Apparently Milo is being hosted at Parliament house in Australia to give a speech. What do you think he'll say?

Apparently Milo is being hosted at Parliament house in Australia to give a speech. What do you think he'll say?

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/david-leyonhjelm-to-host-disgraced-altright-figure-milo-yiannopoulos-at-parliament-house-20171123-gzrcjz.html

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/senator-leyonhjelm-to-bring-milo-to-parliament-house/9185464
unvis.it/abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/senator-leyonhjelm-to-bring-milo-to-parliament-house/9185464
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/senator-leyonhjelm-to-bring-milo-to-parliament-house/9185464

something gay

Archive
unvis.it/abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/senator-leyonhjelm-to-bring-milo-to-parliament-house/9185464

nobody cares about this despicable autistic faggot, you should probably gas yourself OP.

I hope he'll be his pre-USA self which was somewhat tolerable.

Something along the lines of, Muh western Christian Civilization. Muh figures and data, Muh Sexuality proving every race can be right wing..... that kind of shit usually packed with arguments against Islam and Feminism or Liberalism while working with Jews in a controlled opposition to trick the conservatives into accepting their suicide.

If he doesn't get arrested for hatecrimes, then it will be boring.

there was a thing about protesting him on /leftpol/ so maybe some hippies will cry

he is an pro jew illuminati faggot, photos with one eye covered? > gas

I honestly do not care what some bong jew pedo faggot thinks

>What do you think he'll say?
probably "G'day mates"

All I want is milo to do an interview with the project

Gay marriage, hahaha fabulous. I thought you guys were rebels, why would you want to join the normal people in suburbia? etc.

he has i think, or bolt report or one of those things

Is... Is he turning black?

Bolt report and the project are polar opposites
I want to see milo up against waked Ali and that one day woman with the problem hair

d

>hosted at Parliament house in Australia to give a speech
Why? He's a literal nobody has-been pedo that even retarded Yanks have grown bored of.
What's he going to talk about? How great it is to suck black cocks?

He'll talk about how much black cock he loves sucking and how he's been to degenerate parties where young boys are the entertainment.

The real question is how many black dick jokes will he make?

He suck they abo dick muh fugga