Tfw the only manga i can read now is romance manga

>tfw the only manga i can read now is romance manga

So this is what being a betafag feels like

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/931735/17f480f49b/
g.e-hentai.org/g/798695/d68e7028c9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>beta
Stop using videogames term for manga, mangas are unfinished or on hold, not in "beta" or "alpha" when they are finished you fucking retard.

>Stop using videogames term for manga,

>beta is a vidya term

wew

>but i ain't stressed

>mangas

KUYASHII, desu

>romance manga
Garbage riddled with MISUNDERSTANDINGS and love triangles. And childhood friends never win.
But vanilla H-manga -- now that's a thinking man's choice.

This man knows, vanilla H-manga when done right is like a standard romance manga but with the story actually progressing.
They are boring to masturbate to tho

If you mean josei manga, nothing wrong with that.

Shoujo would be cause for worry, though.

Seinen romance or bust. Shoujo and Josei specifically pander to women which means tons of shit drama and misunderstandings.

Seinen is almost always better as long as you ignore haremshit.

Any choice recommendations? I admit I don't know shit about H manga.

if you like vanilla don't read the sequel

Rui a best

I don't understand why people like romance in media so much. I'd prefer there to be no romance, since it's pretty much a cop-out for character development.

Good lads in this thread

>don't understand why people like romance in media so much

Because we're all hopeless virgins who masturbate to japanese drawings

Google "ethology"

exhentai.org/g/931735/17f480f49b/

are there any mangas where the girl sucks a big black cock

welcome to Hell, Guyver!

Mugi does offscreen in K-on

Romance mango is good because most of the time the art is pretty decent.

I just want to have some fuwafuwa time like pict related.

Romance is top tier
Only moefags and teenagers dont like it

>Seinen romance

Which there's hardly ANY good ones that don't have offending art

Nigger please

>Romance manga
>Beta
Don't really see the connection.

I don't think I've ever read a josei series. Are there any that are widely regarded as being really good?

Chads fuck their girls in the couch.

>in the couch
>in
Seems uncomfortable.

I can't believe you just accused seinen of being the worst of three evils when it comes to art. Shoujo and Josei are infamous for having aliens/spaghetti monsters for characters.

Only for the girl, but Chad doesn't cares anyway.

The only manga I read now is feminist manga.
They have more substance in a single panel than a whole shounen jump volume.

New feminism has destroyed romance. Every woman is either lesbian or "Don't need no man".

Take a step further and read VNs.
Honestly, those two are now the reason I keep living.

>They are boring to masturbate to tho
What about masturbating with your heart

>the story touches your heart, you touch your dick

The "token lesbian" in every romance story is the worst one

Why do authors pull that shit off

>Reading cute heterosexual romance, everything is going well
>Suddenly some girl pops up
>"Oh god is this some competition shit"

>Nope, in a twist that the author probably thinks their clever for despite it being the norm now, she lusts for the female

>Several chapters dedicated to this bitch getting mad over the male lead and giving 'uguuu' faces to the female lead

Every fucking time.

>romance
As in - treating women as animals or children?
Yeah I suppose that's a big loss. Wew.

Oh you're just baiting. Okay.

Vanilla H-manga are pretty good but they are too short.

Fuck off faggot.

Hina takes the cake by miles.

I disagree. You see that sort of attitude on the ground with 3d pigs as an act of pretension but when you look at what actually sells, in both the west and in nipponland, it's rather traditional fantasies.

>Hina takes the cake by miles

Sensei please you already have a wife.

>it's rather traditional fantasies.
Japan has never sold any Western tradition.
The women buy reverse harem.
The men buy harem.
Both are traditional for high-class Japanese, but are not at all traditional for the West.

I'm not sure where you got that from.
To begin with Japan has a different view on feminism. The whole - I'll treat women like a subhuman thing is more or less Abrahamic headcanon. And that's obviously what you're talking about.
Even during the 80s women were taking the proactive role in romance anime and manga.

>bitch getting mad over the male lead
This manga did it right by giving her also a romantic partner

I was pleasantly surprised

And men have MGTOW.
What you're saying is just a meme.

>that manga which you never read the last chapter because you don't want it to be over
I've got like 15 of them now.

I've only read 2 so far.

Princess Jellyfish,where a hot cross-dressing guy befriends a shut in who illustrates fashion and co-coerces her out of her fujo ways.

Inertia 67%, which is really a Japanese version of college dirt bags the manga, but with a lot of realistically drawn cheesecake of the MC and some subtle romantic undertones that may or may not turn into a romance plot.

The vast majority of normalfag shit in Japan are dramas filled with pairings / triangles not haremshit.

Dasei 67% isn't a Josei

Technically, you're probably right. But is it really Seinen either? Most of the chapters seems to be the MC getting herself into awkward situations.

Seriously, while greatly turned down in the dirt bag quotient, closest thing I can thing of to it on our shores is Broad City.

It's so seinen it hurts, honestly. If it was Josei it'd be shit.

I am I still a MGTOW if I just don't care that much about getting my dick wet? I mean, I don't hold anything against real women as people, I just have no large interest in hitching up with one.

>vanilla H-manga when done right is like a standard romance manga but with the story actually progressing.

holy shit i never thought of it this way.

>I just have no large interest in hitching up with one

Since you don't have a bbc you won't have to really worry about that anyway.

g.e-hentai.org/g/798695/d68e7028c9/

Specially if its a vanilla tank. Oddly enough, it makes me smile in the end.

>tfw drop more manga than you finish
>the only ones you finish are the really short ones

it's true my dick is pretty small

call me a faggot but I actually enjoyed Fuuka, even with a romance-genre mindset

> Seeing your sister's baby
> Then letting your high school boyfriend nut inside you

That idiot had better be on the pill.

Pitty the threads died when RHS went down to the drain

I miss having a girlfriend but hate being in a relationship, so I meet the desire half-way by just self-inserting into fictional romance

I take it Japan does not really have much of a girls-behaving-badly genre for professional women / college students?

no because shamefurr dispray

No idea. Just saying if it was Josei the guy would have gotten drunk and raped her already, followed by many chapters of the cast lamenting this action in a chorus of wails that would make even the damned impressed.

I never understood why that was so popular considering how much Jap women like being raped.

Repression needs a cathartic release though. Plus, I thought everyone loved the fuck-up teacher from Azumanga Daoih.

Sense of Values and Wine.

Not concerned about my dick but I do want some camaraderie. Especially Kimi no Na wa is coming to our cinema in a week or two and I don't have a clue what to do.

Just search josei with the "smut" tag

Source? Google is getting me nothing

Saucenao works

Was there NTR or something? I read both chapters and I don't remember anything like that. Or maybe I'm just retarded

No but it definitely is no longer vanilla

I like you, user.

>drop a manga 2 chapters from the end
>quit a vidya close to the end
>"forget" to finish books you've almost finished
I understand your feelings, brother

what specific manga do you react the most to?

as you wish
Faggot!
I think the lack of proper drama killed them. Not even the hint of some good old fashioned NTR stirred much interest

Romance is the one thing I can't read.

Reading about another character's love life while knowing I never had one nore ever will have one is far too depressing for me

*nor
please don't bully

this is me bullying you

this is some great bait

I'm on a real vanilla kick lately. I've avoided any and all romance that involves NTR, drama, love triangles, and misunderstandings. Of course those are rare as fuck in this medium but shit like Kaguya and Horimiya have been great to me.

and Kaguya threads might be the hypest shit on this board right now

>might be

I just read it. Quite liked it. Anything similar to this?

its been months whens chapter 88 coming out?

Because that's the only way for some of us us to feel loved at all.

Trying to find new romance manga is hard. It's all I read too. It's so damn hard. Most of them are dropped randomly or are nowhere closed to finished. It literally hurts.

user, I...

>Updates never
JUST

>tfw the only romance I can read now is yuri

Remember when people use the word beta instead of cuck? Good times.

What's wrong with romance?

No you're an idiot for picking romance as the genre because japs are fucking awful at it

Thank you.