Asians + Whites = Civil FIGHTS

50 Asians beat up 3 white guys. Totally civil though. Spics, Niggers, Muslims watch how MEN FIGHT

>Women not hurt
>men not killed
>women from both sides attend to wounded
>women on both sides try to keep men from monkey business
>Asian men deliver fair blows to white men, no dirty head kicks or kill shots.
>injured allowed to walk away in shame

Perfection

Eat your heart out shitskins

No race mixing. We're already evolved enough to colonized the galaxy. Just have to get rid of the fucking Semitic parasite cults.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=275&v=ne-xbTW0bD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushin_(mental_state)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OOOOOPS
VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=275&v=ne-xbTW0bD0

>when high IQ people fight
no one wants to end up in prison for 10+ years just because he got shitfaced and beat some retard to death. thinking about long term consequences.

niggers and spics don't do this.

Nice thread. This is a bit more honest. Somewhere 3-4 mins in you can see the face of one the boys the chinks have been trying to punch for like 10 minutes or more. He has blood on him but appears to be smiling. He's probably thinking how weak those suckers are cause he doesn't feel any pain after this 'ass whooping'.

>No race mixing.

You whites keep shilling for it mostly. I'm tired of your pandering to minorities.

I don’t like this. I want all of us to just be friends and go to concerts together etc etc. I don’t want my future white friends to dislike me.

I don't want to be 'friends' with whites.

>I don’t like this. I want all of us to just be friends and go to concerts together etc etc. I don’t want my future white friends to dislike me.
Into the oven you go.

Then why are you in canada you fucking idiot? Just go back to china or something. You have a country’s name in your racial identity, that’s where you should live in, if you believe in ethnonationalism.

I get it. You’re jealous that whites have the best things in the world without working as hard as everyone else. Well deal with it more maturely next time, ok

You know things are shit on Sup Forums when faggot OP's are reposting 4 year old videos

To kind user, put him literally in a garbage compacter. You can hear his bones get crushed while he screams like a dying a cow.

The tribeless shall perish in the coming storm; collective strategies annihilate individual strategies

No u

Because I'm an expat and I ain't impressed with the west and especially with you Asian born western males.

You have to go back, Ching Chong.

Implying the new leviathan will be shitskin friendly

There will be a demand for a private military service, and i’ll pay for one to protect us individuals.

Please we're not gangsters. The extermination of undesirables will be done in an orderly fashion, as burnt offerings to the heroes in Valhalla.

I see things from a nationalist perspective. Why should we help western whites? It's either us or you.

where you at faggot? I'll send you back to your dogeating relatives back in chongland in butcher paper. Wouldn't want to deprive you of your ability to feed your family.

I’m not western, i’m still living in the thirdworld shithole i’m detached from. But i will move out and i will find justification for it. I’m still here because i’m collecting the “yes as long as you assimilate” answers, because it comforts me that i have future. Moving out is the only thing i want in the future. I’m not family oriented, i’m emotionally available to friendship and romance.

>pull cc glock 19
>shoot gooks in the teeth
>everyone is happy

>Posts a happening that is 4 years old

Get the fuck out.

All I saw were 50 of the biggest pussies on the planet that couldn't take down 3 guys that didn't really even try to fight back. That was pathetic beyond belief. Real shit would have been a fair fight.

You don’t have to like me but you don’t have to hate me. You’ll see how assimilated i am.

You better not be wet from the snow faggot. Wet whites smell like wet dog. I might not wanna get any ideas with a wet blonde person, I might mistaken you for a golden retriever and eat you.

the biggest cancer is all the comments

you will never assimilate. Your children will never assimilate. If you're here on the day of reckoning you will pay for your trespass in blood.

Are you indonesian?

*emotionally unavailable

yeah, maybe if by eat me you mean chew on the sole of my shoe you fucking insect

Because you live in a white country.

Why? Kids will be similar to their parents, and i will assimilate because i speak english and i believe in capitalism and i’m individualistic

Yes. Pretty embarassing, i know. I’m embarassed and there’s no reason to be proud of it. I can only be proud of myself as an individual

Here are the words of a chink colonizer! That's all they are, even they admit they don't really belong!

Then I am the tribe for the tribeless brother

They don't want you in the west. Stay in Asia and fix your country. You come here and all you do is just lust for white women and complain on the internet why you can't get them. Asian fellas aren't respected in the west. They pander to niggers here and don't value competence.

Why are you in Canada then retard?

Actually fuck, just shit on the ground and tell Justin Trudeau to clean it up or hes a nazi

Read the comments, whites are the most hated race.

No, kids will return to the norm, which is living in fucking shanty town shacks like right out of your picture. And even counting that, an individualistic faggot who can't form emotional attachments isn't going to assimilate in the first place. You're a shitskinned sociopath. Stay in your third world shithole where garbage like you belongs. If we let trash like you stick around our countries are gonna look just like yours.

A stateless society will never exist because one of the main functions of all states through history is monogamy, before the artificial state, the natural of state man; warre, was brutal and barbarous hyper gamy was rampant and produced a eternal class of omegas and betas which later lcollectivised forming a state which destroyed the polymous alphas it was interest of men to form a written or unwritten covenant with a common defence and monogamy which can only exist

would love to know how monogamy will form in a stateless society about 80% of men would be disenfranchised and become radicalised because they have nothing to lose an would shortly collectivise forming a state with base intention of state enforced monogamy

Asians need to look out for their own. Ethnocentric strategies are better than humanitarian ones.

low IQ people should be isolated and quarantined to the middle east/Africa. People with below 80 IQ should be killed by death squads. 80-99, rounded up and air dropped into the Congo.

Okay first of all i’m brownish and good looking, thank god i don’t possess east asian looks. Second, no one wants you, doesn’t mean they want you out. Most whites are meritocratic, which means you just need to prove them wrong about stereotypes and you’re their friends. Just like everyone else. Even Jordan Peterson admits that centrism is the only sane and healthy choice.

Then leave.

>Best looking and most powerful race in world is resented by all lesser races
I'm shocked I tell you.

Xi's bugmen are this widespread these days, huh?

Thats an interesting 1 sided only way of looking at how monogomy developes

K vs r selected

Monogomous wolves that pair up and choose quality young and strong small families

Vs promiscuous rabbits that fuck all day and choose quantity young and weak large families

It's also natural, not just forced by the state. Families build tribes, then tribes build states, then states can impose laws that reflect the values of the founding tribes like marriage

To make key areas in it part of China.

>White supremacist shill
Kys

>anti-white shill
kys

Right, and whites have to look out for everyone. ;)
Fuck off to where you came from.

Pro white faggot

Anti (((racial supremacy)))

What norm? I don’t possess poor people’s genes. I’m an outlier because my ancestors were outliers. And my kids, being born OUTSIDE of inferior people’s environment, outside of inferior genes, somehow suddenly can be inferior out of nowhere?

You possess shitskin genes. Your genes are already inferior.

A MOB beats 3 DRunk white guys. WOW

The board has been shit for a year and in last 3 months is worst then facebook and 9gag

Best looking? Lol. You purple pigs are disgusting. Nervous? Get pink. Tired? Get pink. Jerk off, purple dick.

>We're already evolved enough to colonized the galaxy

YOU WHITE DEVILS CAN'T WON'T COLONIZE NO GALAXY FOR CENTURIES, IF EVER. YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF DEVELOPING MORE THAN RETARDED ROCKETS

>nationalist perspective

Nationalism is pointless when your country turns against you.

I didn't say whites can't be tribal you just don't want to be. As a Chinaman I take advantage of the current weakness of the west to accelerate it's decline. I'm a nationalist and care about my race than non-Asian people.

Your star is missing a point there eh faggot? This is a white supremacist board. Why don't you head back to

Yes but i don’t inherit the inferior traits. And my kids won’t. And people who have inferior traits will not be able to survive in a western society without welfare.

You feel sad?

No, kids will return to the norm, which is living in fucking shanty town shacks like right out of your picture. And even counting that, an individualistic faggot who can't form emotional attachments isn't going to assimilate in the first place. You're a shitskinned sociopath. Stay in your third world shithole where garbage like you belongs. If we let trash like you stick around our countries are gonna look just like yours.

Unlike you, killing myself would be doing my country a disservice.

>autistic screeching and mob violence.

You are right, how very civilized.

>niggers and spics don't do this.
That's also why everyone are afraid of them, no ?

And what have niggers invented? Rap music?

Niggers have no self restraint.
Probably because they aren't real humans.

Come on, be serious. I take this very seriously. Look, can you explain how my kids aren’t gonna be like me? Also i have the traits and characteristics that is similar to western culture. That’s all you need

>you just don't want to be
There are plenty that want to be.
US should've nuked China instead of Japan.

You westerners like Japan because they're weak today. While for us Chinese we are a threat. So we are definitely pissing off the right people.

except that the fight was like 20 vs 3 wich isnt honorabu in the least

China is such a treat with driving over kids and people ignoring it. Kek.
Chinese are the niggers of asia.

>a threat
Top kek no you're just insufferable bug people.

china isnt a threat at this point but they have the potential to be one in the future if they keep doing what they currently do they have the potential to be even less empathic than nignogs while controlling large parts of asia and africa where they brutally exploit everyone in a way that makes white colonialism look good in comparison.

I'M FEELING AWESOME. BITCHES LOVE MY COCK AND I HAVE A DREAM JOB. WHAT ABOUT YOU, DORK?

Look at the comments
now everyone is just against whites

race war when
I cant wait to crush some mongol skull

What about spics ? and Arabs ?

>Civil warfare
What a fucking faggot you must be.

For every man that reproduced their was 14 women look it up, and think about it all the Chad would have harem, the same happens in both a stateless society and a tyrannical, corrupt illegitimate government

So it's not only black but chinese also ?
So don't let africans and asians invade finland

Why is this so ? Could it be that whites are actually racists towards the others ? Maybe if whites were not so racist people would support the whites instead of the Asians.

I can see a resemblance to russians, comparing their tactics of rushing your opponent with numbers, hitting from multiple directions and beating an opponent who cant fight back.

Japanese women are #1

>chinese not a threat ?
yfw understand that what they've done and keep doing is invading other countries

i do understand it quite well. china is playing the long game wich is why i said they can be a threat if they keep going .
my point was more aimed towards a military threat at the current time you are absolutely correct when it comes to social or economic threat however.

>Japanese women are #1
Sure dude

The only reason to come to Sup Forums is for happenings, any other time this board is pure dog shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushin_(mental_state)

1st person to attain ultra instinct irl was asian

>my point was more aimed towards a military threat
Imagine them training like the swiss, each years you have to train military for 1 month because they have no army so every citizens ARE the army.
This scenario would be the worst if actually all those chinese were trained dormant soldiers, the west would stand no chance

>muh racism
Who actually supports you except your own people?

I wouldn't mind if you weren't such an insectoid race with robot consciousness. Also Japs look way better than you do. Your ugliness might come from all this pollution that you kept disregarding all these decades. Either way keep up the good work in Africa

WE INVENTED BLUES, JAZZ AND MAD SEX. BITCH ASS DORK

America vs Japan in WW2 was a race war.
It's in the before of African-American Civil Rights Movement.
Some blacks celebrated for the Pearl Harbor Attack.

The funny thing is that followers of this zen school trained the Japanese during World War 2 so they could easily commit all these slaughters against women and children.
>It's just le subconscious muh dude moving freely throught space not you decapitating women and children.
>No ego mah dudeee

verry dishonorrable.

Colombia?

You wouldn't? Proto Japanese look good

You kikes have really outdone yourselves with this latest divide and conquer effort.