land.