CBTS #510 Strangling the Clown Edition

MOTIVATION
Confirmation 1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP
UPDATED

Nov 23

Nov 22 III
(in NN thread)
Nov 22 II
Nov 22 I
ANS Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends *GUIDE Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend
Decoding CNC
Signature
Countdown +++

*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html
imgur.com/a/aoqBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_October_(malware)
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5106291/Behati-Prinsloo-shares-naked-snap-husband-daughter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NWkaH9BE3u4&list=UU5aeU5hk31cLzq_sAExLVWg&index=65
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KH-11_Kennen
globalsecurity.org/space/systems/kh-12.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=aE1kA0Jy0Xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
archive.is/2jy89
jumpshare.com/v/5npK59KTQOlPqflAuj6t
cointelegraph.com/news/us-govt-develops-a-matrix-like-world-simulating-the-virtual-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VALIDITY of Q >>Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

BOOK OF Q Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 >Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2

>Nov 22
Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18 ====NEW CRUMBS====
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 ***GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y) GOLD >EVEN NEWER
>Nov 23
++ Screeching G00gle ANS IMPORTANT Rizvi Traverse
Rizvi and Al Waleed Rizvi V2 Riz & Twittter
Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX
KEEN Rocket Man

CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

What's this thread about? I don't frequent Sup Forums.

*INSPIRATION DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL V4 U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See Al Waleed MS-13 SA Crackdown >NEW
Dossier GATE *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings !!! RIZVI

MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P. >NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Eyes open for happenings the next 3 days, people. We are long overdue

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

BACKLINKS
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 #500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 To Bakers wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share it with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

why did u schizos in these threads leave godlike productions

Tuscan bread.

Please respond

repostin in fresh bread. any thoughts fellow anons?

fuckin boomer scum go

SOMETHING HAPPENIN IN THE ANTARTICA AT THE MOMENT WAKE UP THE ANTARCTIC SUBMARINE WILL SOON EMERGE TO AGARTHA AND THE TRUE KINGDOM WILL ENTER = DO NOT BELIEVE = THIS IS THE 2ND BEAST OF REVELATION ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN DUE TIME, SATANIC REPTILIAN ILUMINATI MATRIX IS THE KEY TO VATICAN´S SECRET AND THE EPSTEIN ISLANDS FORM THE BERMUDAS TRIANGLE WITH CUBA

God bless you Bookman!

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

Q might be legit or not, our investigation definitly is and so all guys that question Qs legitimacy kindly fuck of!

>Q might be legit or not, our investigation definitly is and so all guys that question Qs legitimacy kindly fuck of!

We have found out incredible information, so please stay calm and keep up the good work!

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

You can read these 2 links for a very quick sumary

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY

For more read these in 3rd post
QRD Big picture

memetic payload

anyone ever figure out what the hunt for red october was?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

Coincidence? Anyone seen this?

hello anons
are you ready for your wake-up pill?
i've done this to many paintings (pic related)
including da vinci's last supper
ask me anything, reddit

tl;dr: figuring out the world power structure via hivemind weaponised autism

Love that fresh bread! Thanks Bookman! You're the best!

Anyone wanna guess the shill tactic for this one?

theory: horizontal launching tubes in a nork sub

MODS THIS IS THE CORRECT THREAD
LOOK THROUGH ARCHIVES, BOOKMAN IS A QUALIFIED BAKER, THE OTHER GUY IS A SHILL OR TROLL DELIBERATELT STARTING PARALLEL THREADS TO CONFUSE AND GASLIGHT.

See his (“anonymous thread”) last thread and see how it’s not at all updated and the dude has nothing to contribute.
Please serve justice mods
>please serve justice mods

Let the good thread contain us.

>old people are dumb, I get all my info from millennials because only millennials can be trusted

Remember:
>"boomers" filter = comfy CBTS

NEW THINGS TO DIG

RIZVI
SPACE X NK

By the way Bless you Bookman and thank you very much for your services and a good correctly UPDATED thread.

whats something incredible you found
i havent seen anything remotely interesting yet

9 11 21 7
911 type event nov 21 seven day window to find missing sub.
emp attack on either coast possibly both since North Korea and Argentinian subs missing, hunt for red october
instigate WWIII
WWWIII failure implement ms-13 and other bad actors to create havoc/rioting/looting...California particularly susceptible due to extreme gun laws, lax immigration, multiple tunnels etc. Remaining Hollywood bad agents either extracted or murdered eliminating key witnesses and evidence.
Use as cover to extract cabal
Game reset cabal keeps key politicians in play by eliminating evidence.
just my 2 cents

This!!! Pls add to bread

Is this real bread?

roger that

Yes

Sept SpaceX explosion frame by frame.
imgur.com/a/aoqBA

JUST FOR THE RECORD BOOKFAG

( pic related )

consider that the plane pilot who died... well, the "kid" who was being instructed.... his name. his name was.......... saavan mundae or some shit like that
read it aloud, you get something like
seven mondays
>¿que significa, Sup Forums?

Yep

ANONS/LURKERS I HAVE TO GO NOW

FOR NEXT BAKER

> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share it with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.
Remembe to share updated batter so it can be futher built upon

Godspeed anons

interesting. a bunch of things come up when you search red october

there's this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_October_(malware)

and also a bunch of red shoes... idk if you guys remember from the pizzagate threads but all of podestas pedo pictures they were wearing red shoes... I'd normally overlook this but Q seems to hint that symbolism is a big deal... probably nothing but who knows

BOOK OF Q archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

hey brah
before you go make sure you see >oc

SEVEN MONDAYS = SEVEN CHURCHES = SEVEN SEALS OF REVELATION = 7TH SEAL = ARMAGEDDON, ANTICHRIST VATICAN POPE ANTARCTICA SATURN CUBE OF SATURN 666

I’m finally going to bed fellas keep fighting the good fight.
Remember
> China and Russia are allies against the NWO, shills hated this point back when it came out
> NK is a NWO state, keyhole is a Clown startup which got bought and became google earth
> Musk and SpaceX are the NORK missile production division + other connections we don’t know
> SpaceX was pushed to the top by the NWO
> Rizvi is in both the rocketry arm and the social media arm behind the scenes plus is ultra secretive

Mods, please see our posts about the other thread being a shill or troll thread, and this one being properly updated and good quality. Please keep up the good fight and we know you’re human too so it’s ok.

basically, i guess, yeah

hollywood doing its job of normalizing pedos
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5106291/Behati-Prinsloo-shares-naked-snap-husband-daughter.html

Shill, wtf is this derailment even. Please make sense if you’re genuine.

that's probably a bird.

a .50 or a LASER from the blue origin building down the road would be the likely culprit.

>from 2016 btw

lovely tasty bread, thank you baker

I wonder if this could possibly have something to do with The Godfather lll
"
Sicilian Mafia "boss of bosses" Salvatore 'Toto' Riina was buried in his Sicilian hometown of Corleone on Wednesday morning."

youtube.com/watch?v=NWkaH9BE3u4&list=UU5aeU5hk31cLzq_sAExLVWg&index=65

no seriously guys we cant have hillary get the strong AI

>poOd
haha

Wow amazing! And Q said no coincidences! Add this to the next bread for sure

Notice the baby wearing a necklace. Any parent knows you don't let a baby wear a necklace. Except for the Comet Pizza guy. He put a necklace on his baby.

REMEMBER ALL IS CONNECTED

Q SAID THAT WE MUST CONNECT THE DOTS

ALICE IN WONDERLAND, ANTARCTICA, THE VATICAN, NORTH KOREA CONTROLLED BY WHOM? FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT = HUGH HEFNER THE PLAYBOY BUNNY IS THE WHITE RABBIT WHO THEY WORK FOR? 7 CHURCHES OF ASIA SEVEN ADEPTS OF ALCHEYY THE SECRET TO ETERNAL LIFE IN EPSTEIN ISLANDS, THE OWL SACRIFICES THE SACRIFICE OF OWLS BEWARE THE FUCKING SHILLS

EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED EVERYTHING

this but unironically

Do you even read any of these posts bookman included in the very top?

No? Fuck off already

Seven monday's time is Christmas.

Which leg is really broken?!

I thought Musk had the potential of being /ourguy/. But, his push for gov. regulation leads me to believe he's controlled opposition to make the public think there's only 2 options:
>Gov. Regulation
>Super AI in hands of few

The ONLY notable happenings are the sealed indictments and JM’s boot.

i like this may may
did you know
the word dragon was included in the merriam webster dictionary up until about 1824 when it was changed to meaning "a mythical creature" instead of its traditional meaning, which is what we would know as a dinosaur.
Did you know
that same edition of MW had a new word
the word was dinosaur
also
in the same time frame was when the word unicorn was changed to mean "a mythical creature" away from its traditional definition of being a "monoceros" - a rhinoceros as we know it. A new word was introduced in that volume. You guessed it: Rhinoceros.

The good clowns need to make thier move.

Google Earth uses files called "KML" to show placemarks etc.

KML = Keyhole Markup Language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KH-11_Kennen

>The KH-11 KENNEN, renamed CRYSTAL in 1982 and according to leaked NRO budget documentation currently going by the codename of Evolved Enhanced CRYSTAL (EEC) (but also referenced by the codenames 1010, and "Key Hole"), is a type of reconnaissance satellite first launched by the American National Reconnaissance Office in December 1976. Manufactured by Lockheed in Sunnyvale, California, the KH-11 was the first American spy satellite to use electro-optical digital imaging, and create a real-time optical observation capability.

globalsecurity.org/space/systems/kh-12.htm

>real-time transmission of images to ground stations via Milstar relay satellites.
>resolution approaching ten centimeters
>imaging objects hundreds of kms from its flight path.

10cm res means you could distinguish two 10cm objects as separate if they were at least 10cm apart. Nearmap delivers 7cm resolution to the public, though likely with less wavelength bands. Sensors extending beyond visible light spectrum are not cheap.

Drones are popular for getting imagery, and capable of much higher resolution, but also easier to be shot down.

>What about google streetview?

They've got a much better version -
youtube.com/watch?v=aE1kA0Jy0Xg

The key advantage to these systems over what is available to civilians is
>muh wavelength bands
>muh realtime feeds
>muh biometric database storage and cross referencing
>muh linkages to metadata of connected devices within image
>muh MS-13 on speed dial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information

>TALENT KEYHOLE (TK)
>TK covers space-based IMINT (Imagery intelligence), SIGINT (Signals intelligence), and MASINT (Measurement and signature intelligence) collection platforms; related processing and analysis techniques; and research, design, and operation of these platforms

actually given the timing, and thanks for pointing this out, but the timing of the crash - if you count that monday, the seventh monday would be 1/1/2018

Symbolism is how they find each other. You'll find red shoes and black cubes in very close proximity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
archive.is/2jy89
Black cube generates red shoe.
red shoe = no place like home / dissociation
The redder the shoe the tastier the adrenochrome, so they say.

Who else has a boot? I know HRC has been seen, are there more?
Moves are being made every day

Ever seen inverted pictures aus bro?

FINALLY MY BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED

This is what I got banned for, what a load of bullocks.

also thanks bookman for putting the proper info in the thread.

Also have a look at this jumpshare.com/v/5npK59KTQOlPqflAuj6t

Hang in there Bookman.
Just remember.... If this really was a bullshit LARP, no one would be working hard to kill and shill it.
So much energy to destroy a LARP? NOPE!

yes. chicken lover necklace perhaps

nigga it aint inverted

"The happening"

>Polli is short for politician
We don't speak your strange language, kangaroo rancher.

'American mercenaries are torturing' Saudi elite rounded up by new crown prince - and billionaire Prince Alwaleed was hung upside down 'just to send a message'

or like this

Even twitter caught that slipup. They're getting real sloppy.

Trump-Q-FOTO **DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ** leads to **MAYO CLINIC** Dougherty LLC /Michael Emmett Dougherty and possible COMET PING PONG

FRESH ANONYMOUS BREAD
>Fresh user Bread
>Fresh user Bread
FRESH ANONYMOUS BREAD
>Fresh user Bread
>Fresh user Bread
FRESH ANONYMOUS BREAD
>Fresh user Bread
>Fresh user Bread

We may be upside down, but we are not inside out ..

fake/moldy
stop that nigga
FAKE AF

mods need to ban this faggot

can you see this owl on the missouri state flag?

Fake!!!

Had an owl perched on my "No Trespassing" sign at the head of my driveway when I came home yesterday.
Before I left for the day, the last post I read on Sup Forums was about how Christians and Illuminati,etc. view the omen of the Owl differently.
>there are no coincidences

they had to have known they'd get busted
i mean, really
if they did this on purpose - WHY

Ever seen a wedding ring? Or a lapel? Or a men’s coat button? The image is legit.

M8... I was on a thread that got "pruned / deleted " and from what I/ we can piece together, everyone got sent for a 3-day "tan"... All bullshit reasons ..

Okay what is going on? I've been trolling here for a good while now but Q is going hard lately. Is it really HAPPENING?

Get fucked nigger

The buttons are on the same side in both pictures. If the picture was inverted, buttons would look like they were on the left side of his body(unless he was wearing a women's suit).

Plus, in another thread, user found out that McCain's wife had her ring on the same hand as in other pictures, so the picture could not be inverted.

It's more like the truman show than the matrix.

Simulations are being run based on realworld input data (social media, corporate databases, credit card transactions, Sup Forums trolling, voter info). These simulations use predictive analytics to give those who use them a window into the future. This information can be used to prepare for what is coming, or steer the future in your desired direction.

These systems utilise machine learning to improve over time. I think they under estimated Sup Forums in the 2016 election.

Essentially we are teaching AI what we learned growing up - how to react to a ball before it hits us in the face, and how to persuade someone to do something.

Only the AI knows where everyones balls are, and how to squeeze them.

Siri/Cortana's knowledge is not limited to the single user.

AI has a view from much higher than 40,000ft.

Plug in porn habits - now we know how to most effectively honeytrap you. From sleasy blackmail to subtle influence from a qt3.14's whispers.

It's much more than targeted advertising.

cointelegraph.com/news/us-govt-develops-a-matrix-like-world-simulating-the-virtual-you

>Sentient World Simulation

>SWS is actually a continuously running, continually updated mirror model of the real world in parallel on a computer, designed to predict and evaluate future events and courses of action. Put simply, SWS is a virtual mirror of the real society where individuals, leaders, organizations and institutions are simulated according to real data. The geography of a society is modeled at various levels including city, province, country, region, and world in terms of political, military, economic, social, information and infrastructure nodes.

Could red October be a reference to the missing argentine sub? Could be Q is using at as proof of having intel we don't

>Is it really HAPPENING?
Yeah. it's a happenning kind of time my dude

is pic related relevant yet?

Has anyone figured out the FB clue yet? Not sure if this is it but GeoCities is a web hosting service. It was founded in November 1994 by David Bohnett and John Rezne

hahaha I need to get on this hour more often, look at the fucken bots begging for responses n sheet!
thanks for keeping the torch burning baker man u rocks!