Reason for no extraterrestrial contacts

Is the fact that most of you are only interested in things that are of no meaning at all and provide the path of least resistance to occupy your mind with and trick it into thinking it is "progressing" by calling out enemies and being negative and internally unkempt.

No sane advanced civilization wants business with such primitives that can't even hold their planet together. No, it's not the fellow man's fault,it's your lack of love that needs to be addressed. Then contacts can proceed happily by people that want to cooperate.

This is exactly what the controllers fear the most. The universal brotherhood of earth man with his beloved family in the stars. So instead of spreading hate, it's time to work for the benefit of us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ4gRESJW1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying that advanced civilizations play nicely
As above so bellow, we're as corrupt as everybody else in the multiverse.

We are as corrupt as everybody else on that level of evolution. Everybody that hasn't nuked themselves at least. And past that level, there exist places of actual sanity and prosperity to say the least.

they contact people all the time you stupid fuck

You can't have contacts with a dirty negative mind full of hate. If you cleaned yours and displayed a wish to do so, you would be contacted.

Contacts on a government level are kept secret of course because the knowledge about their existence would collapse their power structures and free the sheeple.

Ask anything you want. As insane as it looks, it makes complete sense and overrides the false world of today. The directness of the message makes it so.

>AYY LMAO
>Thinking that aliens can simply appear out of Fucking nowhere as soon as they learned that we evolved to be space hippies.

What the fuck are you on about.
You seem to think that they can simply travel faster than light, than they can read our minds, or our intentions while remaining invisible to our eyes and all our detection systems
>Intelligent life is already out there but we're to savage for them

Are you a colossal idiot?

If we do ever find life elsewhere, the probability it is sentient is close to absolute 0.

Even if you believe there is sentient life out there, space and time are huge barriers.
They could be in another galaxy, so unreachable in practice.
Or they could be in the past/future of a few million or billion years.

I personally like to think we're "the first" civilization in our galaxy(not the universe). As 15 billion years is still young compared to infinite time, bla bla bla.

But I'm being rational in a inherently irrational thread, so whatever.

are huwhite people nephilim? serious answers only please.

thankfully Solar Warden has been keeping them away.

Few hundred years ago your ancestors thought the earth was flat and anything moving faster than the speed of a running horse was impossible, as the invention of steam trains dawned they chose to erect walls because simply looking at that speed would make them sick, so they thought.

Today is no different I see, the universe is teeming with life and forces outside of your current knowledge (most important to introduce is the vibratory level of cosmic love), and there exist people that use those forces. If we started using it responsibly through inner mental hygiene and attunement to nature, life would be like the invention of electricity all over again, even better.

Generalizing and categorizing people like that is never wise. What matters is vibratory level of cosmic love. A reptilian with a high vibratory level and an open heart is more pleasant to have around than a hot blonde with an ignorant closed mind of arrogance. Focus on the important things in life and don't let especially places like Sup Forums categorize people for you.

Yes, this is why there are no more alien abductions happening. But no one can save us from ourselves.

Bump in case there are at least a few people ready for this knowledge, so they can become interested and seek further.

the rapture is going to happen

Satan (in OP's picture) is counting on your ignorance of scripture

he will take you away, and you will suck his dick

>path of least resistance
Yes I am a Daoist

>Croat wants aliens to save him from cryptoserb hell
JUST

>We are as corrupt as everybody else on that level of evolution
>You can't have contacts with a dirty negative mind full of hate.
>What matters is vibratory level of cosmic love

>>>/reddit/

I've been in contact with ET. I was even a member of the public that was involved in a black budget government off for the public to interact with them. Once we interacted directly with them without the control of the government they shut it down, on both ends.
It's a mess.

a person very dear to me, saying this cos it means she wasnt lying, saw 2 hooded lizard aliens , about 2m tall

despite not knowing shit about aliens in general
she described them pretty good, lizard skin, very tall, hooded
never seen em again

Correct, however saving yourself from the rapture is literally the most personal thing ever as it includes removing all the negative sources in life, that is bound to make you happier.

Yes, you advocate simplicity, which is good. Good things in life are always simple. This was my bad wording on the matter, I wanted to say people choose what is most easy to do as the masses dictate, because self-responsibility, integrity, love and a clear sense of direction require cosmic energy, which the sheeple lack.

When has this occured, and where? Can you describe their actions too, if you wish.

Weed? Not even once. Shut the fuck up faggot.

Aliens will only contact t us if we create a one world government? Fuck aliens. Fuck laws and space and gravitational borders and shit.

it was like 10+years ago
she, the girl, was at her friends house, sleepover,
it was summer and she had the window open that looked at a corn field, the room was at the 2nd floor of the house so no one could have climbed in,
she woke up in the middle of the night
saw 2 figures, they had lizzard skin and as she said were very tall, around 2m, which is what fascinates me , she was a kid back than, she didnt drink, didnt do drugs, and had no idea about lizzard aliens being tall af

anyway, she saw them got scared, literally shaking, and she covered her head with the blanket and started praying to god
eventually she fall asleep, was too scared to remove the blanket , not to see them again, they were gone and never to be seen again

its a true story
at least i believe in it

one more thing, they had hooded robes

I would think that a species which has learned to travel across the stars would be more intellectual in nature, than emotional. "Love" would be an arbitrary construct that they would see as useful, but not ultimately the single trait that they deem as the most important thing that would allow us to uplift our society.

But you're right. This cesspit of egos will never be able to uplift themselves without first fixing it's problems that it has with itself, the first issue being bullshit lessons in religions which only led people to kill each other, instead of genetically altering each other so that we can all stand as intellectual equals.

Or maybe this is what those anal probes were about... Life seems a lot less serious once you've been made to orgasm by an alien with it's finger on your prostate.

Was involved with exchanges of info with protocol driven ETs. AMA

This checks out. The positive aliens have eliminated the ET negativity since around the year 2000, so now there is no need to worry about that. Sorry about your friend's experience, as we said the universe is full of life.

I want an Alien gf

they should genocide us desu

you mean non-sentient intelligence? runaway van neumann drones?

The idea that no advanced alien race would want anything to do with earth because we're backward and tribal is a psy op designed to keep us away from the truth.

It's like saying no one from earth would want to go to Mars because it's just a cold dead planet with a bunch of rocks.

Regardless of how backward we are we're still incredibly interesting as a point of study and any race advanced enough for interstellar space travel is interested in only one resource -- unique data. Virtually every other resource is easily obtainable in any mundane asteroid belt.

Krešimir Mišak pls go.

And get rid of those sideburn.

Can you elaborate on "protocol driven", and share experiences if you want.

are they positive tho?
i've read the lizzards were like scheming jews

anyway why would they visit her?
was there suppose to be a special message
nothing special happened in her life
and why was she chosen?

I mean Orions, related to us distantly. I ratted out the deepstate, banksters. Its complex.

We don't want to visit.

It is how they are, almost like Asian mil, followers, disciplined.
I figured out a way to use fields of consciousness to communicate direct while the Earthlings were working on getting me permission.

>Make universe to study development of life, and develop new gods like yourself
>Set parameters to so energy dispersers happen to form from dust. literally these things just shoot out energy from them in all directions
>make planets rotate around energy thingys so that energy is distributed pretty evenly upon the surface of the planet
>wouldn't want life in this universe getting suspicious, so put a lot of planets that can't support life, as well as gas giants for resources they may later need
>put solar systems far away from each other so that some can't wipe out the others
>harvest the best species after millions of years and bring their collective conscious to the realm of the gods
>leave and go create universe 1029383902-32231

>come back to 1029383902-32230
>look down at one planet during incubation of god
>4 legged creatures denying your existence, fucking each other in the ass, and some of the men turning into women
>doesn't hurt because your morals are on a completely different spiritual plane
>they are literally do stupid to comprehend anything beyond their juvenile abstractions
>they don't even know they are to give birth to a god
>pity them
>cull them a bit though anyways

Oh yes, you are correct. Again this is my bad wording (languages are so limited and also I don't use them completely good) - we are very interesting and our data is very diverse and we have a beautiful planet. But the average midwestern redneck does not understand this and would shoot peaceful visitors, so contact like that is out of the question for now.

are you the guy from rijeka?

The first question I was asked by the 0s was 'Who taught you how to communicate to us?' Which I still find intresting.

You see this shit right here is why people like op need jesus instead of bbc. Stop making up fantasies to avoid the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ4gRESJW1k
this guy?

you have to be

Nobody thought the earth was flat. Even the ancient greeks knew it was not.

Which is why they are here, gathering information.

Were alone in this galaxy. If we should get wiped out, nothing on this planet will ever evolve to a technological civilization.

Who is Eratosthenes?

there is extraterrestrial contacts they're just too advanced to do it in plain sight, so they visit you in your unconscious mind, sometimes while dreaming and show you their power

t. was granted alien powers in dream, also foresaw the end of earth via alien ship in dream

aliens are real you're just not seeing them, brainlet

>1488
sieg heil

The filthy xenos dobn't come this way because they know we would rekt them easily.

We are superpredators from a heavy world, do you think they stand a fucking chance? The aliens scum prays every day that we kill each other before reaching the stars.
They wish.

Nope, not him.

And I can tell you why this discussion belongs in /pol instead of /x. The people clearing me for this discussion involving the public are the same ones who capped Kennedy, King, and many others.They're the children of those that made those horrible moves. Born into it.
Goes deep.

Tell me about the Iargans.

hahahha think again humanfag, your super predation is fucking nothing compared to the ancient color-heat vision and senses of the alien invaders

boze dragi nadjite si hobi

>Be an interdimensional consciousness
>invade some virgin's dreams
>make him think he's special and cool

persiramo se a?

t. human with no power, maintains contentment by feigning superiority over strangers

you humans will never fucking learn lmao

ne znam ni sto to znaci

The last sentence of your first and also your second post is part of the reason why you don't have contacts in the physical plane too.

Your experience is interesting, but all clues point to negative ET's that gave us minor technology in exchange for abduction permissions. I wouldn't waste time with them personally, but feel free to go on.

Aliens find Earth

Most likely would study us a while for scientific reasons, some abductions of people and animals

If they can reach us, they would have no interest in our technology
No interest in our resources, easier to get elsewhere
No interest in us, not even silly Sci fi idea of being slave race, robots would be easier

But unless they were just giant assholes out for a laugh they wouldnt bother even invading us

ovo ti je najbolji "hobi" ikad

educiraj se frende
sta mi dajes (you) koji kurac sta oces?

You're doing the same thing right now.

si pusite medjusobno dok tipkate ili?

also keep in mind advanced and good societies out in the stars would let us learn our own lessons and let us undo our own mess on the planet... other wise what would we learn if some one else takes care of our mess !!!

also keep in mind that beings that interact with us now have nothing good in mind for us at this point and state of our planet !

one day when we have grown up and solved our conflicts and the inner conflicts... its time for it !!!

Lol, Happy Thanksgiving bro!

This.

90% of the millions of stars in the milky way are like our sun. There is probably nothing special or interesting about our civilization or planet.

>he thinks i'm a human
>pseudo

we're a reality show and tardigrades are the cameras/mics

The fact that we would be interesting to a civilisation capable of travelling thousands of lightyears is actually extremely human-centric and arrogant

>while remaining invisible to our eyes and all our detection systems

you are aware that the band of what our senses can pick up is rather limited right ?

>Reason for no extraterrestrial contacts
there is no 'extraterrestrial' anything
earth is the only terrestrial plane that supports life
outer space is nothing short of wild imagination

>he doesn't think he's interesting
cuck

>si pusite medjusobno dok tipkate ili?
uuuu essii jeben
svaka cast
pametno smisljen komentar
aj ti nazad na

What's that, user? What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? Mostly all this fucking SAGE.

>universal brotherhood of earth man
You are absolutely hilarious. Niggers cannot and will never peacefully exist with whites. That goes for all non-whites, no matter what no whites try to bring white civilization to their uncivilized and most base levels. Fuck the niggers and muslims they have proven they do not belong in our modern day era let alone a space era. Could you imagine Tyrone with a space laser?

white people are only half human

>advanced and good societies out in the stars would let us learn our own lessons
This is correct and it happens, but the interaction is a bit more complex than just "leave us be". It's more like "let them learn the lessons while at the same time protecting our nearby advanced societies and also preventing the negative ones from fully taking over", this is for example why there were interesting difficulties in attempts to launch nukes to start ww3 :^)

Point is, planet Earth wants to get rid of the negativity on her surface because planets are living beings too and they have feelings too. So this disrespect of society and nature needs to stop. If it doesn't, well, 71% of the surface is water so she'd just rearrange it a bit so seafloor rises and the new surface has clean vibratory energies while this entire crazy world drowns underwater for some sea-scrubbing.
"Salvation" then would be intervention of benevolent beings to help those that are above this insanity, because that's the cosmic laws. This is only a possibility because the future is not fixed, it changes as the inside world of every human changes.

You cannot prove that until we've scoured every planet for life.

Let me put it this way - you would reasonably not give Tyrone a space laser, but you would give Big Man Tyrone command over kekistani starfleet if need be, because he's awesome. Appearances are unimportant here, the purity levels of a human are. This is important so as not to spread unneccessary hate.

This is why you search your entire life for answers, and when you find them, you treasure them and scrutinize them to see if they hold true. They did for me.

don't listen to this idiot, he's a xyrog shill, they always fucking lie

>But the average midwestern redneck does not understand this and would shoot peaceful visitors, so contact like that is out of the question for now.
Citation needed

the femri paradox is women destroy society and we never leave our home worlds.

Man you have so much potential, why waste it on hate?

That or the Great Filter.

your feeble guilt trip tactics won't work on me, shill

Aliums aren't real, conflict is natural, and "hate" is universal.

Sage.

you are spot on !!!

but just look back into the past we had that all at one point... flood myths thru out pretty much every civilization on this planet. and it all boils down to it being our problem :-(

there is no one out there to help... its all on us !
and if people would pay attention everything we need we already have ! look at all the amazing patents locked away because they would bring the society as we know it to a grinding halt...
just the free energy topic alone !

the greatest lesson that we have to learn is to be truly free... to be alone responsible for your actions !

where i am from politicians claim we the peasants cant be in charge of decisions... they are right to a degree... but only how can you make a good decision if your not aware of the whole situation with all the things they keep hidden or on a need to know basis!

they contact individuals that they are pretty sure wont spaz the fuck out from the contact. ive had contact. not like meeting and chatting but. they flew around did weird maneuvers, and signaled to me with lights
then they fucked off... this happens to a bunch of ppl.

>no response re: iargans
Garbage thread confirmed.

FYI we'll never be allowed to explore outside our little containment planet until we are a single unified race. Whether that happens through eugenics, sterilization, mixing or genocide is immaterial.

Due to our evolution during intense I've ages we developed highly sexualized features, such as outward facing lips. This hyper-sexualism makes our spiritual/ethical progression and development as a species very, very slow.

>I've ages
ice ages

> No, it's not the fellow man's fault,it's your lack of love that needs to be addressed.

>The universal brotherhood of earth man with his beloved family in the stars. So instead of spreading hate, it's time to work for the benefit of us all.

haha your fucking stupid

your preposition is that the most developed species is pacifits, doesn't it make more sense than the ones that survive are the ones that are no stranger to wars

sure you could say but there is no need for war as universe is full of resources but then again maybe the aliens are fanatical and the only reason they dont destroy us now is because we are like ants to them

maybe the aliens want total control

space is a dark and lonely place and you better be happy that it is that way, you never know who is lurking out there

there will always be someone that has different views about everything eventually all disagreement lead to conflict and its up too you to be ready when it comes

correction yourX---you are

Look around you, how many people are interested in improving themselves, living in harmony with the nature and unraveling the secrets of life and the universe around them? Very few, and those that progress nicely along this path have contacts
Yes, in the past there was a flood like that because Atlantis and Lemuria destroyed each other 12k years ago (one account says Atlantean fleet glassed Lemuria while the Lemurians smashed an asteroid into Atlantis. There are conflicting sources around this but the common theme is destruction happening 12000 years ago).
You are saying the right and important things my friend. We have to learn back our freedom and responsibility, our harmony with the rest of the existence. That is the way forward. Keep it up and don't lose faith, great things are ahead.

I'm not acquainted with this topic, and I don't do google spoonfeeding - but a cursory study tells me they are legit and 9/9 bretty good guys.
I really don't believe you can bottleneck a spirit just like that, spirits incarnate in bodies that are conductive to what it wants to learn/develop in this life. And advanced races are also humans with more DNA strands active.
Your flag gives your assumptions color. Which is kinda ironic because swastika represents a spiral galaxy. Most advanced races are pacifists because they live in tune with the existence.