Catch this fuck

So Sup Forums, theres a cat serial killer in Texas. Sup Forums is incapable of doing shit about it because they're fucking retarded. Can we get some weaponized autism on this motherfucker and track his ass down? We tracked down a flag in a fucking white room I'm sure we can do this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/04/17/san-jose-cat-killer-gets-new-pre-sentencing-date/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M25_cat_killer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, my sense is telling me something...

How is he killing them? If you're a Texas user, acquire some cats as bait, possibly chip them or attach some sort of tracking device, then wait

Something like "ni", "nig"

Then it gets lost.

Not in texas unfortunately and I'm not a cypher guy either, I'm just the messenger.

>cursive is printed
it's a nigger

Looks like fun.

It's a nigger.

Some additional information from the Sup Forums thread.
"1. This psychotic cat murderer is on the loose, and needs to be stopped, he has always left the bodies on the doorstep of a house, with a balloon and a card. We only have this photo of the card, however i am trying to get more.

2. The weird 3 thing appears to be the Georgian symbol for H although it could be a correction or a fuckup.

3. The killer gouges out the eyes and guts the cats before leaving them."

What does that card say tho user
Any leads?
How does he kill cats

probably an asian, you should start your investigations there

Evidently he gouges out their eyes and guts them. If criminal minds has taught me anything, cats tend to be a symbol of femininity, so whoever this is he's probably got serious fuckin mommy issues.

dont ask /an/ for help, they hate cats

I'm in Texas, but not anywhere near Austin.

we have one

he is called the "m25 cat killer"

he has killed more than 250 cats since 2015

Probably White middle class male in his twenties.

Asians would eat the cats so not them.

ours went to jail
he was fucking them in his car
he was a year above me at my high school haha
mercurynews.com/2017/04/17/san-jose-cat-killer-gets-new-pre-sentencing-date/

An Asian telling us to not investigate the Asians, sounds like you're hiding something

Cats are evil so props to this guy. Seriously, look up toxoplasmosis.

Mfw some Texans cat goes missing so he waits behind his door all night with a 12 gauge and fills the guys ass with 00buck

Bugs gona bug

Good

Cats a nigger tier pets who devastates native fauna and should be killed like the cunts they are

no, fuckoff.
not politics, nobody cares, back to your horsefuckinggifs and blackeddotcuminwhitegurl threads you degenerate pedophile fucks

Reported

Yeah this guy likes getting gangbanged by niggers back in Swedistan so he prefers to talk about politics to shade the fact he enjoys fat sandnigger cock

Let anons be then

>helium baloons

Unless he's got the canister/pump which casually costs $100+ he'd be walking around with the balloon for some time.

Some camera must've caught that. I suppose he carried the cat in the bag since it obviously wasn't done on spot.

Sup Forums isnt the real Sup Forums dumbass. Sup Forums IS originsl Sup Forums we just grew up . Nu/b/ is just llittle bitches livimg in our shadow using our old phrases without knowing the history on it. Sup Forums should be renamed kiddypool since the only thing theyre good for is talking about their sisters tits.

>Amerimutt
What a fucking surprise from a literal subhuman

>outdoors

Fair game.

Keep your cats indoors.

>you'll find us when you look into your heart at the inner most
Someone find where this cat is and preform a dissection. I'm still working on what the numbers are, but we need to see if there is something planted inside the cat that can help us out.

What kind of fucking person posts a dead cat on facebook? IS there ANYTHING people won't post online ???!?!??!?!?!?!!?

Alright now what you're gonna do.
>put a cat to a visible spot where it stays somehow
>get a good sniping position
>shoot the cat killing motherfucker when he shows up
Then leave the scene.

There is a cat killer on the loose in England right now, apparently he's killed 70+ cats all over the nation and gone from strays to kidnapping people's cats, mutilating them and leaving the body at the owners doorstep with a sickening note. I seen it on sky news the other day

Only Plebbit fags get emotional about cats. I hope he kills more. Cats are the Whoopi Goldberg of the animal world.

Y'know just cuz amerimutt guess

Does he have any consistent method of murder? Locations, probable weapon of preferance, calling card, anything?

>dogfags so butthurt about cats they go out and kill them

Lol wut?

He's definitely a scumbag white cis male. Look at how he victimizes cats with dark fur.

Dunno, more info here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M25_cat_killer

fuckin whi pepol

They didn’t call him
>pussy slayer

YOU FUCKING SEPPOS CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT!

>Walk outside
>Get stabbed
ID: EAJ7hfif posts
Fair game.

Stay indoors.

Location is literally all over England, mainly the south though and he also targets foxes and other small animals, the method is consistent though he will leave the body extremely mutilated and in a public place or if it's someone's pet then like I said he will leave the body and sometimes notes at the owners house. The reason it was on the news was incase he starts killing people

Honestly mate Google England cat killer or London cat killer, it's very very recent

Do you actually think I give a fuck about these awful animals?
Take this shit to reddit you fucking faggot

Cats kill [native] birds when left to roam outdoors.

Keep them inside or if let out, in an enclosure.

I've blasted hundreds of the fucking things in rural Oz.

If i see anyone do this ill kill them on the spot wnd keep walking like nothing happened. Ill kill posters like you more slowy because its fun.

fuking top kek

Rolling for nigger or sandnigger

Yeah look it up and youll know that you are not gonna get infected unless youre a retard leaf

I'm compiling the links in the wikipedia article corresponding to the numbers on the card. Does anyone know what it means when a number is stacked on top of another another? I swore that was called something or maybe Vsauce covered something similar relating to the world's shortest poem.

Yeah nah more pests than birds

t. All of Sup Forums

why don’t you just send a tip to the FBI seeing as how they now have an animal cruelty division?

Ain't got a fucking clue what your talking about, I was just on about some geeza at large in England killing cats

then again this might be beneath their pay grade

Cats are like rats nowadays but instead of the plague they give you toxoplasma. Hense the growing number of faggots.
And the smell

>Yeah nah more pests than birds

Look it up.

60 million native birds are killed here each year by pet cats (that's not feral ones).

1 native bird = better than 1 pet cat.

I'm a Texan who hates cats.

checked. good luck user

Mufuggen y pipo

I'm on him as well, just trying to figure out what the fuck this is about

Satan quads is with you

>Cats being killed in Texas just cuz
Maybe it's different in New Zealand and Australia but we're talking about America

5 bucks say it's non-whites killing these animals, they're probably mad that animals are smarter than them

True.

I have some knowledge of handwriting analysis, and what I see here indicates a pretty troubled individual. But we already knew that because they are killing cats.

Channel that autism my friend, I imagine he's some kind of frail weirdo recluse who would get banged out if he got banged up

In the US, billions are killed each year by cats.

Yeah, they'll kill mice and rats, but that comes at the cost of birds and small native mammals.

you mean "chi, "chig"?

I just told my cat what you said and he didn't even dignify it with a response. Pic related

Outdoor cats kill billions of native birds every year in the US. I'd fund this guys patreon so he can keep up the mission.

Lol spaghetti arm faggot

>Implying mutts or other animals wouldn't kill native murican animals

NYPA

NEDM

Brainlet

Keep that fucking cat inside and then go back to plebbit.

The only birbs we have here are pigeons, small mammals, rats.

Hang on a sec, just realised that the 3rd number is not a 9, but rather a four changed into a 9. Get on this shit.

faggot. There's no shortage of fucking outdoor cat. Native birds on the other hand are struggling in many place.

did you also realize youre a pathetic faggot larping as a leet internet detective?

Ha you wish. I'd stuff your faggot ass into a mayonnaise jar.

Dogs suck at hunting birds, which is why they're ok in a fenced property.

They can get chickens, but chickens are different here.

Cats are the ultimate hunter of critters. Dogs, not so much.

>cat killer starts only writing "KEEP YOUR CATS INSIDE" on the notes he leaves behind
>people start keeping their cats inside
>native birds stop dying
>cats stop dying
everybody wins

fucking kek even you take the picture that close your arm still looks like a fucking noodle
put down the soy and eat some red meat

Do you realise that I am trying to find some fucking patterns in every which way possible? This is how being a detective works, mate. Throw shit on the wall and see what leads somewhere.

>chinks
not even once

You know dogs can't climb trees, right?

You know I was referring to Americans right? Dogs are great

do you think people respect you because youre white knighting for the national reddit animal?
you do realize cats dont give a fuck about humans right?

I love my cat

So edgy you know damn well you would run away and call the cops like the cuck you are

Lmao, you got those soy gains training with your wife's son?

I'm surprised at all the butthurt here. It's almost as bad as that guy killing pit bulls. Outdoor cats are vermin. Pit bulls are the nigger of the dog world. They both deserve death.

Your wall paper is melting . Confirmed poorfag

>Cats stayed inside, No way to sate their hunting instincts or to exercise as well as patrol their outside territory.
>Cat gets fat and depressed.
>Pests such as birds, rats, squirrels and coons grow exponentially in population.
>Texan farmer wakes up and sees rabbit wholes all over his land, birds feeding on all his corn, squirrels and coons invading his house for food.
>Points finger at cat for being lazy and.not dealing with pests.
>Try substituting dogs as pest hunters, realise dogs are shite at everything apart from nigger-esque group hunting and catching a ball.

Fuck off, i'm having fun.

Fuck off tripfag

Soy free household queer, quit projecting. Your high soy octaves are penetrating this board

>implying they don't deserve our help just because they're not as unconditionally affectionate as dogs
nigger-tier logic

Chill they're just animals. You don't cry over a dead rat don't you? So stop being hypocritical.