Why are european men the softest on Earth is it because all the high test males went to America to live freely and own...

Why are european men the softest on Earth is it because all the high test males went to America to live freely and own property?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGw8DWctAts
archive.fo/1gjHM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_K-1_champions#K-1_World_Grand_Prix_Champions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=JGw8DWctAts

because Soros owns the entire european union, eurocucks are submissive faggots, there is no fixing, they all deserve the bullet for being huge faggots.

>no forskin
>alpha

Its okay I don’t suck cock

>checked

Seems to me that only burgers are so fragile that they need a censored mass media and safe spaces at universities.
You are the offspring of our undesirables; thieves, rapists and religious zealots.

>Guile
Better than those retards Ken & Ryu. But still not the best character.

Depends which part you are looking at in Europe, but mostly yes bunch of cucks.

All the cuckold stuff in europe originates in your country

Lol, those fags clamor for safe spaces at their universities because offensive speech isn't a criminal offense in the US. In Europe, the people the snowflakes are crying about get arrested by your thought police.

Milk, rye and going to school in the deep frozen north.

u callin me a girl or sumfin m8 ?

Is Dolph the most perfect specimen of the white race to ever exist? I think he is, too bad he flushed his genes down the toilet

>live freely
post foreskin

Northern Scandinavia here, we literally can't be arrested for telling a police officer to go fuck himself to death with a broken bottle. Supreme court have judged that extreme forms of free speech is in our culture, so it can't be prosecuted, not even as defamation. There would be an armed uprising if government were to infringe on that right.

>went to America to live freely
>doesn't know his own history
kys

>supreme cuck

FTFY

I don't mean for it to sound as mean as it will, but I was mainly referring to the European countries that matter.

Sonic Boom

Not far enough north, enjoy your religion of peace.

bring it you pansies! We kicked your ass in 1776 we'll kick your ass again.

It's America's fault (unintentionally)! If they just fucked off after world war 2 and didn't bring their idea's of race mixing with Africans with them, brainwashing us for 50 years, then we wouldn't have this issue.

African Americans are NOT the same as Africans. African Americans were conditioned over centuries, as well as mixing with kind hearted Europeans which lead to a demographic of people who were just as hard working as anyone else in their society.

Which led Europeans to believe that all brown people are as equally kind, which led to them slowly conspiring against us and using us for everything we were worth.

We are now taking care of the descendants of slave traders with this influx of migration coming from Africa, instead of the descendants of slaves, like those who lived in America.

Psychopathic traits are passed down genetically, and those without these traits are always used as disposable slaves by those with them, and liberals are too stupid to understand genetic markers and how they relate to base behavior.

We need to fix the problem over there, before we accept them over here.

>mixing with kind hearted Europeans which lead to a demographic of people who were just as hard working as anyone else in their society

Genuinely laughed

DRAAINNAGGEEEEE

>live freely and own property

What is this denying reality meme?

I pay flat 10% tax on everything, kikes dont show up on TV to tell me what to think, no cameras are watching me 24/7, i wont get arrested if someone gets in the mood and I own my gun after signing a piece of paper that im not crazy.

And my country has a ~90% home ownership.

Listen you wasp wannabe. Blacks mixed with Native Americans, Irish Eastern Europeans and Germans who were kept down by the English Hierarchy. Keeping them all humble, forcing them to learn to work together, which led them to understanding and accepting each other, being by that definition kind hearted because unlike your ancestors, they didn't rape everything like a dirty muslim shitskin.

You dirty kike in sheeps clothing. Learn your countries history faggot.

DRRRAAAAAAINAAAAGEE.

yes. that pretty much hits it.

>just as hard working as anyone else in their society

Don't forget about all of those Sicilians you gave us. Those faggitonis are still doing crime shit.

ww1 and ww2 broke them plus lost a lot of chad lives

Not all of us are cut, you know.

you are part of the 1% ?

It's been declining for a while now. Here's an article detailing this, where some panicked Jews hold the threat of intact foreskin-related medical conditions over the goyim's head: archive.fo/1gjHM

how do Guile and Paul Phoenix keep their hair up?
where do nips get inspiration for shit like that?

It's sad that you can't see manly characters in the enternaintment media anymore without having a shitstorm about it, both on Europe and in the US.
What a crazy time we are living in.

MESSAGE TO ALL EUROKEKS...

THE INTELLIGENT WHITE MAN SAW THE OPPORTUNITY IN AMERICA AND HE LEFT THE INFERTILE INHOSPITABLE CLIMATE THAT IS EVROPA, LEAVING THE LOW IQ EUROTRASH BEHIND. THESE ARE THE FACTS.

>You total idiot you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_K-1_champions#K-1_World_Grand_Prix_Champions

It'll swing back around eventually. We were unlucky enough to be born in time to have to suffer through the effeminate downswing period.

THE FORMERLY INTELLIGENT MAN IS NO LONGER WHITE NOR IN CONTROL OF THE FERTILE AND HOSPITABLE LAND HIS BROWN NEIGHBOURS PLOUGH AND IRRIGATE. THESE ARE THE FACTS

Yeah enjoy your testosterone and FFC pajet dick up the ass amerimutt. We're all proud of you boy.

>Live in some police state with terrible healthcare, citizen protection, poverty and crime rate and learn about other country with "alt right" new spreading old 2009 fake news

Yeah you show us who's the boss.

Call me Mohamed or something if you like low brain.

>He's never been to Eastern Europe
What you call manly, we call normal.

They have always been overly represented in rape and unemployment statistics, you are just ignorant enough to fall for the "he din do nuffin" meme