If whites are constantly getting beaten by Jews, doesn't that prove they're superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lul please look at time before 1945. Crusaders B.

Whites are white due to the colder harsher environments that meant acting in groups and general kind traits evolved. It's why our societies are better. Jews are ME admixtures who look white and therefore use are empathy against use us, and mongrelised society won't have that strength/weakness embedded and ultimately will see the Jews for what they are and destroy them.

So on the plus side our downfall will coincide with theirs. They're also neither the smartest nor are they as aesthetically pleasing as whites so no, whites > jews.

Fucking hell, need to read back before posting.

jews are both the descendants and the worshippers of satan

this is the source of their mental and physical problems, as well as their unique parasitic nature

The idea of winning or losing is irrelevant, God's will is performed, in this age, and forever. If his purpose is that we are to be beaten and humiliated, then we will be. But he has promised blessings to the faithful, also lasting forever.

I will pay big money to see this degenerate tied up and brutally tortured and then killed.

You Latino Americans can't you organise your shit and target these filth instead of stupid drug kids?

Do as you're told now, the time has come for you to be useful to this planet and do something good for once.

This is how i view it, are they retarded to think the other races/mix races wont hate them the most. they are slitting their own throats. they could have helped us build a better world and society but the greedy kikes want to own and control everything like it says in their stupid book when in reality whites have done the most to help them. they bite the hand that feeds them out of jealousy, petty spite and greed.

jews are white

Just watched this guy fuck the shut out of Ava Addams. His cock is lovely

Jews targeted us because they are scared of us. They'll go after East Asians next if we let them win, but we won't.

>jews are white
This is true but they would rather pretend they are a different species. Most Jews are just Eastern European converts. Very little actually originate from the Middle East like they claim

So Anglicans are the Master Race?

Most Jews are white. Jewishness is a cult like masonry. Historically to practice financial services you had to be Jewish because Christians considered it a sin. The non-white Jews never achieved anything.

No, it just proves that they're dishonest, racist, passive-aggressive, ethnocentric and opportunistic, not to mention hypocritical in accusing whites of being all those things which Jews actually are. Oh, and you are NOT the "chosen." That would be Joseph's bloodline, not Judah's. The Jews were pretty much the villains of the OT, much like they are today.

Underrated.

So you admit jews are “beating” us huh?

Counter semitism

All Jews have some level of Semitic blood. The converts married into Originally Semite families, thus why they look like European/Middle Eastern mixes.

>Jews targeted us because they are scared of us.

Exactly this. White Europeans are the one race, the one group of tribes that has consistently thrown off Jewish usury, going so far as to expel them from our countries repeatedly. The poor widdul self-chosenites are completely assmad over it all, which is why they're engaged in all the globalist kikery we see going on today. They have no idea what sort of global shitstorm is about to pour down upon them because of their actions, either. I'd like to feel sorry for them but I can't; they've brought every bit of this on themselves.

The only thing they have been consistently good at is subtefuge ...

The only real modern weapon we have against them is DNA research,
And you can bet your bottom dollar that people like Leo Varadkar (Irish PM)
(supposedly indian) Is most likely an admixture jew through his mother...
(currently making lots of noise about leaving the borders open so he can flood the UK with migrants from the EU) He is heavily involved in diluting the population)

This is what they do, they find those prediposed and easily infuenced with the idea of superiority and pump money time and effort into succeding them into positions of power...

Beware of seemingly homegrown multiculturists who advocate civic society,
I'd bet most are either jewish. And to a lesser extent racists who swallow the white people are the problem rehtoric...either way its serves ((thier)) agenda..

Pic related.

www.britannica.com/biography/Leo-Varadkar

pic didnt post, try again!

It proves whites have flaws and weaknesses

Whites have great genetics and shit spirit

None of their nations can last longer than a few hundred hears because of weak spirit

>Whites are the onl-
Sit down supremacist

Whites get BTFO by jews as the modern world shows

Utter bullshit. it proves you are trying to get people to swallow this line... (you) are the problem

all the hot aryans loves us cuz we are smart & rich.

Jews are a religion not a race. WTF Sup Forums?

>If whites are constantly getting beaten by Jews, doesn't that prove they're superior?
More so, the Jews, or, to be precise, the direct ancestors of the Jews, created civilization as we know it, while the snow niggers just gibmidated it.

All i do is tell the truth

Spirit is not valued in white culture, just beauty, happiness and following whatever the controller says to do wether it be kill your brothers, raise a halfnig or invent a spaceship

>If whites are constantly getting beaten by Jews
Right now, yes. But, historically, it's not the case.

Jews believe they are better than everyone else. But it's not a fact.
That's why they get carried away, become overconfident. And it usually leads not to very pleasant things for them.

>Jews are a religion not a race
Jews is more an ethnicity than a religion, although there is both the Jewish ethnicity and religion.

Whites are being beaten by our own empathy. It is one of our greatest strengths and simultaneously our greatest weakness.

White spirit is really led by jews

Jews are the spiritual leaders of whites all the way down to christcuckstianity

They are superior in IQ.

But they are ethically, morally, culturally and genetically inferior

Youre only rich because you steal the work of others! This makes you criminals, its had you in trouble before and it will again...racemixing wont help, we can find out..

>But they are ethically, morally, culturally
That's why they create ethics, morality and culture for everyone else, except in part Chinese?

Just pull their trousers down, if they don't have a foreskin then they get a bullet through the skull.

Simple solution really.

it's not that they are descendants of that, it's that the Pharisees were the ones who took charge of the Jew's 2000 years ago when the roman's tired to annihilate them.
And if the bibles anything to go off, these guys were the guys that Jesus warned us about on how spiteful and greedy they are.
Truth is that real Hebrews, those who followed the real religion, have been dead for a long time and the rest of them who were not swayed by the Pharisee teachings converted to Christianity, so in essence the descendants of the original chosen tribes essentially populate the world without actually being Jewish.
Anyone who follows the Talmud is following the teachings of the Pharisees and are not actually worshipping God in accordance to the covenant signed by Abraham 5,000 years ago.

This kike is in desperate need of a fatal, savage beating. There is no one in the world more close-tab than James Deen.

Not realising that paganism is on the up because of your domesticating efforts..

Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of Semites, Italians, Germans and Slavs. On average, Jews are 3/4 white.

>Youre only rich because you steal the work of others!
Up for some communism? Also brought to you by the Jews.

Let's just settle this once and for all yeah.

Jews are Jewish when they want to be and white when they want to be.

We all clear on that? Good good.

Communism, who exactly really pooled together for that? hmmmmm!
Bad choice!

I've tried to explain their success. They are similar to us and might be whiter than some Greeks and Italians.

Yeah, We stole our 115 IQ average...Fuck off you dumb ugly brit. i've been in england in 2011 you have the most ugly girls i've seen in any other country.
Your cunt daughter will end up with a muslim dick in her mouth.

>That's why they create ethics, morality and culture for everyone else

Yes, and it's objectively inferior to our own culture and ethics. Your point?

Every religion listed there is above average iq, So who's left to mock for being a brainlet?

Your average iq in the USA is 109. Don't lie.

>I've been to England
>Posts a Scottish woman
Ok, you've just proved his point about you being fucking retards. Congratulations you dumb piece of shit, you and your cunt people will end up as ashes again. Learn that you stupid shitskin.

>Yes, and it's objectively inferior to our own culture and ethics.
Authentic white culture is literally some boulders hurdled together and coal stains inside the caves.
Everything else given by the Jews.

Paganism is white af

It's just also down with fucking animals...

I would still fuck the most discussing Scottish inbreed pig over going to your decadent , shit stained gay piece of shit made up desert backwater country.

Stand up straight when you talk with British , piece of filth Juden.

Okay this is bait

>This breaks the fragile white pagan spirit

jews can only live as parasites within nations, if we white people die then the jews will die aswell, we can live without them, but they can't live without us

I don't even argue Jews are superior. I see their actions and I see their numbers and I want them gone. Do you think the first representation for extraterrestrial life will be " hello, I'm a Jewish white man"? No they need to be eradicated, and we have the means to do so. It isn't about superiority it's about survival you Fuck

Notice anything on picrelated?

>mutilates his kid's dick
>lets a religious zealot with a funny hat suck him off later
tell me again, why does paganism scare you?

Lol. Look at you shitty country. poor miserable Low IQ idiots with low faltirty rate. serbian girls are cheap hookers.

israel has an average IQ of 90, btfo kike go back to the desert and stop stealing the work of aryans

>has to resort to fucking serbian hookers because his dad and aunt produced a tay sachs shitskin

>Notice anything on picrelated?

No.

I dont care I've got a decent IQ ....your shouty shit doesn't bother me either....

You know I know how you work, Why so scared!
Been at this for longer than its been made public...This could turn bad for you, its in the balance..

We are going to turn the Muslim, Fuck they are already starting to talk about it!
(And they dont like you at all)
I should know...Its going to backfire shlomo,... big.

You were not so clever after all leaving centuries of evidence so you could point it out to your children and boast " look how stupid they are compared to us" eh

I dont hide I'm Scottish spook, and I'm not scared of dying....
You really think that was some scary shit to me?
I'll be waiting and ready....

You are literally using Hebrew runes to type right now, not some Germannic stone markings, which they would never figure out to make anyway if they didn't see how it's done before.

>you have the most ugly girls i've seen in any other country
>*posts pic of an aging sephardi jew as proof*
quite an interesting technique

>Romans got their alphabet from Hebrew
>They didn't come into regular contact with the Jews until they started conquering the middle east when their Latin alphabet was already well established
>Schlomo reaching this hard

Sometimes you forgot all jews are meant to be gassed and then this kind of person shows up.

Of course Romans got their Alephbet from the Greeks, stupid goyim. And what about the Greeks? Did the just invent it or something?

>Did the just invent it or something?

Yes.

It's (((weird))) how you assume it's impossible for Europeans to invent anything when we've invented almost everything.

>But how can they have their own alphabet without jewish involvement goy? you don't believe that white people are capable of making something as simple as that right?

Jews are an ethno-religious group.

Yeah thats where the legal term "monster" comes from..

Its not my thing but feel free bro!

dump christianity
you’d see a different reality

My bad, I think maybe you should stow that line of thinking for the sake of others...

Not your fault if you know the whys and whos

they live

Parasites can't be superior to their host.

>worship a jew for 2000 yr
>kill millions of whitys in the name of the dead jew
>spread the jew worship to millions of non-whites
>can't do shit about it, but shitpost on an anonymous image board

The absolute state of """white people"""

Then are they successful and have gained control of so many aspects of society (propaganda, entertainment, government, banks)?

look at all those triggered goys xD

thats some saggy tits she's got there...

>It's (((weird))) how you assume it's impossible for Europeans to invent anything when we've invented almost everything.
I do not assume, dumb goyim, I know. The Greeks have adopted wholesale, and later adjusted the Phoenician alphabet, the authentic Semitic alphabet, as well as the other foundations of civilized society.

There you have it! dumb goyim...
The absolute state of jewish minds towards humanity as a whole

>Can't handle the bants
What's that, you poor stormfag, need to rush back to your safespace?

fucking lol

Bring it in a real way or stfu you poor excuse for a man...

No, it means they are good at making idiots into their guard dogs.

Here, have another one

And the phoenician alphabet was a great modified version of the ancient Sumerian alphabet, who were, blink blink, no Semitic at all

Aspect is everything ,tits are still saggy having to push them up.

This guys ok

Hahahahahaha LIES YOU DUMB KIKE

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel

NINETY FIVE

That means, given that your population is 40% Ashkenazim, that the average Ashkenazim IQ is around 97. This WITH you fuckers disproportionally testing your best and brightest, so the actual number is even LOWER. North European IQ used to be around 110 on average, before you fucking kikes like Barbara Lerner Specter started mass-importing low IQ masses. Guess what, even with a third of our population replaced, it's STILL HIGHER THAN YOURS ON AVERAGE.

The only things Jews are good at is crime, backstabbing and shamelessly lying.

It's 103 among israel ashkenazi, and the smart jews are already in America because who wants to live in a desert