Nazi's were oppressive assholes

Just read through this list and tell me that these things sound even remotely close to okay Sup Forums.
I know there are a lot of larping jokesters on here about "Hitler did nothing wrong" ect but take a look at the literal policies they had in Nazi Germany. Its terrifying that a state like this existed for a brief period in recent history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens#1936_Berlin_Summer_Olympics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im not a nazi but this looks very good.

oh look, another kike riddled faggot shit thread.

Kill yourself.

>Nazi's were oppressive assholes
Yeah no shit

nice try shill

>instituted laws that promoted high birth rates, as they tend to decline in modern countries, hollowing out the race as a whole
>knew that women forced to work due to stagnant wages and inflation tend to be miserable on the whole
The Nazis also invented modern labor laws and animal rights, and opposed discrimination against African Americans. So evil!

>modern labor laws
Oppressing the free market
>animal rights
Fucking hippies
>opposed discrimination against African Americans
Yes, you already mentioned animal rights

>free pussy for joining the military
Holy shit, why don't we have that now? Maybe then they wouldn't have to let in so many retards and fatties to meet quotas.

Let's just completely ignore the impact of the great depression...

WTF I LOVE THE (((WEIMAR REPUBLIC))) NOW!

Do you suppose that is what those kids earned from the legalized child prostitution? Enough to buy a loaf of bread?

Probably. :(

so (((progressive)))

ever wonder why modern women are miserable?

Hitler saluted Jesse Owens after winning olympic gold in 1936 FDR did not.

Well done lad, as you well know almost everybody on Sup Forums would welcome these policies. A nice easy redpill for the newfags.

My ancestor :)

What is wrong with the stuff in pic related? Sounds perfect to me.

The whole Jesse Owens story was a big redpill for me. I was shocked to discover that almost everything I'd been told about it was either twisted or a downright lie. I'm not so shocked now.

where's the bad thing

What really happened?

Fake news.

Even Wikipedia, a notoriously kiked source, says he wasn't snubbed:

>However, in 2014, Eric Brown, British fighter pilot and test pilot, the Fleet Air Arm's most decorated living pilot, independently stated in a BBC documentary "I actually witnessed Hitler shaking hands with Jesse Owens and congratulating him on what he had achieved." Additionally, an article in The Baltimore Sun in August 1936 reported that Hitler sent Owens a commemorative inscribed cabinet photograph of himself.

>Later, on October 15, 1936 Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City remarking that "Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens#1936_Berlin_Summer_Olympics

This actually looks like good policy. Maybe change the voting requirements so you can only vote if you pay tax instead (regardless of gender) and we're onto a chicken dinner.

FDR didn't respect Jesse Owen's achievement, Hitler did. Hitler was less of a racist than FDR.

>Oppressing the free market
>free market
>Yes, you already mentioned animal rights
kek

hmm. This made me think. Now that oppression by corporations is pretty much elimimated with unions and governments, shouldn't we ban woman labour? First of all, it is just as unethical as childlabour. Secondly, If women were taken off from job markets, men would have more jobs, solving unemployment. Supporting your family would not get any harder as wages would just rise. Children would get proper upbringing and care they need to grow into functioning members of society, unlike these generations we are currently witnessing, and women would have time to take part in cultural events and art, which both are missing from todays world. Big money, bad art doesn't count as art.
There would be so many more benefits from this, just take example from all civilizations that have flourished through history. Ancient Grece: Women didn't work, lot of men didn't work, because of slaves.
Ancient rome: same thing
You can go even as far back as ancient egypt: women didn't work.

You can't prove me wrong

>And then...wonder of wonders...[sic] I saw Herr Adolph Hitler, salute this lad. I looked on with a heart which beat proudly as the lad who was crowned king of the 100 meters event, get an ovation the like of which I have never heard before. I saw Jesse Owens greeted by the Grand Chancellor of this country as a brilliant sun peeped out through the clouds. I saw a vast crowd of some 85,000 or 90,000 people stand up and cheer him to the echo.

>In a 2009 interview, German journalist Siegfried Mischner claimed that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Führer shaking his hand before the latter left the stadium. Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s. Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: "That was one of my most beautiful moments." Mischner added "(the picture) was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand!" According to Mischner, "the predominating opinion in post-war Germany was that Hitler had ignored Owens, so we therefore decided not to report on the photo. The consensus was that Hitler had to continue to be painted in a bad light in relation to Owens."

>weimar

That sounds amazing

Nazis were most likely the good guys

Why do I feel like I'm reading the description of my own personal utopia? Women don't even know what is good for them.

Zero wrong with those future proofing healthy, sane plans for a flourishing nation

We need THIS MORE THEN EVER

And then the empires fell.
Laziness and comfort is a weakness that will bring down even the mightiest of empires.

I see nothing wrong with that aside from sex outside marriage.

>Kinder Kriche Kuche
Noice

Like the old Rate Payers Qualification. Before 1948 (1970 in Ulster), you had to be the rate payer of a property over a certain rateable value, or the spouse thereof, in order to vote in local elections. I think it was like that for all elections until the Great War. The ratepayers qualification is actually the source of the meme that catholics weren't allowed to vote in Ulster. The fact is that they were, its just that a lot of them either refused to pay their rates, or there was 10 of them jammed into one house.

Nice pic user. Sauce?

None sorry.

Only insecure faggots who cant get laid and are complete losers at life think nazism is good. I mean look at their patriarchal leader: total faggot who probably had the shit kicked out of him 1000 times. Even went on to get the shit kicked out of Germany. Himmler also looked like a total faggot.

Nice non-arguements you have.

Those things unironically sound very much ok to me.
Sage.