Holocaust deniers, how do you explain the 6 million disappearing jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgSL3hY5iPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/arab-jewish-population-in-israel-palestine-1914-to-2005.gif
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.694819
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-and-non-jewish-population-of-israel-palestine-1517-present
nizkor.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all left to America

Americans ate them.

>Montenegro
>12
Praise the Lord!

>Russia numbers
really makes you think

>that pick

Thanks Hitler!

Didn't happen. Don't care if it did.

Explain other kikes saying that they didn't die.

HINT: They all emigrated.

Also
>1933
>2017

>Only 77 years after WWII

here they fucked off to Israel after (((comunism)))
came here even tho they were supporters of it
so we basically sold them back to israel for US dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=EgSL3hY5iPE

>475 000
WHY DID WE SAVED THEM

FTBP/

Just to add: after they'd realized communism was a abject failure.

Remember the -6,500,000, Pierre

They all sailed to America to establish Hollywood as we know it and Cultural Marxism.

Currently, there are 7 million Jews in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

Your numbers are wrong,, it was atleast 6 gozilliontrilliongomillion

The mad man can't keep getting away with it!

how do you explain the influx of jews in america and palestine?

Not true. America already had a jewish population of almost 5 million just before the war started.

America started importing them by the boat load.

8.5 million in Israel.

Indians are white

How do you explain the "reduction" in nations which were never under NAZI occupation?

Not True

>100 in Iceland
>Real life Battle Royale

Why didn't a single nazi deny the holocaust during the Nuremberg Trials?
Checkmate, stormcucks

Your country was infested. Holy fuck.

went to israel

You see norway dont have that many jew

>6 million disappearing jews
wrong

>what is migration

You want me to explain why there is 30,000 less jews in UK?

Who knows

nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

If it's in an info graphic, it's probably bullshit

It used to be that jews weren't allowed to live in Russia proper. It changed after the (((bolshevik))) take over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement

There are only arouns 5.5 million Jews in Israel right now, after 70 years of population growth.

It happened for a good cause

Hitler killed 2,000 Jews in Ireland??! Nazis we were neutral!

This is the truth.

kek

>5.5 million Jews
Stop producing sons and make more Jewess women, we need semitic milkies.

6.5 million jews in israel.

I found your missing 6 million jews.

This is the correct answer around the globe

nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/arab-jewish-population-in-israel-palestine-1914-to-2005.gif
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.694819

God damn, why aren't poles the biggest Hitler-fanboys on here? Despite everything, he did them a solid in the end.

That picture is, if true, the most convincing piece of Holocaust denial evidence that I've ever seen. The drop in numbers during the war suggests that Jews were targeted and killed during the holocaust, but also indicate that the numbers were grossly inflated, which explains the verifiable existence of the death camps and other holocaust evidence, ect, explaining the major hole in most holocaust denial.

Pretty sure the numbers are bullshit though, because the holocaust at it's current numbers makes sense. If you hate the Jews why not be happy about it? Have some fucking spine and celebrate it. Outright denying it so Germany won't have to give the Jews more shekels just makes you look dumb, at least go for explanations like this or stick to your guns and say it happened and that it was good, focus on your reasons for why it was good.

There were 174,610 Jews in Israel in 1931 and
6.4 million jews in 2017.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-and-non-jewish-population-of-israel-palestine-1517-present

HEHE

I'm talking about the number of jews in America, not Israel

They did't disappear, they just changed (((Their))) names...Your welcome!!!

we obviously wouldnt kill our own employers.
even pol can confirm, we didnt kill any jews, in fact, we kept them safe and bought them plane tickets to USA.
hail hitler, its a shame we only managed to exterminate 55+ million whites in these 5 years.
god damn russians fucking ruined the fun.

I'd like to see an explanation for the 110 million missing europeans and russians following WW2.

You're're

Obviously the just moved to Israel. Now get out shill.

the got scared and moved to the US

Oh, yeah America already had jews I never denied that I just said that there was an influx of jews comming to america from europe but most of the european jews went to israel ofc

Montenegro only has 12 lawyers in its whole nation?

>getting angry about ironic shill thread

There are exactly 12 jews in montenegro?

What the kek

Check stats on jew emmigration to the US.
It went from nearly none in 1900, to millions by 1945.
Most jews in the world live in the US.
Jews themselves put the number between 10-20 million, including non practising jews.

>angry

Good number for a coven. You know who the 13th is.

But the number of jews in israel was 553,600 in 1945 and 806000 in 1948

Luck?

see

Through chimney

It's not the first time that a population of 6 million was faked (example: Finland)

how do you explain the 14 million survivors?

>England
>Finland
>Portugal
>Italy
>Turkey
>Ireland
>France

operation paperclip

Jews did not all move to Israel at once english teacher. More immigrated as it became stable and viable to live there. The Jew population in Israel increased 37 fold in little more than 80 years.
Not even niggers breeding like rabbits over here could manage 1/3rd of that rate.

Actually we killed 'em. Along with the poles. Ask poles about Wolyn and you get the geneal idea of ukrainian genocidal skills. We're kind of pissed the jerry takes all the credit.

Where did Romanian Jews come from? And fuck me, 350k Jews in Czechia? I all doubt this. I thought Jews lived mostly in the former Poland-Lithuania Union, especially eastern parts in shtetls

i would assume some from your picture migrated to israel

yeah but OP´s argument was that the number of jews between 1933 and 2017 in europe declined
I agree with that but if you look at the numbers of palestine between 1931 and 1950 you can see that there was a lot of immigration. And a part of it came from Europe considering the social conditions and decrease in numbers.
If you take that trend and take into account that the US, latin america Vichy, Greece the USSR etc had only a part of the influx in jewish immigration of israel or the US you can assume that the numbers of jews went up everywhere and decreased in Europe.
After that you can also assume that many jews were killed by civilians like it happened in the baltics or died on the fronts/in the war.
Then you can assume that a lot of them died in the concentration camps due to decease caused by lacking medication and hunger during the end of the war.

The idea that the Nazis gassed all these people that "disapeared" in the USSR for example is ridicoulous.

your country is a miserable pisshole, why would you brag about those things?

Because we're evil and about to cause WW3 by agitating the fuck out of Russia.

Jews are in power right now, they make the facts however they want them.

Human skin lampshades, human fat soap bars, claw marks on the walls.....etc. all used to be illegal to question. All have recently been admitted to be hoaxes. How can they casually admit major portions of their narrative were deliberately crafted hoaxes, and then expect us to take everything else seriously?

For all I know, powerful jews have deliberately crafted this specific argument and are hiding the real truth.
Likely the jews moved, something tells me they didn't want to hang around in the Soviet Union under Stalin

(((history))) says so.

I've seen websites change overnight, books as old as the Bible is still being modified to hide and promote the eras decided issues.

Small nation complex. You should be familiar.

what happened in poland ?
that's some serious magic trick

The US got over 6 million jewish immigrants in the early 20th century

where did they all come from? That is a fuckload
I can tell you from experience, almost all of them have Eastern European names and heritage.

I wonder if we know it was 6million then those dead must all have names?
& following that they all had names, we must be able to finally prove 6 million or not ?

>Ask poles about Wolyn
Its polish propaganda. Ukrainian people didn't do nothing to poles and jews.

>posts a Jew

>when you divide your jews by 100

nizkor.org

Nice site. Is it your, Mordechai?

So if you are imping Russian election meddling, must be the antisemite?

> like ancient herbew has any relation to modern jew

American contractor spotted

Actually, ukrainians and jews were building an anarho state under Nestor Mahno guidance, but thanks to the damn commies that didn't last and the peacefulminded anarho-jews were slaughtered. Poles and Russians are just mad their empires were not as awesome as Austrian Empire.

How about YES?

Also
>Jeshua of Nazareth
>not Jewish
You're right, he was a blue eyed Aryan male from Sweden!

There was an influx of arab jews to israel in these years, and of course some from europe, but then again not more than a few hundred thousand at most.
And of course not all of them died from gassing, not that it really matters if you die from starvation, disease or gas.

Not gunna happen.

Russia is weaker, but is US' only rival, and US has tech that would make the Russian military obsolete.

Remember, Uranium One and Clintons, Trump and Putin. They are all in on hit, otherwise one side would lose!

> Magic Love & Friendship !

why is isreal left off of this map?

Source?

> How do you explain this

It's a job well done (double pun intended).

> things ukroniggers actually believe

how do you explain the 600 million survivors aged 100+