What is the longest you've watched anime or read manga for in one sitting before giving up out of sleep deprivation?

What is the longest you've watched anime or read manga for in one sitting before giving up out of sleep deprivation?

I read all of Koe no Katachi in one night. Finished around 7am. It was quite a ride.

NGE with EoE to follow it up. Was great.

Like, 8 episodes.

S1 of Oreimo, just before S2 was announced

Every episode of Naruto, on repeat, for 10 years

Same

I watch my anime at 2x, so I've watched Hyouka in under a day.

I don't binge watch unless it really can keep me going.

More than 12 episodes in a day gets really tiring, it starts to feel like I'm doing it out of obligation instead of for entertainment.

I watched up to episode 45~ of maison ikkoku in one sitting which was about 12 hours straight with skipping op/ed factored in
It was wonderful

I did the same thing actually.

I remember I was emotional and depressed for about 24 hours afterwards.

I should do it again someday.

I just watched all 13 episodes of the Overlord anime in a sitting last week

I'm surprised to hear that isn't one of the absolute lower ends of things here. I'm really low-tier when it comes to anime and only watch like two or three series a year with one or two manga in addition

I recommend watching Evangelion around New Years, it's basically what I do while getting drunk. No idea why I do that I just like having a habit of watching Eva while getting drunk to bring in the New Year. I have 2D4U's 1080p BDs this time to watch so I'm looking forward to doing so.

I'm guessing I just like the theme of starting over or the rebirth of mankind seems fitting with celebrating the end of a year.

I'm pretty sure when I first got into anime 3 years ago I watched both S1 and S2 of geass only stopping to sleep. Couldn't do that now since the luster wore off 1 year in. Tho I did recently watch all of Princess Jellyfish in sitting, that was a good time.

I watched the two seasons of code grass without resting. It is a fond memory of mine

All 24 episodes of Parasyte. Day well spent

i watched all of toradora! in one sitting....

I finished Haruhi (minus the movie) within 2 days, if that counts for something.

Did you watch Endless Eight too?

I read like 400 chapters of Hitman reborn just to understand some "twist".
It wasn't even a good one tho

I watched all 50 episodes of code geass in one sitting.

binged fma and fmab with rockstars, pringles, piss bottles, and no sleep

for some reason

oh and only took a few couple hours naps while binging Monster but i got up to go to the bathroom to piss. i also said "scary shit" in a really childish voice in my head every time it showed those pages from the book during the end credits sequence

i have autism

Shion no Ou all episodes in one sitting

Watched all of Love Hina in one go because.
Because.

oh and I watched steins;gate in one sitting as well but got up and went to the bathroom whenever i needed to piss.

I was in high school and didn't sleep for a few days. Still the slowest I've ever read anything because I genuinely appreciated it so much.

I woke up 7am, watched whatever for 16 hours and went to bed at 11pm

I watched all of yu yu hakusho in one sitting.

Senior year of high school I watched all of Gundam seed in one sitting. I did the same thing with Destiny. There were bathroom breaks but still. I was dumb.

>Reading Reborn!
I can't imagine a bigger waste of time

Same. I was on break, and all the suspenseful endings made it easy to watch what happened in the next episode.

164 episodes in 72 hours.

>All of Hunter X Hunter
>All of DMC
>All of Koufuku Graffiti
>4 Episodes of Hidamari Sketch

This.

I once sat through all of NHK ni Yokoso

>>All of Koufuku Graffiti
Jesus how did you so that. I can barely sit through one episode of it without falling asleep. Most boring SoL I've completed

I had become an anime watching machine at that point. Those 22 minutes just flew by.

I couldn't tell you a thing about the show now though

How did you feel after the 72 hours were up and what stopped you from going to sleep? I need motivational stories.

The first "season" (12 episodes) of Black Lagoon. The premise was so fucking good and I was having way too much fun with it.

Re:Zero in recent memory.

I watched all 8 seasons of Teekyuu in one sitting. Didn't even get tired. but I did get a headache

I felt just mentally drained. Even talking seemed like a chore.

Basically you have to ration out your time extremely precisely. You only have X amount of hours to sleep in 3 days so you plan it out how to use them. I probably slept about 10-11 hours throughout the whole thing. 2 hours naps 3 or 4 times with a couple being 3 hours as needed. You're gonna want to save the most sleep for the end in case you really feel like shit.

And just have the food you're going to eat planned out and ready. Be they energy bars and water, or hot pockets and mountain dew.

Also, I found interesting shit happening on a physical level. Whenever I would be done watching and needed to go to sleep, I fell asleep almost instantly and dreamt about the show I was watching. Hardly had to set an alarm because for some reason my body knew what I was doing and wouldn't let me sleep for more than a few hours.

Your experience might be different though. I have done this a few times though.

Also, that DMC watching was from another marathoning. Only HxH, Koufuku, and 4 eps of Hidamari.

change guy.
338 chapters in a single sitting.
it wasnt worth it at all

Watched like 20 FMA 2003 episodes in a row. Finished the whole thing in 3 days.

I don't remember how many episodes it were but I watched so much and was so tired that I fell asleep for short periods of time watching Ippo fight Date.

I watched the whole SZS marathon stream last July. So ~16 hours give or take 10 or 20 minutes

SZS does not seem like the ideal show you'd want to marathon, just too many jokes and subtleties.

Dunno. At some point you lose track of time.
For me, I jusy keep going until it ends, I get as far as it goes or has been translated or until blurry vision prevents proper enjoyment/it takes forever to finish and comprehend a page. The birds are a noisy distraction at first but I soon block them out.