So what kind of guys did these girls date in uni?

So what kind of guys did these girls date in uni?

Ritsu dated me. We got married afterwards. We have three beautiful children. One is named Mio.

They all dated Chads.

Did Ritsu pick the name or did you?

How did you get her dad to give her away to you?

Ritsu picked it, because she was born shortly after Mio died

I thought they didn't date in the college manga?

Regardless, Mugi-chan is my wife right now, and we do go on dates.

Ritsu is a Chad.

Yui looks like a goddess.

Every girl dates in college, user. It's not even a "maybe", they did.

I was asking a question about the college manga, since they didn't read it.

Also, aren't 1 in 4 Japanese still virgins by 25?

I'm sure you're referring to Yui, as the other 4 are canonically lesbian, with of course Mio later marrying Ritsu.

I haven't read it either so I don't know for sure. I would imagine they wouldn't cover the girls going on dates individually since it's not really how the story is told. I bet Mio and Mugi are getting asked out left and right and I bet they both enjoy it immensely. Ritsu probably has trouble with boys since she acts a little too masculine for the average Jap male and so if she knew Mio and Mugi were having so much luck in love, she'd get pissy and upset.

As for Yui I'm not sure. She plays the innocent ditz well enough, so I imagine she'd have a few admirers. I think she'd be too open with them and wouldn't want to go very far physically which would turn guys off.

Okay, has anyone read the college manga and can answer us?

They all dated Tyrones

Yes. There was absolutely zero dating.

They went to a womens' university.

Mitsu
YuiMugi
UiAzu

All K-Ons are gay.

the guys they date have puffy vulvas

I think they even mentioned it in the anime. I feel stupid now.

They all dated and then married wonderful men who will love them forever while they had big happy families.

but they are all lesbians user, they cant date boys

U got it wrong m8.

Mitsu
YuiAzu
MugYrone
Jui

They went to women university.

Going to an all women uni doesn't mean they'll never meet boys, user. They'll be doing plenty of stuff off campus and will continue playing and recording their music. You really think rock stars are celibate? They're having the times of their lives right now. When they're older they'll settle down with a salaryman and will each pop out a few kids, but they will never forget those wild nights they had in their youth.

>S3 released
>Keions get boyfriends

They'll be meeting boys, doing assessments with them and making things awkward when said boys get invited to them to a gay bar and they are the only straight there.

What would dating the keions be like?

For Mio, it'd be making sure Ritsu never does anything stupid.

It's not happening. Just watch Show by Rock or BanG_Dream.

Thanks, user. Now I don't feel the urge for a S3 anymore.

Yui
>dating her is a challenge. She's very immature in almost all facets of life. Even after you've been dating for months, she still gets uncomfortable with kissing and won't go any further, even when you can tell she wants too. She will often ditch you at the last minute to go hang out with friends which makes you feel shitty. At the same time, she can be incredibly thoughtful and can always make you laugh. Dates with Yui are typically places you'd expect to see high school kids at. The mall, the arcade, the movie theater, etc. She's fine eating wherever and it's better to take her to a cheap place since she likes to order way too much food and can't finish it.

Ritsu
>A total tomboy, you have trouble getting her to "dress up" when taking her on dates. Like Yui, she is a bit immature and has trouble with physical intimacy, though after the first few times she's warming up to the idea of sex. She's very active and likes to be out on the town for dates. Live shows are a must with her, so you spend a lot of time searching local venues. She's very sweet and can be distant at times, but will never abandon you.

Mio
>Mio is a very driven girl who knows exactly what she wants. She takes charge during dates, telling you when and where to be. Dates are typically higher end than with Yui or Ritsu, and Mio exudes a certain Aura, that of a girl who wants the high class life but is too shy to make it happen on her own. She relies on you to stand up for the two of you, but loves every minute of you doing it. Physical intimacy is quick and Mio seems to want to "get it over with" as fast as possible, because she gets embarassed easily.

Mugi
>Mugi is a bit of a wildchild, she likes all sorts of things, from very expensive restaurants (she pays) to cheap dive bars and everything in between. Dating her feels like a long series of checkboxes on her bucket list of life. (cont)

Kyon

all niggers.

Yui dated me and we're currently married. Feel free to take the others

Mugi (cont)
>Nevertheless she's a passionate and devoted lover who can make you smile any time. She's also very loyal and caring. She rarely leaves you for her other friends, though she will try to speed things along to make time for them sometimes. She warms up to you very quickly, though she's not ready for sex until a few months into the relationship.

Azusa
>Azusa is like Mio, very driven and focused. She has grown to be less embarassed of seeking and obtaining what she wants however, likely due to her time in the light music club. Sexually she's slightly more open than Mio, as she tends to get very relaxed around her lover and thus lets more out into the open between the two of you. She enjoys pillow talk where you both share your dreams and goals for the future, though she does get mad when you're not serious. Teasing her is especially fun, as she gets flustered easily though hates to show it. Dates with her run the gambit, though she will be taking charge in where and when you show up. She enjoys sweets more than any other keion, so be prepared.

where is this image from even

I remember a different person describing how each girl.

Which girl has the most "intellectual" hobbies? Feel like it could be Mio or Mugi.

Mio would be first easily. Then it would be either Mugi or Azusa, probably the latter.

Dating Yui:

Yui's special, she's as observant and talented as she is creative, thus, at least in these burgeoning early years in the maturation of her muscular, idiosyncratic creative drive, social conventions will be merely another sort of raw material to fuel her fiercely imaginative endeavors. She'll date you clothed in whichever sort of guise of personality and style amuses her at that moment, with you but the necessary accessory to complete the look.

In the end, she'll have delighted you, and, while leaving you hungry for more, gather up what she needed from the experience, bid her sweet adieu and continue up along the high stellar arc of the life she is destined to have.

Years later you'll read of her successes and ponder how they existed as in the young, impulsive, quixotic creature she seemed at the time..

They didn't really date. Most of the time they just hooked up with guys who never called them back.

Mio and Azusa sound the best and sex with Azusa sounds amazing.

How do you think Sawako or Ui would be?

Mio would be a psued who quotes entry level high school literature while Azusa would have the genuine, deeper intellectual soul.

>S3 of K-On and Haruhi released simultaneously

i think even haruhi is more likely because there isn't anything more to k-on, and the college manga sucked

>keions don't suck any dick in college
>so the manga sucks for them
works out -- and it's a sacrifice i'm more than willing to take

To be fair most of the manga sucked anyway, specially in comparison to the anime. Not like there's a chance for either of them anyway ;_;

yui is the only one who dies before her time in the future. mio just gets poor and fat so she starts working with ritsu in a shipping company

more of this please. Describe spending Christmas with them

Guys like me.

Something about seeing the keions having moved on in their life and be happy makes me feel abandoned.

don't worry, they won't ever "move on." they're just going to buy a house and live there together and have fun every day

Actually, becoming ugly and working a deadend job, spending every day with your bff, sounds like a good end still filled with many wacky hijinks and yummy food. They could have a garage band jam every weekend.

Does Mugi like BBC?

Probably. It's better than CNN.

They will all be raped during orientation camp and become sluts who join every orgies in uni.

>you will never enjoy a cup of tea with the Keions while Mugi brings up the latest Info Wars video she watched

Fat and smelly otakus.

Except Azu-nyan, she likes baldy old men.

I'm fine with this.

Huh.

Which series is this from then?

This.

How about Sawako as gf?

Reminder that Mugi exposed, pissed, shat, and shaved herself on a beach while a large cruise ship passed by

yeah, it shouldn't be bad at all. she's not ugly, either. she's just not what she used to be

Fat old men