These three get into a fight

These three get into a fight.

Who wins?

Me by stepping on them, because they're all ants.

>Literally who
>Meme bomb man
>Guy who did nothing wrong

Griffith would instantly get them to join him.

Griffith isn't Femto in this image, so I'm going with Kira.

>Literally who
Fuck off.

>Literally who
>Meme

Kill yourself.

>literally who

Underage shouldn't be allowed in there

those dubs only bring you shame

>Kira
>griffith
>villain

Pick one and only one

Toguro

KILLA QEEN DAISAN NO BAKUDAN

>Literally who
Bet you don't know who Shishio is without googling him

Does Griffith have his army of friends to sacrifice?

Toguro, he would wreck Kira before he even has time to set any bomb.
Normal Griffith would lose to any of them.

Don't you mean Deadly Queen?

>Meme Meme Hakashit
>MeMe's Boring Garbage
>Bershit

Gee, I dunno OP.

its a youtube thumbnail. kek.

you wasted trips on a post like this. you are scum.

Quads actually. Thanks for the (you), though.

checkd. but regardless, why overuse the word meme? doesn't make you any funnier or clever than anyone else.

Yeah, you're right on that account. I'll blame it on being late and not being able to think up any good insults, but for now I'll take my lumps for being uncreative.

shame on you, user. do you genuinely not like these series though? or are you just being a dickhead?

Preemptively clarifying. Killer Queen turns the target into a bomb. It doesn't plant a bomb on you, you are the bomb. Under most circumstances it's gg if you're turned into a bomb. While his stand is undetectable and untouchable if you don't have a stand, Kira himself is neither and is liable to eat shit before he can do his thing.

>Younger Toguro
>villain

pick 1

Griffith deserves to be GER'd

On one end, Togoro is way physically stronger than the other 2.

But Kira's stand would be invisible to the others, so he should be able to just send killer queen in while invisible, turn them into bombs and win with ease. Unless the laws of cross-universe make it so all supernatural powers become the same thing and the other 2 become able to see stands. But even then he could win just by touching them.

And then Griffith doesn't have any amazing raw power, but the ability to manipulate causality might just make him invincible.

I'd give it to Kira ultimately, so long as he's smart and tries to stall at the beginning of the fight by talking to his opponents first (which they probably would) and stealth kill them.