This MakeApp stuff got me thinking... Makeup was banned in Nazi Germany. Did they get it right? Should we emulate them?

This MakeApp stuff got me thinking... Makeup was banned in Nazi Germany. Did they get it right? Should we emulate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2017/11/20/progressives-surprised-find-women-attracted-manly-well-off-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=R4ncrXX26VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much money in your bank account user? I have to know, you shouldn't be able to hide your income and wealth from me. I must know so I can rule you out as a potential partner if you don't make enough.

No it wasn't you dumb /r9k/ virgin nigger. As a matter of fact women 70 years ago used to wear even more make up

that would apply if his bank account balance was tattooed on his face and he covered it with multiple coats of paint.

lies.

I get your point but the end goal is the same.

>some woman dates a man because she believes he's got money to spend on her
>some man dates a woman because of her looks

>dating for shallow reasons instead of actual compatibility and an interest in long term goals

Bullshit.
The problem here is 4 & 5 put tones of shit on their faces and pass as 7 & 8.
That gives them airs, you can see the never ending shit
>where have all the good men go?
There is no equal or even similar deception men play on women.

>Makeup was banned in Nazi Germany.
WHAT???
Explainer pls

A person's attractiveness is directly linked to his or her genetic health. The ability acquire sheckles however, is not.
Therefore, wanting somebody for their wealth is idea purely driven by vice, whereas wanting an attractive partner is logical when looking to make an offspring with that person.

"I love you so much babe, I'll never leave you"

Better makeup than surgery like Koreans.
Have a child with many Korean women and that child will look nothing like the mother, because the mother (or father, as Korean men are doing this too) has had so many plastic surgery procedures - and other things.

I like this idea. This would force women to focus more on developing a personality.

want to know whats worst?
the makeapp doesnt go deep enough.
this is the test we ran.

>Makeup was banned in Nazi Germany
no it vasn't
as this visual evidence clearly shows

perfect either way.

Good men are everywhere. Good, and bad women know this. Good women seek out good men as lifelong partners, bad women seek them out as meal tickets.
I never once mentioned deception, and it wasn't the point I was trying to make. You're allowed to care what your mate looks like, but looks are a small percentage of what actually matters in a person, especially if you're not basing your opinions on a scale given to you by someone else.
What is important to men, and important to women are very different things, it has always been this way.
Let me ask you, what is the concern if a woman is ugly, but is willing to put on makeup every day for you to hide her ugliness? I see no problem here, unless your greater concern is ugly children.

apparently she also applies makeup to the walls
that app is so fucking stupid. it's basically just lightening certain shades and applying a texture
even if this was accurate she's still gorgeous in the pic on the right

I bet she wonders why she's got such bad skin.

Whitening cream designed by shills?

We definitely need a roasties-tier makeup
removal level for makeapp, because some of these cunts absolutely plaster it on and one wash simply isn't enough.

>There is no equal or even similar deception men play on women

Wigs, steroids...

>but looks are a small percentage of what actually matters in a person
Not small enough to be honest about.
>but is willing to put on makeup every day for you to hide her ugliness
My children would be horrible gremlins.
Not to mention the "6 foot" rule, so spare me the female deepness of character.

I think the app also removes certain camera filters and tries to revert some lighting changes, I agree though. She's cute as fuck in the no makeup picture.

>unless your greater concern is ugly children
ding ding ding
If I am attractive, then I should be allowed to marry an equally attractive woman to continue the genetic health of my family tree.
Makeup is fucking bullshit. Particularily OPs pic. If I found out I was dating a hoe like that I feel deceived to the very core of my being. Dare I say I would even feel raped.

Which features are considered attractive and how does it equate to genetic health? In short Leaf, I'm asking for your sauce, or as close as you can get, so I can learn further.

Eva Braun threw a tantrum and Herr Hitler agreed to slowly phase make up out rather than ban it outright.

that face hasnt feel sun light in decades.
on this year of our lord this is the only way to be sure (pic related)

not the leaf but here you go
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2017/11/20/progressives-surprised-find-women-attracted-manly-well-off-men/

It's all memes

You think a woman is fertile because of her large chest but it turns out she's barren and low-est, and just had a lot of really effective estrogen receptors in her breast tissue, so many that if she were a normal fertile woman she would have tits the size of alaska. Woops!

You think a man is healthy because he has a symmetrical face but it turns out his feasts on junk food and has aspergers. Woops!

memes that work out over large populations but still memes

who the fuck uses wigs nowadays?
and steroids dont hide your ugliness.

>t. Ugly

>not being primitively attracted to a bigger 6 foot tall male vs. a 5.2" male because he is likely to look more intimidating (unless he's got zero muscle mass) and therefore more likely to be able to defend your offspring
However, I can understand the concern that if you have ugly children, they are less likely to win mates of their own, thus defeating your genetic line. This makes perfect sense, but you never stated that bit.

hey we agree short and ugly people should be sterilized

Average, so nobody assumes I have something wrong with me. Ever.

t. self hating uggo fresh off puahate

>t. self hating uggo fresh off puahate
Such a burn bra
Im like destroyed bra
How will I ever recover bra?

Many guys use wigs these days, way more than in the past at least. Why? Because they are cheaper and better.

More money means more resources though, when it boils down to necessities. More resources means the ability to put more food in the mouths of more offspring. It is to be considered however that an unnatural portion of women (and men actually) are disinterested in having children, which makes it a moot point, unless you factor in that the drive to produce offspring still exists in these individuals, but is suppressed by today's lack of values.
Essentially, "they desire to have wealth, but they don't understand why".

It's an autoencoder neural network. It just does what it does with the model it has created from statistical data it was fed prior of people with and without makeup. It's more than just lightening stuff.

> Makeup was banned in Nazi Germany.

here your (you) you propaganda spreading Finnkinght

you sure that isnt hair transplant?
you being sneaky finland?
either way would you compare the amount of female with caked face to the amount of male sporting a wig?

>Makeup was banned in Nazi Germany
And computers were banned in the Russian Empire

In short, yes.
Long version is that before "rebalancing" of power between the sexes, uggos used to breed with uggos, and attractive people only bred with other attractive people. There's a lot to be said about modern ideas of coupling and how economic rank used to correlate with attractiveness.

>what is rogaine
Also, they told me in high school that too much testosterone causes baldness

Thiis Makeapp thing is basically the whatsitsname oldface app with tone cancellation added. Someone should post the source of both for comparison.

It's a wig. Hair transplants don't really give great results like that unless you are very, very lucky.

More time to be a good communist when you're starving for your country instead of browsing spicy memes.

>she's still gorgeous in the pic on the right
I believe this was the point, user. she passed the test.

cosmetics is a jewish industry.

my girlfriend spends like 60% of her paycheck on that shit it pisses me off

Rogaine alone doesn't help much and it has many side effects

Man thats is sad, just shave your head like nigga what are you doing XD

>russian empire
>communist
Do I really have to post an
>american educayshun
meme again? No matter, I just did.

>There's a lot to be said about modern ideas of coupling and how economic rank used to correlate with attractiveness.
That only applies to women going for the money.
Guys go for looks, distant second personality and if there is time well...money doesnt hurts.

Make-up was a mistake.Thankfully my wife refuses to wear make-up,unless it's a small bit of black eyeliner,which is still pretty rare for her to do.
The girl in the OP's pic only needed to remove her glasses,brush her hair out,get contacts,and stop making that face like she just sucked on a lemon-left side of OP's pic.
>I'll make an exception for Lacey Green(berg).That roastie NEEDS make-up.

if you have a doctor that knows what they're doing you can easily pull off a transplant. Go look at pics of Machine Gun Kelly in 2011 and now

if you were dating a black girl now THAT is expensive high maintenance.
I hear those weaves or what ever cost a few Ks.

Wow a Finnish post that actually is not defending female e-celebs but asks a philosophical question. Imagine my surprise.

I believe personally we can not ban it. But we should shame and avoid females that do wear tons of it. To me eyeshadow is good enough for most men as we look more towards the eyes than the face itself. Our movement needs to encourage minimal makeup than to make females look like whores on the left.

There are no guarantees. Look at Wayne Rooney as a sad example of a guy who's spent like 50k on transplants and looks like shit.

And hair transplants require you to take Finasteride which is something many guys don't want.

I'm talking a lot farther back in time user. Think English monarchy vs. peasants, not 1920's flappers versus your average working man.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like the initial attraction for the average man is to looks, but they stick around for personality. Just making sure we're on the same page here.

ITT nerds with bad eyesight who think their genes are superior

My gf never wore makeup and has only started wearing mascara for me since we've been dating. Her skin is really healthy and smooth. I assume she'll age much better as well.

Whoops, missed the correlation. However are you insinuating makeup wasn't around and available during Nazi Germany?

Holy fuck, please just use google

I would go out and marry the girl on the right.

Good point Sweden females do not realize men are attracted to personality than caked makeup.

cant say Im an historian but yea Men decide if they want to fuck you in 5 seconds flat, based on looks.

>finasteride
what the hell is that? I was reading about MGK's transplant and discovered an entire forum meant for balding dudes to talk about their baldness. They could tell the specific doctor a celebrity used just by looking at the their hair. Apparently there's a few in LA that are complete pros that every celebrity uses

I think wigs are pretty much a joke if you compare it to women using makeup.
Steroids is a bit more of a thing but much less prevalent. Steroid use among most men is not generally accepted, so it loses a bit of comparative power. Men DO use deception on women but we call them Soyboys and beta-males. Every decent Man knows they dont need deception to get Women, deception has always been a part of being a women and will always continue so.

Enjoy your sour grapes, faggot. My wife doesn't wear makeup, and when she does it's a touch of lip BALM. She hated being pregnant because everyone assumed she was a high school student. I'd never be able to wear my glasses in my own home if I married a cake faced hag.

>Average, so nobody assumes I have something wrong with me. Ever.
Women already rate 70% of all men as average or below average in attractiveness. Where would they put you? ;)

>information doesn't vary from source to source
Can it Hans.

no one compares to your superior genes Hagmed.

It's a drug that stops balding and even grows some hair back.

Certain features are universally perceived as attractive, there are thousands of articles and studies on this with conclusive results.

isn't this a black and white photo, coloured via photoshop antics?

It didn't exist as an industry back then, and most women never worn any makeup apart from some powders for special occasions.

you wouldn't need that if you had a hair transplant done though?

I'm hoping my gf keeps her youth in the same way your wife has. She doesn't wear makeup either, and her skin is really healthy.

yes you would.
even if they put healthy hair on your bald head it will eventually die.
is not the hair that is the problem but the skin and shit.

Somebody please post the video of some guy laughing at this person's husband and kid

>The grill you want likes dudes with asymmetric scars and shitty tattoos
What now Hans?

Become more masculine and dominant since that's the reason she likes those things.

Yes, you need it. The new hairs they pluck from the back of your hair won't fall out but the old ones do as you continue to bald

BS. The hairs from the back of the head are DHT resistant meaning that balding won't affect them even when they are transplanted on the top of your head.

>The wearing of makeup was generally prohibited, and a certain modesty was demanded of women, contrasting with the Weimar Republic period, which experienced more freedom on a moral level. In 1933, meetings of the NSBO (National Sozialistischer Betriebs Obman, the women's section of the German Workers' Front) proclaimed that women "painted and powdered were forbidden at all meetings of the NSBO. Women who smoked in public – in hotels, cafés, in the street and so on – will be excluded from NSBO".

There will always be outliers.

>BS. The hairs from the back of the head are DHT resistant meaning that balding won't affect them
WRONG here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=R4ncrXX26VQ

ha well that fucking sucks. They're gonna be looking pretty goofy as they age regardless then

I can name a few off the top of my head without googling it. Facial symmetry immediately comes to mind, clear skin is another. My problem with studies like this is that physical attractiveness is still (and today even more so) subjective. The fact that it's subjective at all leaves room for error.
Pimple free skin is easy enough to understand because it instantly says to a non brainlet that the person has the immune system that keeps them free of that strain of facial bacteria.
I take no issue in beauty being standardized, but the issue for me is that my partner's face is not symmetrical (moles), and this doesn't concern me. I know that he is unhealthy based on what he eats, not by his looks, so I lack the ability to cognitively recognize this genetic health, or lack thereof, in his face.
In that case I'm a mental defective and probably shouldn't breed. Shame.

MakeApp is fake news. Tested it on myself as a male to see what would happen. It just made my skin more pale and sickly and took small creases into full wrinkles. Looking at females, it just removes eyeliner and a few other obvious cosmetics. If you can't get a genuinely attractive women, that's your shortcoming.

Makeup was frowned upon everywhere until hollywood and some jewish actresses and makeup artists made it popular in the 1920s. Before then, it was rarely used. Now it seems not a single girl on the planet can go outside without makeup. The world is messed up. Thanks hollywood jesus.

Meh Im bald, It bothered me for a while when I was younger but not anymore.

What if it was acceptable for men to wear makeup? Things like cover up acne, dark circles, and highlight bone structure with contouring? Everyone in films and tv uses it. Get over it, neckbeards.

Wayne rooney looks better after transplants.

how the fuck r we supposed to distinguish pure from non-pure ? come on, i think there must me a sort of massive ban against make up. I see them, those fucking falf-blood female thinking of themselves queens of a white land, screw them all

>a british person posted this
this better be some next level bants user

Nazis went threw everything we are. They're right about everything.

>The ability acquire sheckles however, is not.
Bullshit
And regardless, if you want to talk about whats natural, do you think women back in hunter gatherer days would rather have a man thats pretty or a man that can provide for her and their children?

According to Jewpedia it did, as by the 1920's there was already hair dye and lipstick available. On the other hand it does note that cosmetics were in short supply during WWll due to many of the additives like petroleum and alcohol going towards the war efforts.

I've seen that video already. At no point does he prove me wrong.

Who's the girl in OPs picture?