MORE THAN 1 IN 5 ISRAELIS LIVE IN POVERTY, HIGHEST IN DEVELOPED WORLD

jpost.com/Israel-News/More-than-1-in-5-Israelis-live-in-poverty-highest-in-developed-world-475444

MORE THAN 1 IN 5 ISRAELIS LIVE IN POVERTY, HIGHEST IN DEVELOPED WORLD

These sad jews. They come to Israel thinking they're gonna be captains of industry, but they all forget that somebody's gotta scrub the toilets.

DELET THIS GOYIM REEEEE

as our closest allies I think we should send them more money and aid to help out these poor Jews. They've already suffered enough from the Holocaust, its up to us to help them in this times of trouble

>tfw no poverty ridden jew to love and hold onto at night
I can make things better... If only they let me get close to them

Israel is shit-tier.

Kinda ironic. I guess because Jews are better at leeching and talking (media) than actually building.

That 1 in 5 is actually their entire Arab population.

Israel is like 1/2 Arab today.

funny how jesus was a carpenter, maybe thats why he really hated them

If a man doesn't work, let him not eat

you can see tel aviv streets with google streets. it looks like a third world shithole with horrible crumbling houses and shit wiring.

Hitler was right again!!

"If the Jews were alone in this world, they would stifle in filth
and offal; they would try to get ahead of one another in hate-filled struggle
and exterminate one another, in so far as the absolute absence of all sense
of self-sacrifice, expressing itself in their cowardice, did not turn battle
into comedy here too."

Mein Kampf
Vol 1 Chapter 11

Suddenly Mr Goldenberg realized he was surrounded by Jews

Oy vey, ive been out Jewed

1 in 3 Lithuanians live in poverty. It's developed world. Fucking kikes trying to win the pity game

you are closer to the truth than you might think

>more than 1 in 5 jews claim to live in poverty, highest tax evasion rate in the world

There! I fixed it for you.

Isn't that why Ethiopians and Arabs are there?

Jews jewing other jews is what jews do best.
If you think your average Israel supporter make for good sheep, just look at how insanely the typical Jew is to obeying those above him

>jew greed is reaching critical mass where they outjew each other

THIS. Instead of talking about how much greater the Jews are than us (e.g their fake IQ test blah blah), we should focus on their weaknesses and work from there. How do you divide Israel from within?

fuck em! jewish cunts!

Israel must be living hell. Jews jewing jews for every shekel they can hide under their kippah., until they get so old and worn out that they just give up. Reminds me of the unseen university in discworld.

>highest tax evasion rate in the world
Well you're not completely wrong but ironically it's the Arabs which evade tax paying

tax is for slaves

It's simple. The Jews just need to genocide the commie-deep state satan-worshiping child-raping Jews so they can Kike their country back to the top.
>Jewocaust

They can set themselves on fire to be warm.

So Jews are niggers now

THIS TIMELINE IS AMAZING

Israel is not even 4/5ths jewish so this can be read differently.

yeah a lot of it is like that
i worked there for a while
there are enclaves of foreign technology companies but basically most of the place is generic middle east mess
one of those places where people went from living in shacks to having 4G smartphones without the intervening stages of developing public infrastructure etc

>it's the Arabs which evade tax paying

paying a government that displaces and kills you regularly.

And 20% of Israel is Arab. Coincidence?

Most orthodox choose to live in their poverty cults. The rabbi cultleaders are not poor ofc.

Who cares

his father was a carpenter too oy vey

>jews are jewing jews when there is no one else to jew
Who would have though, this is why they are trying to breed a race of retarded mongrels so every jew can own their own goyim.

You're just a glorified NATO base, shut the fuck up before we let Russia annex you again.

Yeah I read about that
They even have a therm for these people it's "palestinians" or "goys"

>>jews are jewing jews when there is no one else to jew
>Who would have though, this is why they are trying to breed a race of retarded mongrels so every jew can own their own goyim
this is also why ultra-orthodox jews are against zionism as they consider "the time hasn't come yet"
seems like they found an alternative (cannibalistic) solution though...

As someone from New York City it's the Hasidics. They don't work because all they do is pray and live off welfare so they can have 10 kids.

Probably the same in Israel.

I go to Israel often and they are very nice people. Very based.

Tall tale and degenerate sex

>we
You don't run shit. You're a pathetic cuck getting bullied in your own country who is about to be replaced. How are your 30% white cities doing?
>NATO cocksucker
You must love the taste of shitskin dick