Billionaire who insults Trump ends up getting tortured

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XMIdhYJF8Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was thinking the same. The Trump Curse is too crazy. Never insult him. Just give Trump thanks before you sleep and your life is close to perfect.

If this is true, it means Trump is involved (using Academi) in this and these are the guys responsible for 9/11, ISIS, the Vegas attack, funding corrupt American politicians, etc...

This is kinda heavy fucking shit. Trump has serious serious respect and weight behind his commands now.

No link? You're a degenerate.

>Gets hanged upside down
>Gets punched and spat on
>"This is for that tweet last year"
>*PUNCH*

maybe this will cure him of his obvious cocaine addiction

>t-t-t-trump is a saudi puppet!

It's clearly the Daily Mail faggot it would've taken you 15 seconds to google it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

I want to believe but
This story has only been floated here
glow in the dark journos posting their own blind sources on Sup Forums for shekels...
See
>onionposting
>cbts
Etc

isn't that the guy that paid obamas tuition? when will we start hanging and beating our own swamp creatures?

Can you link me to a Saudi-Las Vegas video of thread connection. I wanted to read more on it.

>a source in the country tells DailyMail.com

Example to be made of? I don't think Draining the Swamp is gonna look like what you guys imagine. I think alot of them are going to get away with it, in an effort to get those further up the food chain. Ultimately what does it matter if Hillary et al. are locked up as they are not the ones pulling the strings.

They are not the most widely circulated paper in the UK for nothing kid.

The Saudis have clearly been told to clean house if they want to be in any sort of future alliance with the US. What with 9/11 and the billionaire insulting him on twitter I wouldn't be surprised if names weren't handed over that the US wanted removed from the picture.

I can't wait until the day of the rope lands on U.S. shores

yes, it's because trump is respected and not because the other prince wants to seize even more power

Poor effort.

"Don't worry tough guy, I'm not gonna hurt ya," grinned Donald Trump as he carefully laid down the golden bat on the table next to power tools and nude photos of Rosie O'Donnell.

"I pay people to do that." *snaps fingers*

whenever i read the text on this pic i always hear it in grommash's voice
youtube.com/watch?v=XMIdhYJF8Ns

being this new

>israeli jews and muslim loves him
>degenerates and NWO hates him
is trump, dare I say, the /messiah/?

Trup doesn't have anything to do with this. It is just Bin Salman trying to extort as much money as he can from these guys so he can get some cash fast. He is aiming for 800 billion $ or 70% of all of their combined wealth.

Thought this was well established

>"Twitter is Trump town."

this is 30 years in the making of the reformation of SA, started by the late King Abdullah and continued by King and Prince Salmon

Mercenaries are the lowest form of life on Earth. With that being said, lol @dopeyprince

we da jews now

Yeah allowing black water to torture him (de voss is the brother of the blackwater CEO) is just a coincidence.

Checked

Anyone remember that Dude that was posting Trump fanfic several months back? He had shark tanks in the shore house that he would put political opponents in and all kinds of other stuff? I thought they were great

>Dopey prince not so tough after being beaten, sodomized, and killed! SAD!

Could be literally anyone telling them this. Why would you believe it? It's just to get your clicks.

I definitely have the impression there was a conversation along the lines of 'put your house in order or I will do it for you'.

>Mercenaries are the lowest form of life on Earth.
The fuck is this? There is nothing wrong with wielding your sword for reward.

>clean your room or I’ll clean it for you

I bet you think the same about the ones running cocaine and heroin into the US as well?

No. Crack and heroin turns our children into zombies, thieves and prostitutes. The dealers and smugglers should be punished severely.

Saudis are Jewish puppets, so there’s that!

Check out the name Habib al-Adly. He's rumoured to be the real boy.

They keep our dumb muhreens alive at least. Contractors often do most of the fire fighting and take most of the casualties while our high school dropouts take the credit. They're basically the marines for our marines, as marines are meant to be the bodies thrown to soften the battlefield for the army to later seize.

FREEDOM

It matters because in 2024, Trump leaves office and many swamp-dwellers that weren't caught up in the net will still be in the game

yes saudis wouldn't kill their enemies unless trump told them to BASED

You mean the CIA?

trump is an israel puppet

CIA niggers are not mercenaries, user.

whats the difference?

the idea of this smug billionaire pos getting tortured and his ego getting smashed to bits just fills me with delight.

keep it up

Me too.
My favourite bit will be when they burn off that pathetic yellow toupee!!

Good, most of the Saud elite are patrons of those disgusting Dubai porto-potties you hear about

To be a good cartoon you have to pay attention to the details. For this picture the little detail that the maker didnt pay attention to is that the american flag is on top of the Israel one. If you want to show that America puts Israel before itself you should have the israel flag on top.

well mossad were the ones responsible for 9/11, the guys they pretended to use were saudis , but those guys weren't on any planes, they found 2 of them alive and well.

I'm seeing more antimuslim distractions and still nothing being done about the jews. Now i don't like muslims, but jews are the enemy of all life on earth and yet its all anti muslim shit being supplied by jewish media, as if to placate us.

Trump has done more to fight fascism than any antifa and is even the initiator for some commie wet-dream situation, while still being a smug capitalist SOB.
Imagine being one of Soros pet child groomers and not realizing it right now, like >

Yeah okay Muhammed, how about you both fuck off and leave us alone

Daily mail is not the guardian. In fact, I have seen more /pol orientated articles on the DM than I have on any other mainstream news site

>Trump is involved

yeah no shit, his secretary of education's brother is the leader of the mercenaries.

They shouldn't have messed with his Twitter.

it is hidden under the american flag

Interesting, a great point. I recall reading that before but forgot about it.

So then it is highly likely that this is an American orchestrated operation to clean house in Saudi Arabia. It can't be overstated how huge that is. It confirms a lot of what we have seen lately indicating that there is indeed a massive operation going on to destroy the globalists. The guys rounded up in this Saudi purge are extremely likely to be the same group financing Clinton, involved in child sex trafficking, funding and organizing logistics for ISIS, of course with ties to Mossad, Soros, and the other globalist elite and their organizations.

The difference is that one receives an honest man's pay for an honest day's work and the other is a CIA nigger.

I think this is largely for show to keep the Saudi public on side. The oil price isn’t going up, and I think they know it. They know the whole country lives off oil welfare and an Arab spring is on the horizon and they are trying to pre emptively stop it.

This is why they are torturing bigwigs
This is why they want to close Al Jaz
This is why they blockade Qatar to stop Iranian influence destabilising the Saudi monarchy.

Trump is one cold, vengeful mofo. Always gets his way.

How can so many people ITT be dumb enough to think that he's our guy?

This are old fights, the public and Trump has nothing to do with it.

/ourprince/

It's a long story I'm not going to tell it live with it.

>Wahabbi terror-sponsoring princes and their jihadi imams being rounded up and tortured

Those screams are the screams of the Swamp being drained. Hopefully next we round up the gaggle of Mossad and CIAkikes who helped run 9/11, al-qaeda, the islamic state and all the rest of the judeo-muslim terrorist networks those snakes have spawned.

>Mercenaries are the lowest form of life on Earth.
found the communist

Heresy.

DESU I would give credit to this to Barack, it was him that expanded shale drilling which completely eliminated dependence on Saudi oil.

play totalitarian games, win totalitarian prizes

It's acceptable because he's not american.

I'd do it for free

Everything he's done has been in Saudi/Israeli interests.

The kingdom doesn't give a fuck about these princes.

No asshole I was drilling shales the very night Obama AhNee first got "elected". 2007
All those leases were years before him.
Obama fucked up the entire Gulf of Mexico though with the Macondo.

VERY relevant tweet

Don't FUCK with Donny Boy

I think this is the power of memes. We've memed too hard and this has manifested in a thoughtform that really does come observed as the Trump Curse.

This crown prince is basically Israel's pet right now. I predict he's gonna get assassinated by some low-ranking Saudi royal who has had enough of his shit.
screencap dis

YAS!

>*tests missiles in Drumpf's path*

>This crown prince is basically Israel's pet right now. I predict he's gonna get assassinated by some low-ranking Saudi royal who has had enough of his shit.

Can't beat a bunch of yemeni sandniggers but would crush Israel and America's golden goy in Riyad.

Yeah.

Mercenaries are not one group other mercs kill drug runners and drug lords

Trump may be more maniacal than I had ever imagined, in a good way.

That's probably because it's a rag/tabloid and Britons are fucking gullible idiots.

Assassinations don't exactly require armies, dumb shit english-teaching faggot

AHAHAHAHAAH

WHAT KIKES DID 911 MUHAMMAD??

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

based saudis.

noooooooo!!!!!!

>Trump found the one Sup Forumsack in Saudi Arabia and helped him be king
Is there anything he can't do?

I unironically beleive something like this - at least 50%

Their fucking jail is the ritz

oh I hope I'll be able to see the day when oil becomes worthless and arabs have to resort to killing each other again

>Donald sends his regards