AUSGATE - Time to exposes Australia Politics and the underbelly of its workings

I swear 98% of Australians are brain dead.
I guess the introduction of fluoride into the water back in the 1950's has finally taken its toll and the average Aussie is incapable of critical thinking.

Australia is just an experiment. Owned by the elites.

As an citizen of Australia, you can't even fart without the government wanting a record of it.

but your telling me ALL THESE MPS HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND HAS GONE COMPLETELY UNNOTICED.

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT

Time to expose every politician like the US is currently undergoing.

All our major farms have been sold off.
All our jobs taken overseas.

If you cant see they're setting the country up for complete and utter collapse, go back to eating grass and fuck off this thread, sheeple.

Need to start - AUSGATE

I've started a database on all politicians (starting with the main ones) and going through there family history, where they were educated and who they have connections through.

If I'm alone in this quest so be it. If I'm not even better.

Cheers Cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_FGy0T-kY0
youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk
abc.net.au/news/qld-election-2017/guide/electorates/
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/qld-election-2017/guide/electorates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I support this AUSGATE investigation

You aren't alone my man

How do you plan on organizing this?

How can I help?

Godspeed

AUSPOL FAGGOTS

Anons,

Any suggestions on how we should organise this?

I don't want to waste anons time, I believe we need structure, an outline and planning before we just get stuck into this.

We need to start with a family tree type set up.

Give me scientific proof that fluoride in tap water fucks your brain

Got a discord server or anything else we can talk on?

Fuck yea we need shit like this happening ASAP

Join this Discord server, lads so we can keep everything in one place: Fvutqe

I support this

I know currently we have a huge group of councils and politicians gaining extreme amounts of money from the Chinese . I rekon that's led to the shit apartments getting built recently.

Also I rekon Turnbull is a paid shill from soros

>Fvutqe
Shills everywhere, all parties

I was talking to my brother earlier on mobile today and while speaking to him there was a sound like a tape was rewinding

on it

I will keep bumping the thread if that helps?

Yeah fuck em, i'll support this

I don't think Turnbull is a paid Soros shill but pic related most definitely

Typical fucking ASIO. Haven't even bothered to update to digital. Public service mentality writ large.

>Also I rekon Turnbull is a paid shill from soros
I reckon he does it for free

Australia is done for.

Prepare for a land mass full of chinks and poo poos

uh could you give me some insight please I am very worried by it

got work early mate post this tomo plz op

night folks

can i get dibs on researching bill shorten? even malcom turnbull called him a sycophant and accused him of sucking rich banker cock

Have any members of parliament been called up regarding dual israeli citizenship?
I haven't heard of any.

Okay. First, you need a roll of at least 30 metres of aluminium foil...

friendly bump for australian action

Friendly reminder Coles brand aluminium foil is NOT thick enough to repel the government's radiation waves.
Only Select branded aluminium foil has the necessary quality and strength to resist it.
Do not be misled by Coles brand shillings.

Australia needs to stop selling everything it owns.

You cunts cash in anything at a sucker's price to make an immediate buck, or at least your short-sighted politicians do. That shit needs to stop.

Secondly, you need to rope in your immigration policy. You're losing your cultural identity. I actually feel that horse has long bolted, with the vestige of who you are becoming an ever shrinking lot in a rapidly growing pool of asian, indian and middle eastern crap that is incompatible with who you are. This is mostly evident in the major centers (just take a look around) but don't bet on things staying contained. That bud needs nipped immediately.

Lastly, you need to demand more from those elected into positions of power and influence at local, state and federal levels. Leadership in this country truly is a fucking shit show, as the OP has quite rightly pointed out. Incompetence is rife, foreign influence is horiffically evident. Policy crafted around Australia and Australians is woefully lacking, in fact it almost seems geared towards fucking them as much as humanly possible.

Black & Gold all the way baby.

>Black like niggers
>Gold like nigger's chainz
Just because you have no brainwaves to intercept does not give you the right to mislead the rest of us.

Indians are white

Nah mate, it’s not that we aren’t smart enough to comprehend, it’s that we just don’t give a fuck.

A discord might help for organization, other than that we could shill auspols

Nice try ASIO

The Jews killed Gary.

>I swear 98% of Australians are brain dead.

People actually watch shows like goggle box so I agree with you. I want to throw a brick at my television every time a cancerous add comes on for that hell I can't stand anything on T.V anymore it's just fucking cancer and I want to bash my head against a brick wall repeatedly just to numb the pain of seeing all the cancer everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_FGy0T-kY0

discord has been set up>Fvutqe

Gavin Fernando wrote a piece on news.com.au asking if Jews (who are de facto dual citizens due to the ‘right of return’) were allowed to serve in parliament. I’ve been asking that same question for ten fucking years and was overjoyed to see it finally being asked by a journo.

Article was buried within an hour of being published.

how about posting some proof to back up your claims. Australians are so medicated on fluoridated water that no one cares.

I discern I have offended you sir. While a Topkek is beyond me, I offer you another of the ETI company's product range as recompense.

Good job, mate. I hope you bury the fuckers.

Our country is fucked lads, and we have to come to terms with it. It’s our fault, we let the women destroy Australian masculinity and drive the Marxist ideological bandwagon that permeates every corner of our society and now we pay the price.

Our cities are full of shit skins.
Our rural communities are fucked with ice and bikies. Our politicians are shills for the Chinese.

We are done for.

Not to mention the cities are becoming shitholes with the drastic increase of crime. Gangs are becoming out of control and police state is moving right ahead.

Where do you think things will stand in 10 years?

Out of all of that you focus on the fluoride you my friend are a knob jockey

>I swear 98% of Australians are brain dead.
Yes

australia is well overdue for a swamp draining.
thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

Ten years our country won’t be recognisable. It’s only a matter of time till the left get back in power, we drive out any semblenace of individual empowerment and our borders get thrown wide open.

There’s so many Sudanese gangs getting around Melbourne right now, and not a single MSM outlet is reporting on it.

What do you think?

You're going off a bit half cocked but google Shane Dowling's site and read the stuff that poor cunt goes through trying to get to the truth.

How do we meme him into prime minister?

>Clive
Surely you jest? HIs mistake was he entered politics, had he stayed an obscure mining magnate of the North no one would give a shit about his dodgy business practices.

What's with those two ridiculous hipster faggots and their short shorts and "fun" socks? Fucking try-yards and left leaning as. They literally parrot MSMism about everything they see "awwww the plight of the refugee".

My gf loves this shit. Tonight she was worked up because it was the last episode. She tells me, "they comment on serious stuff that you like to talk about" in the hope I'll watch more than 5 mins of it with her but I just ask her if anyone of their idiotic cast ever calls out the Jew. Obviously this doesn't happen so I don't watch.
I did say I'll watch it properly if they have a WN family on, though.

He turned his FB page into a politics meme page and every kid in teen in Australia loves him now. He's going to run some time down the track.

clive's based

People on manus island are like the ones that went to Europe all men, they will lay siege if they make it to our shores.

turnbull must hold on this.

Given hes being royally fucked in court at the moment that's unlikely.

He's not the hero we need, he's the hero we deserve

>cold fish fingers
How soon can we get him thrown out of the country?

>not having mum reheat them for you
what are you some kind of wageslave?

But family food fight is on TV. I can't miss that!

Either that or he's going to start his own Media company. Seeing our Trumped was memed into office gave him an idea.

are they fucking calling bogans "rednecks" now?
Americanisation needs to STOP NOWWWWWWWWWW

Your two absolute best chances to halt the NWO is to either elect

Mark Latham or re elect Tony Abbot. Keep voting for anti nwo parties as best you can

Someone who will enshrine free speech and let people defend themselves again , this is essential

so whats up with the hat thats got corks on a string

keeps the fucking flies out of your eyesockets

You could organise threads on 8/aus/ as well, you don't have to limit to 4 pol

8/aus/ is gay poofter shit, 8pol or nothing

still...

what are you fucking idiots doing putting your face near an abos cooch?

PREP THE TURNBULL
R
E
P

T
H
E

T
U
R
N
B
U
L
L

Don't waste your time mate, it is too late, live your life and enjoy it while it lasts. It is the same story throughout all white countries, the same group is responsible, they are in it for the long haul. They have been planning it all for a long time.

in what sort of bizzaro mcdonalds land do you live in where flies are present only in abo cooches?

never got with an australian gal before

That's the attitude!

oh sweet we can go post our postcodes and talk about what kind of drugs we are doing this weekend.

fuck right off you cancerous cunt. you just came to Sup Forums to jump on the bandwagon so you can sieg heil to all your fucking mates. let me reiterate, fuck right off.

its funny because at the local level all the corrupt sobs seem to be eastern European cock suckers.

the nail in australia's coffin is the TPP. without that Australia has nothing and will burn.

that's the only way you will see significant change. if it all crashes down around them. if that doesn't happen, the mining cartels will always hold power and influence over every decision made.

Discord

Lol'ing at all these masonic shills itt. Give iinnnn, gooooood goyysss!!

you have no sense of idealism, the only thing that matters is the existence of the volk and vaterland you eurocuck

QLD election SATURDAY
Find your ONE NATION CANDIDATE HERE>> abc.net.au/news/qld-election-2017/guide/electorates/
vote for them, DO NOT VOTE FOR LIB/LAB/GREENS

Please archive those
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/qld-election-2017/guide/electorates

I FUCKING VOTED FOR HIM, TWICE!!
AND KIM BEAZLY TOO!!
GREAT GUYS!
WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM BACK!

I'm going to come to sydney next month under the pretext of getting a degree and i plan to overstay and attain the permanent resident status

Man i hope Australia will be a good place
Although I'm aware it's inarguably better than the shithole (India) I'm currently in

I'd like to join this movement too

>, "they comment on serious stuff that you like to talk about"

In other words they tell you the side of the story they want you to think and what opinions are (((acceptable))).

fuck of pajeet

Make sure it's Melbourne. Sydney is full.

turnbull's wife is CFR banker linked. globalists through and through.

>lowest recorded wage growth on record (most likely just clever accounting to keep it above 0)
>highest house prices in the world
>no tech industry
>no more automobile industry
>no industries at all other than mining
>miners are not australian (eg BHP)
>almost every service and product is provided by a company from overseas
>ridiculous immigration rate, probably highest in western world (much higher than USA)
>increased housing density
>high tax rates and large amounts of middle class welfare
>no freedom of speech laws
>no right to own any kind of weapon at all other than things not designed to be weapons that can be multipurposed
>nepotism and corruption is how most money is obtained
>media repeated all anti-trump messages
>billions of money wasted on corrupt NBN process
>extremely high electricity prices

This country has already been taken over.

Here's your start. Find out who's responsible and dig up dirt on every single thing you can find. Usually there's something very illegal and eventually someone who's in on that will leak.

We know who is responsible and all the dirt is hung out to dry. It's just the majority of the population is totally apathetic about it.
Shit, one of the biggest wigs in our Air Force sold all of our mid-air refueling aircraft to some chink compant, promptly retired from the RAAF, took up a seven figure position with the company he sold them to, and rented the same aircraft back to us for MORE that he'd sold them for and it barely got on the news. It was just a minor story that nobody gave a shit about and dropped out of the news cycle within a day.

Hey Schizo-Cop, is it really you? Have you returned? How did 'Drain the Billabong' turn out? It's me, the shill who isn't actually shill. I'm also still here.

Wow, even by my standards this was a fast discord ban.

Looks like what ails you needs a dose of meme magic. We wouldn't have had Trump and all the shenanigans if it weren't for channer memes.

The way it's presented is unpalatable and apathetic people do not like unpalatable truths. It needs to be garnished with humor and parody. Shitposting needs to be next level though and I think you guys are up for the task. Australia needs worldwide attention to its corruption but it needs to start somewhere.

Autism gate

I wish i saw this sooner cause i got accepted in sydney

/AU/tism General?

Fuck!!