Is there an edited down version of Naurto done by fans or through OVAs that tells me the bulk of the story without...

Is there an edited down version of Naurto done by fans or through OVAs that tells me the bulk of the story without watching several hundred episodes of filler/reading several hundred chapters of filler?

I stopped watching it in 2006 and am curious where it went. I know the manga ended and how it concluded but I'm still not fully aware of the rest of the "story"

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/l_xgel0vD0_WxqPfbAMWew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's websites that tell you which ones the filler episodes are and when to skip them, I think that's what you're looking for.
Besides, that one thing to note that the majority of filler kicks in after the sasuke retrieval arc, that is a lot of filler eps you can skip without any consequence.

I would recommend either getting copies of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series, pirating them for PC, or watching lets plays of them. Much shorter than anime/manga with the fights feeling far more rewarding.

The CC2 games.

This is legit the best nonreddit way to get into the story.

Naruto - Ubisoft games
Shippuden - CC2 games

Just read the manga or ignore it entirely, it's a shit tier Shounen though, dozens better than it so I dunno why you'd waste your time

what would you consider non shit tier shounen user?

Sword Art

Well I mean I watched like 120 episodes of it in high school, so I'm curious where the story went since a bunch of stuff hadn't been resolved when Shippuden came out.

I didn't care much for it beyond the first 13 episodes but I have at least a little bit of investment in it.

Okay, I may check those out.

>that one thing to note that the majority of filler kicks in after the sasuke retrieval arc, that is a lot of filler eps you can skip without any consequence.

around when is that? rough estimate is fine. thanks for the tip too

for action adventure there is;

Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball, Jojo, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Fist of the North Star, Bastard!, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Magi, take your pick man they're all better than Naruto

ty I needed that

Why would you rec him the Ubishit games? If you are reccing him those you only saw the pre-release content instead of having actually played them.

>so I'm curious where the story went since a bunch of stuff hadn't been resolved when Shippuden came out.
Well without spoiling too much, very little. Kishimoto basically takes the story into a very boring and predictable conclusion, no risks taken

You are looking for "naurto kai".

eh to each his own but I think Naruto could be on that list. I know that most people here hates it here but its not a bad manga. I wouldn't go so far as to call it shit.

Thread can end now, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you.

it's an awful manga, it just copies the worst aspects of Dragon Ball but with a more predictable plot and more insufferable characters

Read the manga or fuck off retard, there's no filler there.

The games are dogshit, they're censored, they cut several parts of the story and they change several others

The manga is also bad. That's my opinion.

I got five minutes in and it was awful. I'll just read a summary on Wikipedia or something.

Dragon Ball copies the worst aspects of HnK which copies good aspects of RnK and Kinnikuman who also copied RnK

What's your fucking point? Dragon Ball never did anything original or different at all. The characters are poorly written and so is the story, any modern shonen manga has better writing than dragon ball even when its not impressive you retarded nostalgia fag

>the manga is bad even though I never read it
>makes thread begging for help to get into the story

If you know it's bad then why are you making a thread? Because youre baiting fucking shitposter.

What? I've read the manga. Go outside, dude. People like you are the reason this section of Sup Forums gets such an awful reputation.

What is rnk?

Fuck off Narutard

>Dragon Ball copies the worst aspects of HnK
Well, for one thing I am pretty sure that user meant copying shit like giving certain characters inert talents, power creeping, last minute bullshit, etc. all done within an arc format similar to DB. With forced attempts at comedy moments since unlike AT quite a few of these authors like Kishimoto and Kubo don't have that comedic experience. None of that DB has in common with HnK.

If you remember DB (even DBZ) as this super serious edgy show akin to HnK, and even Naruto, Bleach, etc. then you're the one with the nostalgia here as its always been a gag show with a lot of fighting.

Proof Narutards are cancerous redditors.

Naruto and sasuke inherit ninja jesus' power and save the world from ninja jesus' evil god mother. Then naruto becomes hokage. There I saved you a massive waste of your life.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/l_xgel0vD0_WxqPfbAMWew/

Oh look the Narutard Bleach spammer is spamming again.

Literally who cares about reputation? Kill yourself idiot.

Gash Bell

Not OP, but I decided I want to actually re-read the series after dropping it a decade ago midway through.

What release group has the best scans? I have a thing for absurdly high quality/resolution scans.

Also, what prompted this is on a whim rewatcing some of the anime fights on youtube, and I was amazed by how well animated the intial disguised orochimaru vs sasuke/naruto/hinata fight was.

Is there a list of well animated anime episodes as well so i can watch those?

Ask your friends on reddit.

nice shitpost user, how about you give me an actual answer.

Fuck off retard.

Be careful, you'll cut yourself on that edge

>It's a pleb shits on dragon ball to look cool episode
Dragon Ball is a god tier shounen up until the Namek arc, yes after that it gets stupid and flanderized but until then it's excellent

The parodies are pretty succinct.