WE WUZ MACARONI N CHEESE

Last thanksgiving it was "lol white people can't cook!" and this year it's "macaroni and cheese is black people food." Why are black people so insecure about food during thanksgiving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhH9afSvgdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

macaroni and cheese is British iirc
why do they have to steal white food? Look its fine if you like scottish-southern food. It doesn't have to be part of your skin identity. I don't think steal chinese food from asians and say " fuck you, this is white people food"

Chinese food in Burgerland is white people food

but it's not considered white people food. It's tied with Asian identity. try to keep up.

Who fucking cares, let's just start the genocide asap so I don't have to see these stupid posts.

Cause they need to feel included in a holiday dedicated to white people and native Americans. A holiday where a minority actually celebrates WITH a white person is unheard of, so they gotta turn it into a competition.

i tried macaroni and cheese and it's not even good.

/thread diocane

youtube.com/watch?v=EhH9afSvgdM

/thread

damm im hungry now!

But we invented it though...

This is microcosmic my short bus anons. The 69 cent a box, preprocessed soy-enriched macaroni and cheese-flavored product the nigs buy at Save-a-lot or Piggly wiggly have become so ingrained in their culture of kool-aid, fried chicken, and mayo-less sandwiches that it truly is a part of who they are. And by negroid "logic" that means it's theirs, therefore there's a chance they invented it.

>chekt
Thanksgiving comes late in the month and late in the week. 100% of niggers are broke on Thanksgiving, hence cheap nigger food.

>mawma! weh dah turkey ayuh?
>gets ignored
>better ignored than abandoned again

bahahah kpop is such a joke

hahahahaha, k-pop, so bad, hahaha, it's not even hot

old black southern grandmas unironically make the best food. if you disagree you are a faggot.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... *gurgle*

They have nothing to brag about so they make up shit like we wuz and whitey can't cook

Is that fit a side effect of soy overdose? Or just some calcium deficiency? Anyways she can have my thick veiny milk any day.

Everyone knows that Chinese food in America is a Jewish delicacy