Shingeki no Kyojin 88

Spoilers never.

>Cuck babies and cookie monster.

I want Erwin to choke me and pound me mercilessly

EMA deserve death.

I love EMA.

Only EA since both are responsible for bert death

>When LH is posted.
You mean literally every damn thread? You are funny user. Seems you think everyone cares about your pairing. Keith/Hange was actually one sided.

LM soon.

Historia getting only Eren out of jail when

Historia will free her beloved Eren soon.

AM is pure love.

YH will be made canon in this chapter.

I can't wait.

I may have speedread somewhat, but why is Eren in jail? I thought he just got beat up by Levi, or was it for questioning orders?

As much as I'd love for this to happen, at Isayama's current pacing I think we'll be in this flashback infodump for another two or three chapters.

He looked at him all mean.

Mikasa and Eren disobeyed orders. It was actually Mikasa the one who attacked Levi for Armin but Hange does not know about that. Eren also grabbed Levi's ankle.

Never, she is busy masturbating to Ymir's letter.

This chapter will most likely be more Grisha and Kruger though

Is someone checking Baidu?

I don't know how to navigate there.

I have been 5fing it for 12 hours now.

Chinks posted this

this

It could be a spoiler? Jean defending Armin this time?

And this

pffft

Go to sleep, newfag.

Fuck everything, spoilers never

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::REMINDER:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No early spoilers due to Erenfags

::::::::::::::::::::::::::END REMINDER::::::::::::::::::::::::::

yonkou here spoliers in 10

Erenfags are cancer. It is known.

Yonkou here you're a faggot

Actual yonkou here you are a fkin fag

Real yonkou here you all fags

Not yonkou but can confirm.

yonkou pls stop samefagging

Y u no like yonkou?

I woke up and there are still no spoilers? Oh well, at least we will get full chapter this time faster.

I miss Ymir.

Spoilers today? Nips should get their early copies today?

real yonkou hours

KITA!

Me too, user.

WHY THE FUCK ARE SPOILERS STILL NOT OUT?! THEY'RE USUALLY FULLY OUT BY NOW BUT WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TEXT SPOILERS WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

DOES THIS MEAN IT'S A HYPE CHAPTER OR A BORING CHAPTER?!

Post EH

>Post YH
I fixed that little typo for you, user. No need to thank me.

>FULLY
No, also it might be because of the weekend and nips maybe only getting their early copies now.

This. Hopefully EM will rot in that jail.

REEEEEEE JUST GIVE US REAL SPOILERS ALREADY YOU FUCKING NIPS

Calm down. It's most likely more Grisha flashbacks anyway.

Is JH canon yet?

FUCK YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO I DON'T CARE IF IT'S MORE GRISHA FLASHBACKS I NEEEEEEEED THIS GAY ASS FUCKING SERIES TO LIVE

They'll most likely spend most of the chapter on how Grisha got to Shiganshina then have some bullshit EMA scene or something.

But we still don't know how Grisha got the photo to the basement, someone must've delivered it to him. My guess is Zeke, although that's mostly because I want more Zeke.

be calm

Yep, I predict that it'll be more grisha flashbacks with Ymir's note possibly being looked at, but only at the very end of the chapter.

End of the chapter I expect us to see "Dear Historia", and a shocked look on Historia's face.

what day of the month do the raws usually come out?

Magazine is released on the 9th in Japan, so raws usually come out a day or so beforehand. Maybe. I haven't been following it that long.

thanks senpai

Hopefully I'm not too wrong... We definitely get scans the day before the magazine comes out. Chinese (and Korean?) scans are earlier, which suggests raws are a couple of days before that. No idea why English scanlators are slow as fuck in comparison but that's not my problem.

It's the 6th. How the fuck are spoilers not out yet? This chapter must really suck.

>This chapter must really suck.
RIP Levi

Nah, Levi still has a purpose. He won't be killed off just yet. Eventually, yeah, but not right now. They have too much shit to get to.

In that case fujos would have already went hysterical on 2ch and twitter.

サブタイ「進撃の巨人」

フクロウはエレンクルーガー
9つの巨人の寿命は13年
巨人は自由のために戦った。
自由のために進んだ。
それは「進撃の巨人」と呼ばれた

He looks amazing here. Primal. When he is released I want to care for him, nurse him back to good health before he thanks his little wife for all she has done. I need him to fill me everywhere, but we all know where I need him first and foremost. We need to breed.

He doesn't like people who wear old woman shirts.

Sometimes old people wear nice clothes, but I'd say it's more of a blouse in the bohemian style. I think it's quite fitting with fashion Erwin would like. It's how I dress now. I think, would Erwin approve of this? Either way, he's still going to fill me up good.

>the lifespan of the 9 titans is 13 years
Please be fake.

FFFFF if Kruger's first name is real...

I can't see the lifespan thing being true, but given it's Isayama I don't know.

There is no prove for these spoilers, but this actually would add up with there being 145th Kings and Queens around the time of 1800 years. They all must have died very quickly.

It's a nice shirt user sorry for your poor taste

That might explain why Uri and Sieg looked so old. It didn't seem to affect BRAY and Eren though. Maybe it starts killing you when you stop growing?

>I went for freedom.
>It was called "Advance Giant"
Oh fuck off, Isayama.

It would mean guaranteed at the very least a bittersweet end for Eren and Armin. Just for that, I hope it's real

Wait the 13 year lifespan thing can't be true, otherwise Grisha would've long died. Unless there was only a 3-year gap or less between the time he reached Shiganshina and when Eren was born, since Eren was 10 when shit happened.

It only barely fits into the timeline if it's true :/.

Reiner also said they are short lived.

I do theorize that having the powers significantly lowers a shifter's lifespan, but only 13 years? That's not a lot. Kenny and Uri met when they were in their 20s or so, and Kenny was at least in his early 50s when he died. I don't know how much older or younger Uri was to him but Uri did seem to age a little faster than he did, unless there was just a large age gap. Uri had the beginnings of old man eye bags when he met Kenny, who looked ~24, but Uri was still clearly somewhat young in the grand scheme of things. Maybe 27 or 28.

I mean, Isayama can't draw so I don't think it means anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lived less, but 13 years seems really short. Also Zeke wouldn't be around still, would he? It would've been more than 13 years since he got turned, since he's 27 or whatever.

Unless they've found a way to stop his rapid growth since he's been living on the mainland.

Kenny looked much older to me when he met Uri, like 35-40 years old.

That would also explain why Kruger decided to give his titan to Grisha. He was dying.

Could be, or he thought Grisha could make better use of it/still had a life ahead of him.

I wonder if Eren's exempt from the lifespan thing since he has 2 titanshifters inside him? Does that mean his lifespan is 26 years instead of 13?

it's 6

Source? Not that I don't believe Isayama wouldn't pull that because he totally would, but...

Or maybe twice the burden

Assuming this is true and BRA became warriors at the age of 5, I guess that means they'll die soon. It's weird that Zeke is still alive though.

In that case he had better hurry up and impregnate Historia before it's too late

Jean will take care of that.

She's already pregnant from Ymir.

Right, Zeke is strange. But maybe the hint is that his titan form isn't a humanoid one but an ape.

Like I said, they could've also come up with some kind of cure for him, or at least a temporary halt to the rapid aging thing.

More likely, yeah. I've been rereading the series and Eren's titan definitely looks less human than the others. This could either be because it's getting pretty worn out or because it's been passed through two people rather than him being a 1st generation shifter, if you will.

6 chapters

Motherfucker I meant to quote , I'm being retarded.

He had zero face wrinkles though. Too lazy to get an image but go reread the chapter when he first met Uri and you'll notice he has a baby face while Uri does too, but kind of older.

>Eren's titan definitely looks less human than the others.
The opposite. DT and MT actually look the least human. Isayama even said they look more like beasts.

If Ymir is the same Ymir from the legend or whatever, then it'd make sense her titan looks weird. Could've been in use for ages at least. Also are we sure the MT is 100% one of the 9 shifting titans?

5 minutes

Her titan looks more like the devil from the legend though. Even more so in the version from the Eldians that Frieda showed to Historia.

True, my theory on that is that they mixed it up and that Ymir is the name of the devil and the ancestor is someone else.

Ymir at least probably has devil blood in her, or she's from that bloodline. There has to be some reason why she's the only character with darker skin/freckles despite the ethnic cleansing that was going on.

Also this is probably a retarded theory, but is there a chance that the Ackermans are super strong because they've been crossbred with titans or some shit? Given their "powers", I feel like they're not entirely human. The whole "oh they're just a stronger race that weren't entirely wiped out" doesn't seem like it's entirely true to me.

Maybe that's why Zeke wants to "save" Eren?

Oink oink!

>There has to be some reason why she's the only character with darker skin/freckles despite the ethnic cleansing that was going on.
She's white. Also Marco, Hannah, Flegel and Ilse have freckles as well.