Long hair or short hair? Submissive, or dominate? What's your waifu type?

Long hair or short hair? Submissive, or dominate? What's your waifu type?

Pic related, the perfect waifu type.

Only cucks want to be dominated

My perfect waifu type

Get wrecked Momofag.

Pedo

More or less this.

Long hair and haughty dominate lolis are the best.

Short

>women
>dominant

fuck off underage

Short hair.

If you don't swich sub/dom with you're waifu, you are literally a boring person.

Welcome to Sup Forums, adapt or get out.

Well it's true that's she's really old, she currently has a loli body, I mean Golden Darkness is still too loli for me.

i'd rather be underage than a complete an utter fagggot, might as well become a trap if you're submissive

enjoy your ban

Then get out underage.

You too.

user... I thought I told you to stop going to that homosexual place... can't you see you're tearing this family apart.

thankfully your cuck seed dies off since you're so much of a coward, i bet you'd be fine sucking a mans cock in the near future

muh dick

I get it, you're a twelve year old boy.

>as soon as she touched my dick, I came and started farting

long hair for hair pulling

>waaah everyone who makes fun of me must be 12
Get over yourself, dude. Christ.

Please kill me.

>necrophilia

Disgusting

dude not cool fuck you

I want to die.

My only friend the end.

Long hair, submissive.

It's also very important she be loving.

I hate you all for making remember this.

I hate you as much as myself.

Short hair all the way.

Dominant in the streets, submissive in the sheets.

I want a woman to completely defeat my cock while having sex, leaving me an unrecognizable husk of my former self.

What does that make me?

My competition.

BIG TITTED

Long hair, neither submissive or dominant but strong, that could help me when I'm down.

Long Hair
Personality doesn't matter as long as they don't attempt to extert control on my life. But I am okay with Yanderes.

Nice sample

Strong as fuck, She-Hulk tier

Long hair hime cut submissive waifu but flips a switch and goes full dom when drunk. She's such a lightweight the smell of alcohol gets her drunk.

r8 my taste

shit/10

Her gap is too wide, it's fucking disgusting.

Not even an adults arm is thick enough to fit in that loose pussy.

Nah senpai, you just have a baby dick.

Is this your waifu?

don't worry, I hate him as well

Long hair + Switch is the ultimate for me.

Sarcastic Tsundere who can take and give the bants. Keeps her hair in a ponytail. Switch in bed, but usually on the dominant side.

Fuck you Simon.

Long hair
Blonde (even though I prefer darker-haired 3D girls)
Probably flexible between dom and sub

>short hair
>athletic body
>sultry voice
>eyebrows for days
Holy shit, am I in love with a man?

Does anyone else find dommy girls kind of attractive not from a femdom perspective but like a it's cute that she's acting in a bossy way? That her sincere attempt at posturing of tangibly ineffectual 'superiority' is cute in the same way as when tsunderes try too hard and get flustered after?

Like humoring an ojou loli not because your pleb ass is intimidated by her nobility but because it's cute that she's acting tough?

No.

Don't let them fool you.

Everyone is gay for Monkey.

Long hair, and a mixture between dominant and submissive, but comes with an ultra submissive mode she can turn on at will

>thigh-gap determines tightness

Shiro's perfection. Flat chested, long hair, and those seperation issues... muh gawd

Mo mo is my waifu mmm daddy pour battery acid down my piss hole daddy slurp slurp~

Short hair, submissive is patrician-tier.

It's very good.

Not my favorite, but really quite good.

Long haired dominant. Don't talk bad about her true love in front of her unless you're up for some real torture.

short hair, submissive when embarrassed, dominate when i need to move my lazy self.

Momo is the galaxy whore after all

Left

short hair and dominate, nothing sexier than a woman who can beat the shit out of me.

masochism is the life fellas.

Short hair, pretends to be dominative but it's actually submissive, but also is assertive when she wants to. not a flat chest but not cow-tits either a or b cup shorter than me kinda boyish but looks super cute when she wears a sundress

Tomboy, Onee-san, Domineering girl
Yanki Mullet
Black hair blue eyes
F+ cup
Donk
Pantyhose or spats

Short (shoulder-length) hair, glasses, shy and soft spoken, short skirt. Something like Anri from Durarara

Long haird. Good looking girls with short hair are a rarity.

Both.

Sleepy cute.

Personalities can depend a lot but the hair must be long.

mix between submissive and dominant.

she'd also probably grow her hair out long if i asked.

Quiet Shy, polite deredere
Hime cut
C-1 / C-2-1 / C-2-2 (Can't decide) Green/blue eyes
B/C cup
Norm
Spats
I can dream can't I?

I love whatever the Kallen mode is.

Short Hair
Super smug for lots of bantz
Sub/dom switch

>Long hair or short hair?
Long Hair.

>Submissive, or dominate?
Neither. The ideal girl is someone who is on equal footing to myself. Sometimes she wants to take the lead and other times she wants to let me.

>What's your waifu type?
Shortstack genki girls.

Short, tomboy, brown or black hair, able to wear a pixie cut, can hold her own wrestling that ends in cuddling.

I'm more about style

>style
I don't get what you mean, but good taste.

Short hair

Slightly more dom, but with the ability to switch

>I'm more about the pork
What did he mean by this?

Long hair, submissive.

Dandere
Twins for days
Blue hair and eye
B cup
Petite
Thigh-high

Guess my waifu.

WORST

GIRL

EVER

Tall, curvy, long hair, and dominant in the kind motherly way. Even better if people think she's a slut or delinquent.

You guys have a variety of pictures , jajaja (*‘ω‘ *)

Long-haired Dom waifu is great so long as you are also Dom. Two lovers fighting to be on top is the purest love.

Pic is incredibly wrong. The best thing about the nape of a girl with long hair is the rare occasion of seeing it.

humberto

Depends on the girl.

Cum in Kumin

Long hair and submissive, though there is a line between complete that and complete doormat.
You need reins to hold on to after all

Long hair, switch