How each nationality has treated your nationality by experience, paint in your opinion

how about I paint my cock inside your mouth, you pathetic fucking faggot.

Actually meant to put South Korea in light blue.
The red area on Canada is where I think the French Canadian faggots are, but not really sure desu.

the only standouts are poles who seem to get frustrated halfway through a debate and go off the rails and post-trump redditor americans spamming leaf meme when they have no argument

Damn, you sure travel alot, and I thought I'm well-traveled.

kek

Add a few yellow stars around (((canada))) and it's basically your future flag

Here we are

I haven't met many people from other countries, but most of the time are friendly.

Rarely I have found someone which has something even negative to say about us. I have been dealing with foreigners for almost 5 years now

kek why would Saffas give you shit?

Your country sucks. I fucking hate georgian people.

Its the negros of course, Boers are nice people and we have been settling them here for some time now. I had several monkeys tell me how "great" south african history was, without even mentioning white people

Thanks Ismail

wtf everyone i know likes australia

Actually my name is Omar

You've been in a fist fight with a North Korean have you? lol

Based on real life and not on Pol.

Australia is a shit

lol i can understand polish workers in netherlands hating you but why do frogs do

Many holidays i spent in France, Frogs are fucking hostile as shit and dont like us. My parents even learned to speak french im not sure wtf is wrong with them. Only youth from France can be kind but the elders are straight up cunts to us. And Polish workers are rude to us in our own country. I tried to check out this Polish supermarket to see what kind of food theyre selling and the pole at the cash register was stone cold to me. Other than that Poles are just reclusive and dont blend in good or are straight up rude. Still admire your country for its nationalism though but the rest of Europe gets the worst people you guys dont want.

Kek I heard kyushans being weird, but why you hate them?

actually being cold is normal here, its a difference in culture.
its very weird in poland when someone smiles in public, especially to strangers

I have never met a Canadian in person, it's just that one guy from Sup Forums that I wanted to reference. Also I have never been to Russia, but have met a few Russians here

Fukuokans are jealous of Nagoya.

You could be right there Maciej. I do know that if you give slavs a chance and you get them to open up suddenly they flip the switch and they will always refer to you as "brother or my friend" or act acited when they see you. From personal expirience. But this is ofc with younger Poles and yugoslavs. I also remember beeing in class with this pole who i thought hated me, but he even invited me to his birthday. To us its very hard to understand if you dont physically and verbally say how you feel.

I like Finns. But if you hang out with them too long they'll try to turn you into a Finn and only start talking Finnish around you wich can make people feel alienated. Also idk why but my Finnish friends dont really talk to me anymore.

It is hard to befriend a Finn. We are not as open as some other Europeans might be. I don't know about the ones you mentioned, but speaking English with my mouth is for me quite exhausting, and I have to have a break. It might be that your friends might have the same thing, or they just don't want to speak English all the time, when they can speak their own language. That is an universal thing

I've only met other Balkan people and they were friendly, as opposed to what some flags here would lead you to believe

smiling at strangers in poland gets you labeled retard faster than you can say kurwa

wtf Australia i thought we're bros

lool look how butthurt germany and the frogs are because you outplayed them

we seem to be doing pretty good

> india gets all the good boy points

It can be quite exhausting sometimes. Noticed you guys find it more hard to do so though since its so diffrent from your native language. But i get that.

Indians here are often very kind. Had quite some Indian friends when i was younger. High energy people who intergrate pretty well. Though most of them come from Suriname though.

You people might be disgusting sometimes, but at least you are not violent.

Yeah, the stereotype is pretty much true for the older poles but the younger ones are pretty open, and much better than most Russians
t. (((Russian)))

Yeah, isn't Finnish the most difficult European language?

I don't even know why my countrymen would treat you badly
except for you americans are naturally hated

I though koreans fucking hate you guys because you raped their queen and ruined their language

You guys are ok, assimilate quite well and aren't scum like the pakis

Religion dude, religion. We are die hard religious people just like you.

Also saudis think they are (((gods chosen people))) because they are "leaders" of Islamic world and I've heard that even other muslims are not that fond of them.

I like Germany man. My past trips before the apocalypse there were lovely.

benis

Possibly one of the most difficult languages in Europe. But probably debatable since Dutch is also quite hard and i think Hungarian.

I don't care. Only they care. Flag relevant.

Welp I was late to the party. Twas banter. Nips and Finns are tops in my book. I've seen the leafs turn around slightly. Outside that, the French are rarer than one would think, but I like them. Some shitty eastern European country (Slovakia?) goes back and forth between pissing me off and providing decent banter and arguments. I think I must like him.