Degeneration of English Language

Is the English language degenerating to an eventual a form of neo-hieroglyphics in the form of emojis?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_English_grammar
livescience.com/37095-humans-smarter-or-dumber.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Historically most people have always been basically illiterate. It just seems like it used to be different because we only read the writings of monks and intellectuals instead of butchers and farmers.

you take that back sonofabich

The older a written language gets, the simpler it's grammar becomes. English used to be much more complicated German-like language before, and for example the oldest written language, Chinese, has lost all it's grammar.

you're so far off you're not even wrong you stupid nigger

firstoff
>No. Historically most people have always been basically illiterate.
yeah no fucking shit, everyone BUT monks and rich people have been illiterate for the biggest time in history
>...we only read the writings of monks and intellectuals instead of butchers and farmers
kill your self you stupid nigger each of those can read and have probably more sufisticated writing skills than a comparable negro/spic

you know that we live in a time with public schools, right?

This doesn't explain the degeneration within universities. Or maybe it's just a manifestation of the increasing lax in standard of entry to such institutions? Also the way the founding fathers wrote is no longer replicated by those who hold
equivalent positions in the present.

bullshit, english was always a cheap and easy language

who dat?

language is always changing go 600 years in the past and in most countries the language might as well be a different language than the modern one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_English_grammar

>sufisticated
Sounds like those public schools failed you

you should have answered him in German

What do you think "seems like it used to be different because we only" means in that sentence? I'm not talking about modern butchers and farmers. I'm saying that, as an example, when we read early American writing, we read the Federalist Papers instead of some rural farmer's shopping list. It's like when people talk about how movies used to be sooooo much better than they are now, because they only watch the absolute classics, forgetting that most of the movies made have always been shit.

Wrong but ok

Big Bobs

Umo delicioso

Language changes alway has always will don't worry to much

what is her younow?

Not to sound like an edgelord but Facebook gives you an insight into how fucking shallow and retarded the majority of humanity is.

It's like a scene out of idiocracy

It kinda seems as if Facebook is dying these days. Everyone seems to have moved to Instagram/Snapchat even though KikeBerg provides both services. So weird what the everymen are up to.

Jews always attempt the act like they're competing with themselves. The majority of people don't even know that kikebook owns Instagram.

Maybe up untill the 1500's lad.
We've had a good few years of plebs writing since then.

>Calling people niggers
>Literally from Turkey
>Votes for Turkey in Eurovision
Relax Ahmed, have a kebab and some hashish.

Is this a real quote

is this catch me outside?

Indians are white

since op is a fag and wont deliver the girl

younow /polinamalok

English is becoming simpler and simpler as years go by. Compare english from the time of Shakespeare, then the time of Queen Victoria, then 1940s, then 2017. You'll notice it's getting shorter and simpler.

Chinese Mandarin is the simplest language in the world today when it comes to grammar. That's because it has thousands of years to evolve, thousands of years to become simple.

If you want to know the future of the English language 2,000 years from now, just look at the Chinese Mandarin language, grammar-wise. It has less rules. It's like a Sup Forums greentext story simple, but 10x more simple.

WHAT IT BE HOMES

The thread isn't about the girl you fucking petrol sniffing abo

It's literally becoming newspeak coinciding with the dumbing down of generations.

I hate our women. They would show off their tits to a bunch of niggers. We just need to turn them into rape slaves, that's all their good for.

Ironically enough "yo what it do" is pretty much a functional phrase in ancient Anglo-saxon

Edgy bait there boy

the amount of indians and other SEA niggers is astonishing. It feels like they just got computers a couple of years ago and found the internet. They've been flooding every website since.

Yeah, but nobody cares about them for long because they suck. I mean, how many movies can people name from the 1950s? How many movies can classic film buffs name from the 1950s? 50 movies? 100? 200?

I ask, because there were over 300 American movies released just in the year 1950. Movies have always mostly been crap, and most people have always sucked at writing if they could even write at all.

Fuck off whore. You're the most useless women on earth. Go back to showing your tits off to niggers.

The generation aren't getting dumber
Even though every generation before believes that
livescience.com/37095-humans-smarter-or-dumber.html

t. butthurt butcher boy

Not a woman, sorry baby boy don't be so mad you will have a heart attack by the time. You're 14'

They are getting dumber if you limit your view to the West. That's what happens when you import hundreds of thousands of low IQ darkies

Evidence with out prejudice to prove you're point please

You didn't disagree with anything he said you dumb fucking Kraut.

Fuck off shitlib. We're gonna ship your bitch ass to Africa since you love them niggers so much.

You assume a lot kid
Ever just think about asking mum who you're real daddy is
And you might not be so Anrgy at the world

What did he mean by this? I don't speak American only proper British English

I;m 99% sure I know this girl

>neo-hieroglyphics in the form of emojis
Actually emojis are more like chinese characters

Found the Jewish little dicksucker.

Whip that bitch with your belt for this.