Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/11/13/health/new-blood-pressure-guidelines/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time for archive
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/11/13/health/new-blood-pressure-guidelines/index.html

Murica

The world exporter of bad health

Never ceases to amaze me

To be honest, Germany is catching up fast. The first morbidly obese are starting to appear on mobility scooters, high blood pressure is very common, overprescription of drugs is pushed by big pharma, and so on. We're far from Shart-in-Mart levels yet, but the other day I've witnessed a group of 3 scooters in a nearby grocery store, first time I've ever seen more than one of those guys.

stop the blood pressure shaming

It's a scam the anti cholesterol drugs make you die sooner

This. My whole family rides a little high, but at least all the doctors I've used have been pretty open about the cost/benefit of going on drugs since it's not too bad.

Drug pusher docs suck. Slaves to the pharma Jew.

What? people are getting healthier and lowering their blood pressure?? Quick lower the threshold for hypertension and make them eat more kale!
fun fact: as a demographic, blacks suffer the highest percentage of hypertension than anyone.

>yfw it's the 44% mexicans and niggers who are all fat and all the white americans are turbo fit alpha males

> that gif

Reminds me to take my peppers inside, it's getting colder every week.

is this
another chink related, where they want to chop off the turtle head and have a turtle snack with onions?

you drying or growing? we already picked ours over here in bulgaria

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT

maximum kek

Been growing various sorts this summer, bout a dozen plants in total. My yellow Rocoto is already 3 years old (this strain can easily get up to 15 years or older), so I want to bring them over the winter. But that's impossible outdoors.

I prefer them fresh, of course, for the texture. But the majority of the harvest will be dried and crushed to powder in a coffee grinder. Works great, I still got tons of powders left from the last years. Candying is another great option to preserve them, and makes for awesome evil sweets.

Mine always wind up shutting down and weakening in the winter. Probably should set up a little indoor greenhouse for them. But man once they get cranking in the spring and summer you wind up with like 3 years of personal use of peppers on your hand, and that's for somebody who likes hot peppers.

Higher blood pressure runs in my family. We are all slighly above normal numbers. I have it since I'm 18, my mother and grandmother had it as well since they were young. We are all thin and active. We are watching our diets so we won't get fat and die young. Even genetics are not an excuse to be an unhealthy fuck.

And yeah, I already picked most of them last months. But some of the strains are starting to get ripe just now, and I don't want to pick them green.

Yeah, that's why I want to bring them over the winter. Of course I could start fresh ones from seeds in Jan/Feb, but the head start you get from a mature plant with established roots in spring is awesome. Especially for strains which take too long from flower to ripe pepper for German summers.

>study shows all Americans will die at some point in their lives
>boogie: how can we let this happen to Americans, fix healthcare now

>Mine always wind up shutting down and weakening in the winter.
The rule of thumb is that most peppers don't like temps below 7°C, and we're already past that where I live for the last weeks. And it shows, the plants are suffering. Guess I'll start bringing them inside today, the next week is supposed to be cold and constant rain anyways.

We already had a good frost a week or two ago, so all the outside plants are good and dead now anyway. Unfortunately my garden is on the North side of the house, so production really starts winding down soon after the Exquinox anyway due to significantly reduced sunlight.

Still good stuff tho. For some things you just can't beat home grown.

Definitely. And peppers are one of the plants where you can easily sustain your own needs and still have enough left to gift to friends even with a small garden.

With the new guidelines, blood pressure drug sells will go through the roof. I wonder (((cui))) bono.

Does it start with J and end with ews?

What a cunt, poor turtle.