Indians are just darker pigmented whites, just like Mediterraneans. We should be welcoming them as racial brothers

Indians are just darker pigmented whites, just like Mediterraneans. We should be welcoming them as racial brothers.

Open BOB

she needs to wear lighter lipstick

You mean to tell be there's an 'apply poo' filter to make people look Indian?

The machines will destroy us all.

Bitch lasagna

Look at northern Indians, they're white as any European

DE-MAKEUP-IFY HER! REVEAL HER TRUE FORM!

Indians gave us gyppos so no

look up "kutti pi"
they are not the same as us

Pretty much.

Show vagene pic 4 me bby, I love u

They are considered caucasian.

We use bidet since centuries, unlike anglod and poos

unironically true

Yes i dated a slightly pale indian girl a year ago, it's clear that they're just brown whites.

>some Indians were C O L O N I Z E D by Alexander the great and, as a result, have caucasian features

Thanks for the history lesson Kumar.

I fucking hate Indians. The ones we have in Seattle are the cream of the crop from India but they are still fucking retards.

You are excluding Dravidians and inhabitants of the Adaman islands?

Our current way of thinking of race is an old Victorians era outdated and false concept. Race doesn't exist the way we think it does.

but they smell bad

Race is a Victorian era science. It is a myth.

Marrying 3% Indian mostly European short and stout qt3.14. She didn't even know until the mtDNA profile came back.
Ancestors were involved in British trade, probably slaves and/or tea and goods.

>but they smell bad

That's a dumb ass meme, some indian women are gorgeous and they smell very nice.

no, white = native european. that's it.

Keep the women and leave the men. Natural selection will take its course.

Are you implying that they are similar to Italians?

I believe that Indian culture is the result of normalization of Asperger's. In Western society, it is thought of as a disorder and therefore Aspie behavior and thinking is outside of what is considered socially and culturally accepted.

However since most Indian men suffer (or make others suffer) from at least a mild from of asperger's, it has become part of their culture.

explain

Yes indians can even create whites.

Oh it goes right back to the proto-Europeans mate. They are the reason Indians have an ancient color hierarchy. North Indians still call themselves Aryans.

if it weren't for the indian garbs you would probably think these were swedes

>smelly curries is a meme

Pajeet please.... anyone who has ever met one in real life, which is almost everyone because the little fuckers spread out everywhere, knows they do in fact stink like curry.

>bought cheapo guitar off Kumar
>house stunk like curry
>don't even play the guitar anymore but I use the strap
>it still smells like curry to this day
Somehow the smell just gets everywhere.....

Ignore the troll.

Whites are like How did we get here?!?!

Well look at the map

top left david duke

Yeah, but why are Indians so fucking cringy when it comes to women?

We get a lot of north Indian women here, who have white features, just slightly darker skin. Aussies are just sunburnt and descend from criminal prisoners, you have literal nigger genes in your blood.

Im with your brother. I dont believe in race at all.

I would have expected a poo version of Katy Perry to be attractive, but there you go.

Indian food is drowned in curry to hide the stench of rotting meat.
They are a filthy people with no concept of personal hygiene.

at least they are smarter than them. there's couple indians at my local medical university. gypsies don't even pass middle school

lol white bread over here can't handle a lil spice.

When they take back gypsies

>You have not unlocked this character yet.

Yup. But the truth is too hard for many to swallow. They are blue pilled on the subject.

Pretty sure that's all dietary. Get one that only ever eats salad.

we waz

xD

most indians dont eat meat....

it's not a lil spice. It's literally an onion bomb. I've never cooked or eaten that shit personally but you can smell it from a mile away.

In addition to the poo in the loo campaign, someone needs to start telling poos they need to wear deodorant and shower.

congratulations

This they can be brothers with us when they confine themselfs in India.

Well they are the same race because white isn't a race, but that doens't mean they are Europeans.

museus mars

>cherry picking
>ignoring stats
There are non whites with blue eyes, but they are virtually always less than 1% of their population. In contrast light coloured eyes are common throughout much of Europe, in particular the North.

cavalieri saxon

And yet you Paki cunts beg to be let in to the great nation we built.

albino is a lack of dominant genes, White people have all their correct genes. It would be impossible to have a stable "Race" composed of pure albino people. An albino and a black person do not make peach skinned babies. Learn about genetics, haplogroups, recessive genes and what rolls they play on features.
you have made yourself look stupid.

We would have African haplogroups if we simply mutated into albino descendants. A lot of Europeans and the majority of Russians do not have ANY African A and B in them.

Can't wait to kill niggers

White ppl came from albinism. Albinism, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white.

This is why whites can tan.

You are free to believe what you wish, i am well versed in reality.

Maybe learn to talk to women first.

Yeh mate, ignore my factual response and keep trolling, it comes from a place of envy.

Not that it matters to you but I actually study this stuff.. Just trying to point you right.

Fuck you streetshitter

Your disbelief comes from a place of shame, the price of your hubris against mankind.

I can't really explain it on a Sup Forums post. But let's just say that race is a spectrum rather than a finite categorization. Let's say we line up all animals in a line. On one end there is humans and on the other end the most genetically distinct animal from humans. We would be standing next to Chimpanzees. And the humans standing standing next to each other would be following the same pattern, the Armenian man might be standing between the Azerbaijan and Georgian man. The Azerbaijani man might also be standing next to the Kurdish man, The Kurdish man next to the Turk and etc...

so you'rer saying that species don't exist too?

same with Arabs
we should let them in now wtf

HOLY FUCK what is this?
a black father??

I am saying we are the ones to draw the line. Are Arabs white, or are they on their own? In the image I attached in my last post, the colors of the dot don't mean anything scientifically. We just put them in based on where the person hails from. Notice how not all Indians (south asians (C_S_Asia)) cluster closely together. Some of them are more genetically related to some east asians, while others are more European-middle eastern shifted. But we decide that they are south asians.

Why do sub humans come on pol to try and convince non sub humans that they're not sub human?

ok rape you nxt wek

the father stayed wioth the mother. That's why the kid is white

Bitch lasagna

>Are Arabs white, or are they on their own?
desu arabs were considered white before the post war decolonization period
also the "indians" thing is some oversimplification
there are many different ethnicities and maybe races in the indians
isn't the "race is a spectrum" thing due to racem mixing?

Asia has different cultural values that conflict with Western and Islamic values

stop posting pics of albino indians

even regular albinos are creepy to look at

Clearly a white American

oh shit machete comming in with the bantz

Pretty accurate, but excluding Magyars and Finnics and incorporating West Asians and Iranians is stupid by today's genetic evidence. The aryan hypothesis is more bullshit than the amerimutt "white" label.

We were. We were literal kings and queens, you faggot

until they stop pooping on the streets they are non whites

THIS IS NOT TRUE

Indians have very prominent kike noses.

50% (620 million) of people in India shit in the streets, so a lot of them and they're country smell like shit

She is even uglier as a poo.

Some of them, maybe.
It seems to me, in my limited experience, that India contains a multitude of subpopulations and I will need a more sophisticated level of racism to make sense of it.

limited but accurate

The thing I hate about bidets are that it feels like your asshole is being licked. Uncomfortable.

If you think race differences end at just skin color then you're a fucking ignorant idiot.

They were brought in as slaves by rich landowners (jews, crypto jews).

Romanians quickly adopted the jewish tricks. They operate the same way to this day, yet are 100% romanian.

Just imagine if 1 billion indians had albino

>indians
implying there is only one ethnicity of indians. Maybe the punjabs are worth saving, they are the only ones who really resemble the intelligence and civilized manners of the caucasoid.

>what is the founder effect?