#AUSPOL Return the Urn Edition

Good ay lads. Its that time again, time to bring the urn home. Looks like we'll have the Pom's on the back foot tomorrow, hopefully get in to bat just after lunch (We all know that Pommy cunts are useless batters half way down their list, should be a breeze).
>South Australian senator Skye Kakoschke-Moore quits parliament over British dual citizenship
news.com.au/national/south-australia/south-australian-senator-skye-kakoschkemoore-to-make-citizenship-announcement/news-story/ac8d4476a0191e887f5602244ecb3b8f

>Colin Barnett's political career is surely over after interview sledging his Liberal colleagues
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-23/colin-barnetts-political-career-is-surely-over-after-spray/9185668

>Government in fresh push for trade deals
thewest.com.au/politics/australia-faces-times-of-risk-and-danger-ng-s-1800856

>PNG police make Manus Island arrests
thewest.com.au/politics/australians-of-the-year-plea-for-manus-ng-s-1800866

>David Leyonhjelm to host disgraced alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos at Parliament House and Triggers libshit Sarah Hanson-Young
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/david-leyonhjelm-to-host-disgraced-altright-figure-milo-yiannopoulos-at-parliament-house-20171123-gzrcjz.html

>Hard-headed foreign affairs blueprint praised as US bombers set to arrive in Australia
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/hardheaded-foreign-affairs-blueprint-praised-as-us-bombers-set-to-arrive-in-australia-20171123-gzrqsm.html

Other urls found in this thread:

abc
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-11-23/colin-barnetts-political-career-is-surely-over-after-spray/9185668
youtube.com/watch?v=oXM4wGCqKWA
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/waleed-aly-and-jacqui-lambie-talk-sharia-law-and-politics-in-wideranging-interview-on-the-project/news-story/92df1dd4438ce07222e6cd3292fe1a11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please archive those

>abc net au/news/2017-11-23/colin-barnetts-political-career-is-surely-over-after-spray/9185668
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-11-23/colin-barnetts-political-career-is-surely-over-after-spray/9185668

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXM4wGCqKWA

Evening lads

>howzat
>not dreadlock holiday
Poof

>return the urn
we already have the urn you stupid cunt
we won 5-0 last time

Voting tomorrow in Queensland One Nation has my vote.

No we don't you dumb cunt we lost last time.

How do you think that the election will go for ON?

Can Leyonhjelm please go full 1488 already. I know he knows about us. He’s brought up the daily stormer before in parliament. The LDP fb page also regularly interacts with Nazi/fascist leaning meme pages. Can he just drop the autistic abstract libertarian principles, read some Han Herman Hoppe already and become /our guy/ already?

I think they'll hold the balance of power in Queensland they have heaps of supporters.

>The LDP fb page also regularly interacts with Nazi/fascist leaning meme pages
When?
Thank fuck. This is good news.

Worst case scenario, get no seats, best case scenario get a dozen and become a kings maker forming minority government with LNP.

Most realistic scenario is picking up a couple or a few seats: Lockyer, Ipswich, Ipswich West, Scenic Rim, Glasshouse and Buderim are their best bets.

EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, EIN PAULINE

fuck yeah, auspol time. When is an auspol board gonna get made so it can be all day everyday

>When?

They bants regularly with pages loosely affiliated with TRS goys like egregiously authoritative Australian memes and grouse memes for top cobbers

SHE WILL WIN COUNTRY SEATS

She wont win the Katter stronghold on the north though.

She only needs about 10 seats to fuck over the ALP/LNP/Greens

I know about Abhorrent Australian Memes but I've never seen him interact with them.

>EIN PAULINE

I think you mean, EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, EIN RANGA

CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY ANONS

KEK, BLESS PAULINE

E

why do you write "good ay"? are you a fucking leaf or something? either way you're obviously not white. so g'day to your shitskin arse cunt.

Egregiously authoritative Australian memes is different to abhorrent Australian memes, they’re a bit more normie but LDP have also interacted with their stuff too

Its a habit I've picked up from my mates. My mates are pretty tryhard and try to impersonate Kerser and 360, I do not but I have still picked up "ay".
Abhorrent Australian Memes is hilairious. I kinda feel bad that I have them on my FB. 99% of my FB is liberal as fuck.

Also they haven’t done it for a year or so because of how much the media and opposition has ramped up their awareness and vitriol to alt-right stuff. During 2016 it was easier to get away with but LDP would get in big trouble today for interacting with “Nazi” pages and they just don’t want to deal with that atm and also want to stay away from that image.

its gone btw. Egregious

English teacher from Australia in Japan.
What topic should I redpill my students with tomorrow?
I already talked about the FUCKING Chinese buying up me land.

Its probably a good idea that they do stay away from that image. I think to be honest that he just finds the memes funny.

I deleted most of my normie friends and have lots of pages blocked so I don’t see much liberal shit on mine besides far-left meme pages with good aesthetics tbqh

That dumb ranga cunt wants to delist the fucking reef so we can legally dredge a little more. She's a deadset fuckwit. and she wants another coal power plant. Bowen basin coal is metallurgical, for steel. We don't need this populist bullshit from some fish and chips merchant. I work in central qld it's got a lot of one nation voters. Fucking idiots. Don't know who I'm voting for yet

:’(

>Waaaah I'm triggered

Wow!

Talk about how if they don't study in school and apply themselves they'll end up a lonely virgin teaching English in a foreign country

Yeah I know that’s exactly why they would bants and take the piss out of each other all the time. LDP are cucky and autistic lolbertarians but I will still respect their sense of humour and that they share a lot of assumptions and perspectives as nazis and fascists, just have a different method of addressing those perceptions. There’s is one of reducing state power and a fascists solution is one of seizing state power.

I went through and deleted some normie friends on Facebook. But there are still lots and lots on there

Not triggered mate it makes you so much happier and saves you time lad to not sift through garbage like normie click bait and viral content lad. Lol I bet you be an autist and “debate” friends on your friends list and come across as a complete sperglord to everyone who has you.

Discord is asking for my phone number but I don't want to give it to them, wut do?

Drop it here instead

show us your sword collection ken-sama

Just post your credit card number here and it'll let you log in without your phone number mate

Like legit mostly no-one cares what your political opinions are except for prospective catladies. The people that argue with them in the comment section are perceived as just as autistic. It’s a real nice way for normies to laugh at you in real life for either your real basic bitch talking points or autistic opinions

Is this general LGBT friendly?

give me your name and address, I'll PM you a get around

Nope Im not really active on it, it's toxic. I never deleted anyone because I didn't agree with them lmao you triggered little bitch

nah
newfag detected, Sup Forums censors credit cards watch,
4435 3223 5832 XXXX
Australia is LGBT friendly now

Yes. Any abuse you get is only ironic posting

no, and gay bashing needs to come back

Thank you guys

Show me your dog collection, chinese man.

Yeah bashing our cocks up each others' arses

Are you australian, if not fuck off we're full

>hurr hurr u are triggered XD

Simply epic please go back to R E D D I T

*are you white

Indians are white

can I have the discord link?

This
It's a shame that the Gay Panic defense when you bash a fag to death can't be used anymore.

Fvutqe

>The Great barrier Reef is QLDs biggest money maker and all it's known for besides the Gold Coast theme parks and schoolies.
>Vote to rape it with a coal mine that is so shit it needs a 1 billion dollar handout of tax payer money to turn a "profit"
There's a reason the rest of the country jokes about you guys being a bunch of tards. Keeping that thing healthy is what keeps your state running, but you're doing your best to ruin it you idiots.

Why do Queenslanders call it XXXX?
Because they don't know how to spell beer.

Vote for an independent

Do you pay your electricity bill?

Which cunt is gonna win the QLD election?

>Because they don't know how to spell beer.
Nah, m8. It's because they aren't allowed to put SHIT on the label and it was censored.

No thread is friendly to meme-flaggers

Ok seriously now is this general a bunch of underage wankers?

Do those cashed up miners pay you well for your services?

noice

noice

noice

no cunt, my sides can't handle that

>even *that* website is turning against the Manus Island refugees
Interesting

>he supports the Ardani mine
>he wants to pay a billion dollars of tax so that some Indian company can import thousands of chink workers to fuck up one of Australia's biggest money makers beyond repair.
>he thinks that anyone who opposes this is underage
You're pretty retarded mate.

Oy mate! I am very australian, mate! Let us eat some vegemite and drink outback booze! Non-australians are bloody fucking poofters, mateeeeeyyy!!

I am one of you, you can trust me 100%, bruv

Now, I don't remember very well, what are the secret plans for the region again? Australia über alles, m8

Wuuuhuuuuu spiders&crocs, m88s!!!!

>You're pretty retarded mate.
Well no argument there but lets not insult one of the more patriotic states shall we next you'll be saying you vote greens to save the enrionment and jobs.

Are Australian Boomers the biggest shabbos goys of all-time?

Their really isn't as considerable Jewish influence in Australia as there was in the US throughout the 20th Century.

However due to the eternal boomer's infatuation with the talmudvision, a device that has completely shaped their perspective of the World, the Jews were able to beam their programming directly into their goy minds and had them racing to become as degenerate as their American boomer counterparts.

The eternal Australian boomer is so obsessed with America it's disgusting, they wish they were all at Woodstock and many spiritually feel that they were by virtue of having the TV beam 60s counter-culture directly to their living room everyday.

Boomers were groomed by the talmudvision from very young, told that they were the most important and exciting generation of all-time, told they were revolutionaries. This can be seen today by the gross over-inflated sense of entitlement and self-worth they all have today.

They also had things a lot easier, buying a home was only a matter of saving for a couple of years on a job that you didn't even require a high-school certificate for. These homes today by virtue of artificially inflating the population by 200,000 migrants every year and driving up demand are worth close to a million. They all think they are geniuses and that they made it. They also think young people are all stupid cause they're not pulling off what they did despite no longer having the opportunity to do so.

Boomers are some of the biggest Asian fetishists of all-time. They love wasting all of their money in Bali and Thailand on sex tourism rather than providing inheritance to the next generation. After divorcing their fat white blobs, they often bring back asian whores as wives. These Sinophiles also love asians because they will buy their homes off them for 10 times what they spent on them. They will also adopt little asian kids to fill the void that their Gen X fuck-ups left in them

Your doing it wrong Ay always goes at the end of a sentence not mid pack t. Dirty Queenslander

>t. Dirty Queenslander
watch this faggot youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
don't call yourself that shit you cunt

Ripper evening session we had. Got us right back into the game after a pretty shitty start.

Reminder that if you're not wearing green and gold and sinking tins you're un-Australian.

this
you are actually retarded

And you can't read, way to avoid what I said though, whos the true retard now

Greens are full blown communists and don't give two shits about the environment beyond keeping up appearances. I don't know about down in Tasmania where the Greens got started, but in VIC and NSW they're Marxists and are actively trying to bring about communism here. So I'll never say to vote in those cunts.

But it is about saving jobs, it's about the tens of thousands of jobs and huge income that the reef brought in. All along the eastern coast above Brisbane there are towns that relied purely on the reef to keep them running. The reef used to bring in over 3 billion every year to the QLD economy, which would have continued for years because tourism is always popular. But QLD are chucking it all away for a mine that will at best give a couple of thousands of jobs most of which will be staffed with chinks, and that's until the mine closes because coal is quickly becoming a shit-tier fuel. You deserve to be insulted for being so retarded.

Just had a meth'd out boong at the door asking to use a phone.
Claimed it was being followed by bikers, told it to fuck off and get the fuck off my property.

Will Pauline eradicate these cunts?

Noice

One can think that fucking up the great barrier reef is dumb without hating QLD you mongoloid. Im still voting one nation and putting greens last, I just think that one policy is stupid. Understand Mr 7-posts-by-this-ID?

No Pauline wont do shit just like in 97. All she can do is drum up hype and then fuck everything up. She's not controlled opposition but she'd might as well be.

Was talking shit about greens sarcastically.
I don't know if it's the QLD people who have a hard on for the mine, it's probably the bought and paid for fucking politician cunts who want it, make as much money as possible and piss off which is the way of every poltiican in our system bar a rare few
>You deserve to be insulted for being so retarded.
never said I didn't deserve you fucking dumb cunt, get a clue jesus fucking christ, you try to be fucking humble and cunts still don't get it which makes you a retard too, that's cool though always wanted a fellow retarted brother

9 posts by this id*

Who /cric/ here?

Help me lads, I'm addicted to shitposting.

FUCK

SOROS

AND

FUCK

LABOR

AND

GREENS

Add this too OP

>That Waleed terrorist cunt was harassing Lambi on his show tonight trying to get her to apologize to muzzies
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/waleed-aly-and-jacqui-lambie-talk-sharia-law-and-politics-in-wideranging-interview-on-the-project/news-story/92df1dd4438ce07222e6cd3292fe1a11

Alright lads if you had to vote for a china or the greens who do you vote for?

GAY

Your'e a pooftah m8.

Leyonhjelm is fucking BASED

FUCK THE LNP TOO

ONLY ONE NATION CAN RELAX OUR GUN LAWS

/nrl/ is for bogans

China, they already own us. Why not just tip the fedora for them ay.

>Claimed it was being followed by bikers, told it to fuck off and get the fuck off my property.

I had a sudanese guy knock on my door at 3am on a Wednesday night a couple years back and said the same thing except he said he was being chased by "lads". I didn't work Thursdays back then so I was already up, drinking and listening to music but the knocking at that time of night scared the shit out of me. Slammed the door in his face straight away.

you want a smack in the gob ya pinko cunt?