Nelson Mandella effect

Sorry if this is not the right board for this but...

I just saw a stand up comedy program on TV, it was British, and the comedian made a joke about Prince Philip. When I saw this I thought 'wow, this must be an old program, made before Prince Philip died...'

So I googled when he in fact died because I was curious.. And saw that on the internet, it didn't say he died. It said he was still alive.

I swear to God Prince Philip died,and there was a huge royal funeral held for him in the last few years. I remember it because it was all over a couple of our news networks/channels.

I think that Nelson Mandella effects thing is happening to me right now. Guys, I think I'm from a different timeline. The timeline where he died.

So I have two questions/points:
1. Is anyone else here from my timeline, the one where the Prince died?
2. Ask someone from a different timeline anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18325522
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember living in a reality where OP sucked tons of dicks. It was this reality.

I am prince Philly, I ain't dead nigger

idk

YO NELSON MANDELLA IS A WHITE DUDE UR RACIST FOR SAYIN HE BLACK, THOSE BLACK AFRIKERS HOLD ALL DA POWER ITS NOT FAIR THEY KEEPIN US DOWN N SHWEIT NOT FAIR IMMA GO ROB A CHEESE AND WINE STORE

>timeline
it's just your fucking memory, retard. There are plenty of interesting and plausible various theories but you have to pick this retarded babby tier bullshit nonsense. Fuck off retard, not Sup Forums related.

Nah, you're just retarded.

you just have shit memory

Wait, so no one else remembers this?

So the timeline shifts must be much narrower than we thought.. This is interesting af

>flag
>opinion discarded

he was ill in 2012

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18325522

Forgot to /sage and send you back to /x/ or whenever you crawled away from.

takes your meds

>, made before Prince Philip died..
When he passes there will be an epic memorial thread here you will never forget.

>I have a shit memory and am a colossal faggot
>HURR IT MUST BE BECAUSE I'M IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY

Kill yourself nigger.

>nelson mandella
Dumb ass

I think it's just people that have mistaken memories that in the past would have just accepted that they were wrong. Now people from all over the world can share these exact same mistaken memories and actually have the audacity to claim time itself has split into multiple timelines rather than they themselves just having faulty memories or have a basic ignorance of world events, world geography etc.

>Prince Philip died...'
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

You must think your cool telling someone to crawl back to /x/ you edgy fuck-tard

You must think you are cool and edgy by using this flag.

Ive never tought he was dead. legit. so you are just retarded. you might need more juice from your bull? idk

madela effect is just what a bunch of boomers beleve because there minds are fading and jumping to conclusions about things they havent thought about.

only an offering of 2 kike skulls will redeem you from your thread OP. until then im not talking to you anymore.

What's more likely, you are ignorant and misremembered something? Or the timeline of the universe has shifted/merged realities?

>OP goes full retard:- The Thread

Stop smoking so much pot OP, and your memory won’t be so ratshit.

He didnt die he just retired because he is sick. Retard.

I wish I could retire from getting paid to do fuck all.

Stop using "The Nelson Mandela" effect to try explain away your own stupidity.

HURR DURR OMG I'M IN A DIFFERENT TIMELINE, A TIMELINE FOR RETARDS

he gets paid to rape children for jacob rotho

Your brain has associated a different event that it cannot recall correctly, you are trying to fight against the possibility you are wrong so you made this thread.

Philip is fine and is still alive for now, although he's old and will die soon. You're probably confusing all the threads that said he stood down from royal duties.

New Zealanders are like the Canadian posters of Australia.

Anyone else? I know for a fact that he died.