Is this the holy trinity of squeaky brats?

Is this the holy trinity of squeaky brats?

No Hime is just a cunt.

Only the one in the middle is actually best girl though.

The only one that's even contestable is Sakurako, since Ayano is almost as or even equally as cute as her. The other two are no contest though. What skank could possible be better than Hime?

Nene isn't quite a true brat. She's a bit clumsy and acts childish, but tries to be mature and act her age, but with poor but humorous results.

H-H-HIDOI

A brat thread without the greatest and cutest brat is no brat thread at all.

no

Embarrassing.

Umaru isn't a brat she's just an annoying cunt

Replace one of them with and the Trinity of Worst Dogakobo Girls will be complete.

>sakurako
>cute
I don't think we watched the same Yuru Yuri.

Isn't that Hime from HC Precure? Is she actually a brat? I might pick it up again if she is really cute brat.

>umaru isn't a brat

HC usually refers to Heartcatch, but Hime is from Happiness Charge.

Flat brat is the best.

I'll murder you.

How about this chuuni here

My bad. But post more.

>I might pick it up again

Alright but be prepared. HC precure is a fucking ride, it's like Oreimo S2 except if it lasted 50 episodes. Just prepare yourself.

Hime is very cute though

I'm trying to make a new meme definition for brat here, like the word "edgy" or "literally." Sure, she's a brat, but she's not my kind of brat.

I don't know why, but somehow I just feel like this isn't a real screenshot...

Brats are best.

and what does her not being your type of brat have anything to do with her being a part of the brat trinity? are you retarded?

Hime and Sakurako and Umaru should be the Brat Trinity. Nene, while cute and fairly bratty, is simply outclassed and out of her league here if we are talking about the top brats whose moe is mostly based around being brats .

Besides Nene, other notable brats that deserves a mention: Haruna, Chinstsu, Koromo, Neptune, Shiroyasha, and Theia.

Dekomori is definitely a brat. Also best girl.

PANKEIKI PANKEIKI PANKEIKI

>Regina isn't been posted at all ITT

Fix this.

Nene's not even a brat, she's just squeaky. Honestly, stop trying to force her on Sup Forums by grouping her with better characters.

Surprisingly underrated brat despite being a popular Precure.

I like bratty ojous.

Little girls get out.

Haruna is an exceptionally awesome and endearing brat. S3 never.

>nene
>not better than the two on the sides of her

Nene is near perfect, take that back.