Daughteru Orphanage

From today on I will be claiming Satoko as my official daughteru. Feel free to post below if you have a daughteru or have interest in one, the orphanage of Sup Forums may be able to acquire one for you.

Thank you for reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slnvTv1edmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Satoko is my buttslut.

Fuck off Ojii-貴様. You're supposed to be in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=slnvTv1edmk

Can I keep her in my dog house?

I sent in the paperwork to adopt her yesterday. Wish me luck!

>the orphanage of Sup Forums may be able to acquire one for you
Wait so are you making them orphans?

Nice to meet you. I'm married to your daughter's best friend. I hope that we can get along.

God I hated that girl

What a cute owl, user. I hope everything *flies* over well. ha aha hah

I try not to think about where the orphans came from, only to think where they can be tomorrow!

They get along so well after all. We'll keep in touch whenever one of them wants to sleep over.

I'm gonna fuck you up bro, where do you want to meet?

Teppei has a ___ ____

What a coincidence, I'm also married to his daughter's best friend.

FAT BUTT

Big dick!

Teppei has a no , get out.

Hello my damn dirty rival.

Not so fast mother fucker
We have a family portrait and everything.
She was my first Daughteru

You two better stay away from my daughteru or you're in for a world of pain.

Claimed

Sure, I'll fight you. I'd die a thousand times for Rika, you're nothing but a minor obstacle in my way!

Hello to you too my damn rival of good taste.

I've seen you, posting around these parts for a long time, now. We've never crossed paths like this before and I've never known anything about you. I respect that you have been around for as long as I can seemingly remember, after all of these shows, all of these seasons over the years that have robbed me of more brain cells than a surgeon could.

And I'm sure we can continue to live in peace and unite in caring for our shared daughteru.

Did you have that picture really made for you? If so, I admire your dedication, and especially for how important she obviously is in this artwork.

The cutest

I want to challenge Satoko by always being on the lookout for her traps and to help encourage her to be creative and have fun with her!

I've never had strong enough feelings for any girl to be my daughteru.
But maybe the closest was the girl from Princess Maker 2.
I went in thinking it would be fun to mess around and corrupt her into a super prostitute. But as I saw her grow into more and more of a cute tomboy as I taught her fighting skills I grew really attached. And then I put everything into making that tomboy daughter of mine happy.
And I don't even what to play it again because that first game went so perfect.

Any pain is worth enduring for love.

Post a better daughteru than mine.
Protip: It's highly improbable but you can try

>have daughteru
>it's a slut

Well, hopefully if you ever do decide to make the application to become a fathero. Your strange desires will have subsided by then. The orphanage is always open for new applications for those who wish to care, nurture and of course to おん持ちかえり!

She's kissed one guy in over 400 years. I bet you're waifu is ashamed at the tags you use on Panda.

Sachiko a cute.

I doubt she'd mind or care.

is it weird that my daughteru is older than my waifu

I'm willing to refute that you're daughteru's laugh, albeit quite good, is only second best to Satoko's laugh. But this is merely my own opinion.

I'm curious. Have you ever had fatherly thoughts about any 2D girl?

No. The only father thoughts I would have would be for my own flesh and blood.

There's not a better daughteru out there than this..

fatherly*

ez

Yet you're waifu snapped after only 100 years and started showing her ass to everyone in town. Who is really the slut?

>started showing her ass to everyone in town.
>implying implications
Those are the fantasies of a deluded teenager. My waifu would never do something so shameless. Unlike your daughteru who wouldn't mind taking baths with strange men.