Kuzu no Honkai

>Seventeen-year-old Mugi Awaya and Hanabi Yasuraoka appear to be the ideal couple. They are both pretty popular, and they seem to suit each other well. However, outsiders don't know of the secret they share.

Airing Winter 2017

Is this gonna be good, Sup Forums?

Why is she crying?

Maybe her butt hurts

Because she gets doublecucked. Everyone around her is getting laid and/or fucking the guy she likes.

I think at least one of the parties should have been in love. What makes the 'betrayal' worth raging over if neither party loves the other anyway?

Mugi should have been in love with Hanabi while she had no deeper feelings for him. That would have made the series so much more screwed up.

because shes thinkgen of love

I'm gonna guess they switch bodies

From where do you even get the betrayal idea from
the manga isnt about that

>Lerche
>from Assassination Classroom to cuckshit

>From where do you even get the betrayal idea from

Because they both cheat on each other throughout the story.

>Why is she crying?
She's holding her butt in pain. Naturally, the secret they share is anal sex.

Quite an improvement

Cheat on whom?

It's going to be fucking amazing.

NTR shit? Fuck my life.

NTR shit IS my life.
My girlfriend had an affair about two weeks into the relationship and I took her back

Hows life in the cuckshed?

Character designs.

>NTR shit
Yea no thanks

Is that thought bubble real?

Is this Cuck: The Anime?

Disgusting.

>Is this gonna be good, Sup Forums?
Yes, it'll be contender for AOTS along with Rakugo.

No its not
I put it in myself for laughs

I mean the only one truly getting cucked is the male teacher.
everyone else deserves what they get

Not bad tbqh.

Let me just come outright and say it's complete shit. It's been awhile since I read it but it was completely forgettable and a mess. The main couple aren't interested in each other and are only together to fuck over their real love interest's couple. There was also the typical yuri girl and other nonsense.

If you're looking for romance you'll have to go to some other season. The upcoming season is nothing but haremshit.

Honestly its been a pretty rough road for het romance these past few seasons.

>The upcoming season is nothing but haremshit.
Based

I was getting sick of all these yurishit and fujoshit shows

Will there be lolis.

Seiren will be the romance of the season.

>Omnibus

No.

22 out of the 32 shows next season would be considered yuri or fujo by Sup Forums

From what?

The anime should end right here. That would be the best way to end the season for this shit.

My nigga.

I'm steering clear away from this. I can't deal with cucking, NTR, or the degeneracy of edging with a complete strangers because muh real love didn't choose me.

I'll save myself from the revulsion.

I'm pretty sure regardless of whether you watch this show or not, you'll still be a cuck

Would you a sensei?

The manga is actually trash and everyone except the slut teacher gets cucked

Thats because the slut teacher does the cucking famalam

If she ends up happy with the other sensei, I'll flip shit.

He will "fix" her

this sounds like a forced drama to come

>if a manga features cuckolding it's bad

What's their secret?

I'm pretty hyped desu, just because of how many autists are going to get triggered by it.

They don't love each other.

Everyone cucks everyone? What's the purpose of this story?

They both like their teachers

Nah

Its actually one (1) female messing and cucking with everyone

Its like a domino effect

Who's the best girl in this series?

Twintails is the purest

No question.

After begging MC-kun for dick? Yeah no

So, the main girl of this anime is a bitch huh. she looks pure, what a waste

Nothing wrong with wanting to be with the one you love

How many layers of cuckoldry even is this?

>Twintails
I spot best girl. Picked up.

She's not a bitch, still a virgin infact. She did do it with a girl but it doesn't count

The main couple don't even love each other. Only the female teacher really cucks people.

>She did do it with a girl but it doesn't count
Unless she wants to be raped by a girl then yes it does count

Slut sensei is the only one so far who cucks people

It's gonna be Okada tier levels.

You're gonna hate it but eat it anyways.

Inception tier

Rhinos? Why?

She has no intention of cucking him, unlike the other girls.

>He thinks lesbian sex counts as real sex

They shove each others arms up in their cunts
Your dick is no match for them user

I wonder if the lesbian ever ate Hanabi out.

So, if you had a girlfriend, you'd be fine she slept around with other girls because it's not really sex?

Being the purest in this just means she's the least corrupt. She begged for the MC's cock who she actually loves and won't accept any others. Unlike the other characters who would fuck anyone for no reason. And twintails is not the purest, it's the male teacher who should just dump the slut and find a much better and pure girl outside of the current characters.

>Smug
>Pure
>Twintails

Yes.

>Trapped in cuck hell relationship drama
>When a cute twintail girl who wants to fuck him is giving him an easy out

Guy's a faggot what a surprise. Only in Japan.

The dyke should have ended up with the twintailed girl.

this story was interesting

the main girl was about to hook up with that guy who the teacher fucked and then all of a sudden the story just went into a completely different direction and literally nothing has happened for like 25 chapters now, it's literally some chuuni YLiA-tier shit

with those fake ass annoying monologues

"OH GOD I FEEL LIKE A FLOWER DANCING ON TOP OF A RAINBOW, I AM JUST NOTICING HOW I AM JUST A FEATHER IN THE WIND ON A TRACK TO NOWHERE"

went from a solid 7/10 to a boring 3/10

hopefully the anime goes down another path

That won't make the twintails happy. Twintails is the most tragic heroine until she finally obtain her prince and stopped living a fairy tale life like a princess doll who's too pure for this cruel world.

>not liking omnibus

> why is she crying?

he beats her like the whore she is.

A story needs a main heroine. Without one, it becomes a meandering, pandering mass where victory holds no meaning.

Yeah I wouldn't care.

The infrequent updates have me a little lost.

So basically he finally fucked his teacher, and she's still going around slutting it up with every other guy she feels is worth her time. In the latest chapter she's with the other male teacher or is that some other side cuck.

Bitch sensei voice is fuckin shit

she gets off on having people like her, even though she treats them like disposable dicks.

I guess she hangs around the teacher since he's pure and loyal, and probably have some redemption bullshit instead of despair for her

For some reason sensei and mc relationship is fuckin hot,i hope they end together.

what chapter is that?

The latest. Came out yesterday.

Why do people read shit like this?

She did it with a girl? And she's into the teacher right? Is this kousaka reina were talking about lol

Because it's good?

She wanted to be loved, so she fucked a girl. Since she wasn't a lesbian, it wasn't satisfying, plus she felt bad about using her friend.

Are you a 16 year old girl?

Sounds like a terrible person. I can already tell this show is going to make me angry.

Cuckshit Should stick to live action. Anime don't need degeneracy.

Nope.

So everyone has fucked with everyone,just left mc girl and slut sensei

I don't think twintails has actually fucked anyone. Hanabi only ever fucked a girl, and with a guy she only got the tip in.

woa, sounds like a bitch, people will hate her for sure. but i will defend her at all cost.

that relationship is fuckin boring,i hope they donĀ“t end together

Nah,she and her friend are both disgusting and trash

I ship her with mc guy but damn this is just beautiful

Multiple different stories = multiple main heroines