WHITE GUY ASIAN GIRL

These white guys who heckle you in the street and act tough are just wanna-be niggers. It's fucking sad. Do any of the great white guys look like they would do that type of shit? Nope. So why are they doing it? It's because niggers are put on a pedestal in USA. White girls what guys with white skin that act like niggers.
Asian girls aren't conditions to go after nigger-acting degenerates yet so thats why white guys are matching with Asian chicks. (((they))) are seriously fucking us in the ass as a race.

In what way or form does this have to do with politics

MIX THE RACE

White males fucking black women is alpha as fuck. Men are naturally attracted to women with lower testosterone than them. As blacks have the highest testosterone of any race, a man who fucks a black woman has really high testoserone. Asians are the lowest testosterone race so asians are beta.

I thought asians had the highest adult serum testosterone and blacks had the lowest, but it was the opposite for testosterone levels during adolescence

I will leave my asian gf for a british white girl. Iam german btw. Does pol approve this?

No one cares

you dont even needs a shitty image posting board to decide your decisions do what ever you feel is right to you

>british

Your bloodline deserves better than that

>hahahah ruining your bloodline which your ancestors preserved for thousands of years is ok because it makes people butthurt

Shut up you fucking dixie retard

Why do asian women love White men so much?

cant fucking do it. everytime i think long term with one i get flashbacks of doc's sheboon from the crank movies and for sure i know thats how a marriage would end up with one

but they are damn ugly 99.99% of the time.

CONQUER GOOKS
FROM WOMB TO WOMB

STAY MAD RICE DICK

No one says shit to me, maybe you just look like a faggot cuck

Because blue eyes captivate those who don't have them.
I've gotten a ton of compliments on my eyes from dozens of blackies, latinas and asians.
Their pussies legitimately get wet from the sight of a tall, fair skinned male with beaming blue eyes.

shes a cunt just because of that ig filter 100% sure but aside from that put her thtru makeapp and shes a 6 or below guaranfuckingteed

Pretty sure half the appeal of Asians is the length they'll go to be sexy for you.

Asian girls are master race
Please come to 3rd country and teach our male how useless and beta they are.
Im male but even I feel ashame that many of us are so beta.
Im support Wmaf and Amwf, but please have responsibilty and marry them and dont hurt them.
Because I will do just the same with little white girls I meet in the future.

hey thats cool n all if you want an easy lay but i think the issue here always boils down to if whites should have children with them. makeapp and all like it are a huge blessing for this

I hope this yellow fever makings it's rounds among white guys keeps getting bigger. Makes it easier for non whites like me to get a cute white girl.

its inevitable desu. even asian guys are speeding the process along. most of the BLACKED threads shilled here are r/asianmasculinity. its revenge but honestly they are just making white guys hating their own women more and etc.

tldr; world will be mongrel soon

Na it's because they look like the 16 year old white girls feminist society said you couldn't have

protip: 16 is legal in half the US, you don't have to settle for an undergrown asian

Y'all wish you had it this good.

>no cricket
>dog person
>racist humor
The perfect asiangf doesn't exi-

is that SKs version of purikura? gay af bro u should be ashamed

Moving to South Korea next year. Just had a skype interview. Fuck USA

only matches i get on tinder are asian girls
and i swipe pretty generously

Why do mad Asians from the US and Canada shit post against whites so much?

GOOD GOY

Get that shit skin southern asian out of here you degenerate. You don't have an eye for Eastern women if you really mixed those up.

Any rice cooker is just as bad as coal burner you can all get fucked imo.

thing is, eastern asian women under 25 wont be seen with white guys in their homeland and, i dont like my bitches used up even if they are azn. so, darker skin it is. ur racemixing, what difference does it make aside from IQ which, why would you want your girl to be smarter than you, to manipulate you easier

girl in the pic is really cute tho, share profile ID?

Get your own

where is that one from?

>No cricket
Chinese invading thot siren
OUTTTT

THIS. Threads like this should be nuked. Let's talk about things that will really have an impact to the world. SAGE

Race relations has major implications on global politics you twat.

I like this type of threads it makes Sup Forums different from other boards. Its a mix of sex and racism not found elsewhere.

if race mixing is inevitable, I'd rather have (japanese) asians and whites than white with niggers or sandniggers or SEA niggers

Japanese and Korean. Korean are some docile gooks. Look how long they've been occupied or under Kim in the north and haven't done shit about it. I've even got a few asian girls to tell me they'd allow me to have white children as long as I married them.

If the whole world modernises and all races slow down birth rates it will likely become all races slowly assimilating white features since every race mixes with them a lot more than others. Or we reach tech to just engineer white features and China just becomes a massive white nation.

US marine here. I've been to Thailand a few times. Smashed tons of under 25 Thai pussy. Some of it was even consensual.

Some girls like foreign guys, some don't. It's like anywhere else really. Some Japanese chicks here won't give a foreigner the time of day, and some actively seek foreign boyfriends. Mostly they're open to getting some of good GI dick though.

where should it belong then

You should move to Northern China

>Some of it was even consensual.
you mean you raped the others?

But they are too ugly dude, looks at Norks it their true face
South is full of plasticid so you might think these gooks look better

You're not even white, dumbass. You're a fucking Slav - even worse than a nigger.

you just posted a jap girl

lol you sound mad

>tly they'r
You actually had a gook trying to reject you? Are you white?

Of course it's rape.

Generally the US military consist of all the fuckups from USA who can't finish the alphabet, then we export them to other countries. Fucked up, I know.

Why do the insecure, ugly, short, balding white people need to take part in the victim Olympics?

You'll never see an attractive white person make such excuses. Must suck not being as good as other whites.

She's Chinese

That's why the white population are reaching 30% antidepression use rates in USA? nice.

I'm germanic while you are a spanish rape baby. Go look for your white daddy.
Anyway who told you slavs are worse than niggers? Has the philippines sent a man to space? Does the philippines have rockets than can take them to the space station? Were they ever a super power? I could go on an on

meanwhile Sup Forums irl

she is also disgusting goblin with a literal wall of makeup on her face.

she had a japanese shirt
they look cute, but like cats or dogs
you wouldn't fuck a cat or a dog

back to r/asianmascu...soyboy.

>Net neutrality under threat
>let Reddit shills overthrow the board

that looks like a jew

Oh so now you're gonna claim Russian accomplishments as yours? Go eat your potato. Sage

any woman who categorically rejects her own people is disgusting.

I've gone on a date with an asian girl on tinder before who told me that she wasn't into asian guys and I told her that I think it's bad when someone denigrates their own people. it was awkward but she was only a 6/10 so no great loss.

I'm not sure. I don't speak Thai.

Yup. And uh, yeah I guess? Some girls don't like foreigners, some girls want black guys, some girls want white guys. Go to a nightclub in any country and you'll find sluts dude.

says the jelly faggot hiding behind a meme flag while whacking it to Chinese cartoons in his parent's basement.

Trust me mate. Most of them are fat, ugly or both. Any girl that isn't this has a bf so it's slim pickings. We are going to see an entire generation of lost and single men.

At least with the Asians (mostly Chinese, no japs) they are slim and normally attractive.

Nobody gives a fuck.

I'm not claiming their as "mine", I'm just defending slavs since you called them worse than niggers
also countering your sage

Man... Just don't argue with a Lithuanian. Listen to Duerte

This one's 20 at time of pic

I'm going to Portsmouth tomorrow to spend the weekend with a cute Chinese girl that I got introduced to when she was visiting some of her friends in my home city.

so what you're saying is being a dom fag is the most alpha thing you can be?

>that photo framed on the wall

Just enjoy laying the pipe and dump her. It's not like you need to get her pregnant. She'd probably be dead if we (whites) didn't give her people the infrastructure and democracy of the West. They are actually well aware of this.

>In what way or form does this have to do with politics
>(((they))) are seriously fucking us in the ass as a race.
reading helps

Youre not lowering birth rates, other races are just breeding more. If you birth 10 babies for five years and Mexicans birth 5 / year with an additional one from the previous years, wth the fifth year being 9 babies it doesn't necessarily mean the birth rate dropped. That's kind of how percentages work.

But I'm sure you'll win gold in the victims Olympics since there's nothing else really decent about you as an individual human.

what's worse than niggers?
Sup Forums

>go eat your potato
you know I could say " go eat your rice" as well. What's the point of pointing out what someone eats? unless it's shit or poison I don't really care.
it looks to me like they all have these receding chins

Everybody knows dark hair is more attractive in men. Bitch is an autistic virgin tryhard

Australians(abos)
Race traitor

>says the jelly faggot hiding behind a meme flag while whacking it to Chinese cartoons in his parent's basement.
You know there is a truth to what I say. I never said it applies to you.

Best thing Philippines has ever contributed to the world is letting their people get jobs as workers to serve food and clean toilets on US bases.

>be thai
>pretend you can set standards for your whore women

jajajajajajajja

couldn't have put more buzzwords if you tried, could you?
fun fact women don't really care about the hair, if the face is attractive they'll find the guy attractive
the only hair they care about is their own

>he literally thinks they are women

BAKA.

WMAF is cancer!!!!! AMWF is okay

>Youre not lowering birth rates, other races are just breeding more. If you birth 10 babies for five years and Mexicans birth 5 / year with an additional one from the previous years, wth the fifth year being 9 babies it doesn't necessarily mean the birth rate dropped. That's kind of how percentages work.
What the fuck. Can you even read? What the fuck are they teaching Aussies these days?

There are literal scientific studies that show women prefer darker haired men. Blonde haired men look feminine

>I'm not sure. I don't speak Thai.

You've just won best post of the day, congratulations

show me them

I've fucked my fair share of asian qts but if you breed with them you are no better than a coalburner. You are doing a service to no one bringing hapas into this world. They're all fucked up in the head and look almost entirely asian.

have you taken the yellowpill yet Sup Forums?

It's. No wonder why no one wants to breed with you.