Why is Holocaust Denial and revisionism so popular on this board

Considering the overwhelming evidence of the Holocaust why does there seem to be a large number of people who actively deny it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
archive.org/details/@didi18?tab=uploads&sort=-date&and[]=reynouard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
nizkor.org/hweb/places/germany/wannsee/wannsee-english.html
phdn.org/negation/pressac-leuchter.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880554/
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
imgur.com/a/MbpVq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lies can't exist here! There was no holocaust, just a 'legally protected' holohoax!

because the Holocaust never happened.

Most people don't deny that it happened. But the meaning of "denial" has been modified to include anyone who questions the specifics of it that don't actually add up

>overwhelming evidence
>not a single Nazi document
xXWEWXx

International capitalists and industrialists control the vast majority of national policies across the West. These people intend to dissolve the nation-state as an institution, subservient to the greater economic world that determines their livelihood. To place it in layman's terms, the world is being shaped into a multicultural corporation, a plantation if you will, broken into sectors rather than self-deterministic sovereign entities. This is only possible if all the traditional threads that bind nations, family, religion, tradition and history, culminating in an overall group culture, are either drastically changed or eliminated.

Essentially, the world is being turned into a bland congruent monoculture which will serve the powerful private heads of business and commerce. Always remember, government is little more than an arm of concentrated private power, the Federal Reserve being an exemplary case of private powers (in the form of Bankers) controlling the foundational mechanisms of a nation, i.e., its money and supply.

>Considering the overwhelming evidence of the Holocaust

Propaganda =/= Evidence

Counter semitism

Show the overwhelming evidence by giving the name of 1 dead Jew, only ones who fall for Holocaust are bottom 50 percentile gullible privileged people who believe the world is sunshine.

Same amerijew starting the same holohoax threads. Sage

Hey pol what ever happened to /nsg/? Used to be so comfy in there but I haven't seen one in a while

Where is the evidence?
Where are the gas chambers?

are the bottom 50 percentiles, and the gullible privileged leftists.

What do you have to say about this?

Here, have a redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM

It is technically and scientifically impossible to:
1) Burn 2 million of Jewish dead bodies supposedly dead in the East in only one year
2) Gas hundreds of people at the same time with the use of the Zyklon B in a few minutes

archive.org/details/@didi18?tab=uploads&sort=-date&and[]=reynouard
check these subtitled videos for additional and detailed informations.

Yeah specifics like the number of Jews who died being more like 60,000 rather than 6,000,000. And those dead from typhus and starvation caused by Alied bombing. Such outrageous lies, no wonder they have to lock people up for questioning it. Not to mention these same Jews actually murdered millions in Russia and Eastern Europe around the same time. Among their other countless crimes against humanity that continue to this very minute.

The holocaust was not public knowledge so no such speech could have occurred or mistranslations such as "We want to get rid of all the illegal Mexicans in the US." which clearly means deportation as in pack your bags you're banned from our area.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
Himmler is talking about shootings of jews on the eastern front.

I just think its funny desu

There is no evidence for the plan, intent, or anything points to Germans mass murdering anyone.

>Burn 2 million of Jewish dead bodies supposedly dead in the East in only one year

What do you mean exactly?

>Gas hundreds of people at the same time with the use of the Zyklon B in a few minutes

This is totally possible

Zyklon B was the trademark of a solid substance (wood or soil) impregnated with hydrogen cyanide (HCN), which easily vaporizes at normal temperature.
As deniers point out, Zyklon B was purposed as a delousing agent[74], and much of the Zyklon B sent to the camps was indeed used for delousing. This does still not disprove the fact that it was also used for killing people. The concrete in a gas chamber at the extermination camp at Majdanek that the Nazis did not successfully destroy shows evidence of the use of cyanide through a strong blue coloring of door from a reaction between iron and cyanide fumes.[75]
HCN is explosive in large concentrations, and deniers might say that this contradicts testimonies that guard smoked cigarettes in gas chambers between gassings. However, 300 parts per million of HCN in air kills a human within minutes, but the minimal concentration for an explosion is 56,000 ppm. These figures are even supported by Nazi documents.[76]

Its a shitposting meme. Much like in Sup Forums everyone acts contrarian to piss off one another, on Sup Forums everyone roleplays the nazi to get those few retards who actually respond to them.

>Yeah specifics like the number of Jews who died being more like 60,000 rather than 6,000,000

refer to

>According to censuses, there were about six million more Jews in Europe in early 1942 (as the Holocaust began) than there were at the German surrender in 1945. The Wannsee Protocol from 1942 said that there were 11 million Jews in Europe, of which roughly 6 million were living in German-controlled territories (as the Third Reich was at its peak by 1942).[58] Where did they go?

Good point, there always used to be one. Does anyone have the links? Mods were moving them to /bant/ at one point, but I think that stopped. It'd be better than muh NN threads.

Yes, does that not trouble you?

Nobody "denies" the holocaust. Jews and other undesirables were rounded up and put in camps where they starved to death or were killed.

What people debate about is the cause of death and the number of deaths. The Germans were unable to feed their own citizens due to the allied bombings of supply lines, so naturally the prisoners were even lower priority and starved/died of disease.
With supplies as tight as they were, mass gassing of millions seems unfeasible and the claims of millions of jews being burned in ovens doesn't fit because burning people takes too long.

I believe it's an important lesson, because every country rounded up people in camps like this. It goes to show that I'd America was under attack, the Japanese that were in camps would have died just like the Jews in Germany did. It shows none of us are above evil.

Ok but what about the order to systematicly take jews to camps and gas them?

Fuck Jews and fuck you.

Talking about shooting enemies of the state is probably not new to war.

>What do you mean exactly?
You don't even know the topic you're shilling for, sad. Watch the videos about the Einsatzgruppen. Not going to bother.

>he Germans were unable to feed their own citizens due to the allied bombings of supply lines, so naturally the prisoners were even lower priority and starved/died of disease.

yes but some typhus and bad supply lines does not account for a figure somewhere in the ballpark of 5-6.5 million dead

Can you faggots raid some other board? I've seen like four different variants of this thread in the last hour.

There is no evidence it ever existed, no one "debates" it because it leads to adhominem attacks and financial consequences.

Wow, a census being conducted during the deadliest conflict in human history, unbelievable. Sounds implausible, and lacking credibility, just like the Holocaust. Where are all the millions of Jewish corpses anyway? Where are the gas chambers?

The official statistic is 12 million dead

Organizing entire units to liquidate jews tho is probably a bit newer to war then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

And no, faith in Jews is not valid evidence.

Retard I'm only asking you to clarify what you meant so I can more precisely BTFO of you

>Organizing entire units to liquidate jews tho is probably a bit newer to war then?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

they eliminated armed partisans

>one man lied about escaping
>'oh, I knew the whole deal was bullshit!'

If the German state wanted to murder people they wouldn't be registered in government systems and public government internment camps.

Would YOU admit to being a jew in 1945? I wouldn't

You are more than welcome to check for yourself sunshine

nizkor.org/hweb/places/germany/wannsee/wannsee-english.html

time to fuck off innit

the mass murdering of jews amng many other groups is proven beyond any doubt tho

Because research into it is illegal and every camp liberated by the mericans was an internment camp.
Also the migration to israel during the war, Hitlers plans to move the jews to madagascar, the outlandish stories on the subject, the lack of evidence, the admitted liars, the typhus outbreaks and posters as well as the supply sortages from bombings etc.

There are a lot of questions and it is not allowed to look for answers, that says a lot

I was speaking only Holocaust figures

>strawman tactics
>pretends to have valid argument

You can just check if they are circumcised, if so they are a Jew.

Yes
Jews weren't the only ones in the camps. They say 6 million jews and 6 million non jews died in the camps.

>Why is Holocaust Denial and revisionism so popular on this board
Because the NatSoc faggots can't get taken seriously because of Nazi atrocities in WW2. They're hoping enough time will pass between then that they can float this shit with millennials and whatnot.

WHY WOULD YOU TREAT ANY TOPIC AS THOUGH IT IS NOT QUESTIONABLE?

>Because research into it is illegal

Depends on the country but legislation for Holocaust Denial is hardly something new. The Armenian and Bosnian genocides are both genocides that are illegal to question in certain countries

Bottom 50th percentile detected, go back to mcdonalds and Walmart and not accusing people of criminality.

>confuses questioning his reasoning with questioning him as a person

It was war faggot. That's what happens.

>amerimutts going to extreme lengths to suck hitler off

Who doesn't allow the Bosnian genocide to be discussed?

Evidence from the Nuremberg trials, you must be kidding. Even the most biased observer now admits that was a kangaroo court with forged evidence and forced confessions.

The wilderness is calling your people again friend, history is a cycle and nature is bigger than you and has natural defence mechanisms you cannot know or appreciate. Enjoy the few smug years left to you. Pride has always cone before the fall.

>Considering the overwhelming evidence of the Holocaust
Show me a single autopsy report that proves jews were gassed to death. What? There is none?
Really makes you think...

I don't think entire units organized to kill people is standard part of war

So what? That isn't an argument in the slightest.
If you want to end holocaust denial allow a full investigation into it.

Many claims being shown to be false and major discrepancies are going to lead to people questioning the validity of the whole thing, and rightly fucking so

Jews are special other people don't count why do you think everyone only ever cares about the six gorillion

>Even the most biased observer now admits that was a kangaroo court with forged evidence and forced confessions

Such as?

>The wilderness is calling your people again friend, history is a cycle and nature is bigger than you and has natural defence mechanisms you cannot know or appreciate. Enjoy the few smug years left to you. Pride has always cone before the fall.

This is why no one takes you retards seriously

>another poor argument

you're really good at this

I'll do you one better m8

>Jean-Claude Pressac (1944 — 2003) — a French pharmacist who used to be a Holocaust denier, who in 1979 undertook a forensic examination of the Auschwitz gas chambers. The result? He was shocked by the overwhelming evidence. In 1989 he published a book that confirmed the established view that the gas chambers were functional, killing between 631,000 and 711,000 prisoners

phdn.org/negation/pressac-leuchter.html

And Goering the most senior Nazi at the trials had never even heard of extermination camps.

m8 I'll gladly disprove any notions you may have just name em

Because the word deny is wrong and it triggers libtards.

The modern story is that nazis gassed 6 million jews and that is false. Pointing this out labels you a denier.

What is closer to the truth is that many died in ghettos, either by gangs, suicides, decease or malnutrition.
Many died during transports.
Many died in camps due to suicides, malnutrition, decease and executions.

Personally I find it probable that some were gassed. Starved and sick workers were likely put in a room that got filled with gas, so guards wouldn't have to execute them individually.
This would be a rational use for gas and would explain why the gas chambers were so simple in their construction. Only half dead were put in the rooms and nobody was on the other side of the door. They also needed air to circulate once the procedure was done as to not poison the guards.

So the gassing part is widely exaggerated due to dramatic effect.

A couple of hundred thousand Jews were deported to Israel as well.

The suicide rate (included in the Shoah numbers) for jews was around 1,48% after being sentenced for being jews.

That means 74'000 annual suicides for every 5'000'000 sent to prison camp, prison or equivalent. Every year. Over a 4 year period and 7 million it means roughly 400'000 suicides are included in the 5,9 million.

Suicide rates:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880554/

He thought he would get tried for forced labor.

Let's not get it twisted, the High Command were fully complicit in the Holocaust

>You are more than welcome to check for yourself sunshine
>nizkor.org/hweb/places/germany/wannsee/wannsee-english.html

>cites a Jew organisation as evidence

>phdn.org/negation/pressac-leuchter.html
I don't speak frog, m80. Where is that autopsy report doe?

Ok so 5-6.5 million jews disappeared from Europe after WW2, where did they go?

Interestingly, Churchill didn't mention the Holocaust in his history of the war. Not at all.

>Let's not get it twisted, the High Command were fully complicit in the Holocaust
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches

>cites wikipedia

So you have no argument? Glad we settled that

You do realize the "holocaust" is not a settled historical fact?
If say Germans did not commit 12 million counts of murder on captives, would that change your opinion of the NSDAP party that only cared for the welfare of its ethnic group and opposed the colonization of its ethnic lands by Jews who are international economical colonists?

This thread again...lurk moar and sage.

I'm sure you can run it through a translator sunshine

I already did.
Nice reading comprehension

There's 16 million Jews in the world, so Israel and the US.

>So you have no argument? Glad we settled that

i dont need an argument, you need evidence though

>I don't think entire units organized to kill people is standard part of war
This is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

>overwhelming evidence of the Holocaust
Say what?

There's audio recording retard it's not exactly disputable

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

Prove it happened kike.

>There's audio recording retard it's not exactly disputable
>youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

youtube videos arent evidence

>You do realize the "holocaust" is not a settled historical fact?

No it is settled historic fact.

>would that change your opinion of the NSDAP party that only cared for the welfare of its ethnic group and opposed the colonization of its ethnic lands by Jews who are international economical colonists?

No I'd think they were garbage human beings for their liquidation of Germany's mentally disabled or any other numerous attrocities I can point to

First show the mass graves and the murders by gas of Jews, surely there must be some corpses lying around that were gassed by typhus killing gas?

well, if you looked at the overwhelming evidence why wouldn't you deny it? It's just a logical conclusion. Also, lurk moar newfag.

All I'm asking for is an authentic autopsy report that proves jews were killed with Zyklon B. Shouldn't be too hard to find if it happened, right?

I have cited evidence refer to:
but you won't read it so why bother?

Every murderous regime that murdered millions of people had tons of mass graves, why is the German one the only clean one with no blood spilled in the soil?

Didn't it come out that the 5 million non-jewish figure was entirely fabricated and specifically set to be lower than the jews in order to make the crime look bigger but not overshadow them?

I swear to fuck some Israeli officials straight up admitted it in their national news.

Sure:

imgur.com/a/MbpVq

exactly this. Germans in general and Nazis were known to be thorough and efficient. They documented everything. Shouldn't be hard to find documented evidence.

They burned the bodies you dense fuck.