Is West Virginia really almost heaven?

Is West Virginia really almost heaven?

considering moving there. I'm white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
wsaz.com/content/news/Gov-Bevin-to-announce-economic-development-for-eastern-Kentucky-420391033.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blue ridge mountains, Shenandoah river

Life is old there, older than the trees

So it's pretty nice? How's the economy?

Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze.

no idea mate, is assume it's pretty shit. geographical it looks gorgeous though

The area is really nice. During Charlottesville, we drove close to the border, enjoyed local craft beer in the mountains, it was really pleasant.

all the white girls move into big towns and fuck chads and niggers. there is only ugly or crazy white girls left in rural areas.

My dad's from the UK and we live in South West Pennsylvania which is pretty much west Virginia. We love it.

Economy is in the shitter
But, that’s what keeps the enrichment at bay

What's a good trade that is in demand over there?

I'm a network administrator with like 3 years experience but no degree. Having said that I'll do pretty much anything short of blowing truckers.

I took a train through it. Fucking beautiful. But the worst white trash I've ever seen kept boarding through that state. I don't say it lightly.

you can't even find Virginia on a map, iki

If you like the outdoors, it is an excellent choice, but many of the locals are bored of it, and have taken up meth.

i want to move to the land of the free too ;^(

why I have to be born in Europe?

I've lived in the usa for 6 years and I was not cheap immigrant so I travelled across the states

i think I've been to Charleston WV, it was OK. lots of woods. toll road, arcade, bus stop, white people. parking garage. all i saw.

Honestly I wouldn’t know, I don’t live there.
But, there is, or at least will be a huge market for trades in general in the near future
Electrical
HVAC
HE operator

I’d say Electrical and HE trades would be good for WV, you could get Work in the mines.
Then again, you being in IT ain’t bad either, there’s also a large demand for that, maybe you could work in a city?

Not good. One of the worst in the country. Bad downside to West Virginia. I'd love to go myself but I gotta make a livable wage. Plenty of other states in the Appalachians with better economy

>why I have to be born in Europe?
clearly God didn't see you as a specimen for greatness

must be it

all I want to do is find a nice qt trad American mutt gf, get some land in West Virginia, grow some potatoes, do some programming at home just to pay for property taxes and shit and make lots of babies. fuck you god

Meth cooker or opioid dealer

Yes it is.

>F*ck you God
Let’s lay off the swearing, ok pal?

Eh, we’re all up shit creek Sven, I’ve come to think my country just offers better economy, better material well being, and more personal freedom. Other than that, we’re all in the same situation (to varying degrees) whereas these leftists have taken away meaning from the world.
All they can do is destroy. They destroy all that is beautiful, all that is good and wholesome, our institutions, our nation’s....
And what do they replace it with?
They replace it with degradation, empty materialism, and meaningless concepts.

I just pray for it all to come crashing down, so we can start again

you can probably get land for cheap, might be vertical.

bunch of scottish people living in poverty amongst the mountain, not really all that different from scotland.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

well, we have guns
thats a difference

It's not just ethnically Scottish people many of them are English.

It's the closest thing there is to a white ethnostate. There are almost no niggers even in the densely populated areas. Guns everywhere. Beautiful scenery and beautiful aryan people. The south is degenerate but there's no real reason to go there because it's all forests.

The only complaint I had is that the people were too nice. It felt like I was in a real-world reddit. That's just what happens in a majority white, high-trust society.

you also have poisoned ground water and a non-culture

>enjoyed local craft beer
that's millennial generation faggotry. man the fuck up, pussy; real mountain people drink shine.

They have the Jacobite’s cap on their flag ffs.
But yeah, mostly Scottish and Germanic descent

>non culture
no, its places like west Virginia that have been able to retain their regional identity the best, far better than the coasts
>poisoned ground water
you're not wrong there...

Well it's a disproven myth that the south was Scottish and that the north was English.

Nah America will always be better than Europe, even if you would be 40% white, you'd still be better than a 85% white European country.

i'll suck your dick for a greencard mr Pastor man

WV fag here, there are many many heavenly good spots if you know the lay of the land. Also, production has been booming here. At this time of the year, for the first time in probably 40-50 years, various mills who are usually down to 3-4 days a week for this time of year are still going strong 6 days a week. There is a new beginning of optimism here that hasn't been around for half a century.

The Blue Ridge Mountains aren't there, it's the Appalachian Plateau.

It is, but i personally would recommend, either Montana, or one of the Dakota's, and Wyoming, as a better state. Cause they're more in line with being white heaven, and free of minorities, cause even in some of the big towns like morgantown, you'll still find muh minorities. But less prevalent than other places though.

And look at this map Op, locate the state of wyoming, or Montana, and you'll see why it's still a white haven. West virgina's good but if you want to be extra safe for a future generation, and possible misses. I'd go with one of the midwestern states personally. Btw Tee Pennsylvania fag, west Virginia border, 724 area code.

State Motto: Montani - Semper - Liberi
Mountain Men Are Always Free

its beautiful quiet and white. just have a solid job prospect because its very poor

Move to Irvine, CA. You'll love it

Do you have purrdy mouth?

Somebody please take me home

no one ever said that it was a clear cut divide where as the south was populated solely by Scots, and the north foley by Anglos.
However, its an objective fact that Scots, and Scots Irish settlers heavily populated the south. immigration/migration patterns from the colonial days up until roughly the time of the civil war show that Scots/scots Irish would land in Philadelphia, move out west, and funnel down through the Appalachias.
its what Andrew Jackson's parents did, hell its what my great grandfather some many times removed did as well

tell me more

Central Appalchia has the nicest people you will ever meet

t. Eastern Kentuckian

Country roads
Take me home
To the place that I belong

Well I'm telling you that's a myth thats been disproven, the south was a mix of all types of British ethnicities and by the time the Civil war was starting the north was mostly Germans and Scandinavians and other newer immigrants.

Economy is shit, it's extremely poor, isolated and run down. It's like the poorest parts of the uk but with southern accents. The whitest state in the us is Maine, which is coincidentally also one of the richest states (although everyone is old as fuck) really if you want to move to the states and find a state with the same percentage of white people as the uk, you have to either go to the upper midwest (wyoming, idaho, montana, dakotas), upper new england (vermont, new hampshire, maine, Connecticut) live in mormon country (utah) or live in amish country (eastern ohio.) The only two states that have gotten whiter over the past two censuses have been south carolina and tennessee, although they both are in the 70's.

I have Cousins who live on the KY and WV border. It's cheap, affordable but other than Ashland Chemical there is next to no jobs, until now! wsaz.com/content/news/Gov-Bevin-to-announce-economic-development-for-eastern-Kentucky-420391033.html . I think there is going to be a pretty big resurgance. WV is beautiful though, especially if your into the outdoors.

>mix of all types of British ethnicities
yes, with Scots, Scots Irish being found (in most cases) further inland and in the mountains

I agree! Beautiful people!

I'm not saying that they weren't there I'm saying that there are large numbers of ethnically English people there as well.

Come to the gulf coast brit bro. Economy is amazing and the city I live in is 98.8% white.

>CT
I live in CT, and I cannot wait to leave this God forsaken hell hole.
This "state" is essentially a vassal state of NewYork. They are so cucked that they import blacks from the cities to go to the schools in small towns

It's still pretty white though

SC has towns named Demark, Finland and Norway filled with families with "son" at the end of their names.

They do the same thing in iowa. Des Moines now has a ghetto

ah, yes, Hartford: The Capital of Puerto Rico!

OK, the largest density of those nordic people are in the Midwest.

Montana seems nice, but how does it play to my employability?

>west virginia

No thanks

Thanks turkey I'll be sure to take your advice regarding west virginia

not for long, bunch of shitlibs who live up here, most every kid in my school was adverse to the idea of having a family.
Girls talk about having their "Careers", I even knew one guy who unironically talked about adopting an African in hopes he'd be an NBA star.
He was a literal cuck too, girl cheated on him and stayed with her for a bit.

you being IT, are in a good position.
You can find work in almost any state, most likely in a city or a big town.

Montana, again, has limited job prospects due to low population, but you should be fine

>Jacobite’s cap
*phrygian cap

West Virginia is the Serbia of America, but without all the landmines.

Do you want to be a coal miner? Your answer to that is the same as the answer to if you should move there.

This is from my perspective. I've lived in WV for nearly my whole life. Grew up as a legit hillbilly in a shack my grandfather built from the scrap wood the mills would throw out. Every time a new son was born, he would build on an additional room.
Anyway, a big plus for the area are the people. Having lived in Oregon for a year, it took that to realize what I left behind. Small, tight knight communities are some of the best places you can find to settle down. Neighbors support each other and handle their business, they have a cultural of their own. There is a very large elderly population here, most capable young people move out of the area due to the economic climate and general negative stigma. But for the people who lived through the golden age of the area, they won't leave unless you kill them. Or until they leave for florida for the winter.
Fracking is a big deal here, but not as extreme as it was when the well drilling first started though. Many people traveled here for the quick cash grab of being an oil field worker, and also many people who owned land here are getting mineral rights & royalties for Gas + Oil every month, it really flipped people on their heads here, to see lifelong poverty stricken families win the lotto because they owned some inherited land. Unfortunately, this has caused housing and rent prices to be inflated. During the initial drilling there were so many people needing housing, you would see people renovating their yards are miscellaneous pieces of property be outfitted for RVs. Since then, the oil work has dwindled way down, yet the pricing has stayed the same.

>let me tell you about your state

If you want to live a simple life in relative isolation among nature, yes it is. If you are looking for high society or economic success, its awful. Really though, the nature in those mountains is absolutely breathtaking. Its the most beautiful place in the world to me.

Probably in the IT deperatment, but i could be wrong cause i do know that in wv Morgantown, that the IT sector is doing very well for hiring, but i'm just saying for future investment that you'd be better off with montana, or one of the other midwestern states for so called white heaven, cause it is usually the costal states, or states close to the coast on either side that are more at risk of being filled up with minorities either from outside immigration, or just internal migration of diff states, Most of the libs from california, or these white gated communities are busy migrating to places like texas, and fucking with them. But states like alaska, montana, wyoming, the dakota's etc. are probably going to end up slipping under the radar. But if you're honestly wanting to move. Do your research, do your own research like you would for any other area. look up the towns, see the job opportunities, if there are any. And obviously demographics. So like California outside of isolated area's i don't have to tell you that demographically is fucked. Just do your own research though man and make your own decisions. I mean i can, or we can guide you or give you advice, but at the end of the day you make your own choices.

Each of those towns have hundreds of people living in it

To add onto the last part, housing has been inflated a lot, yet compared to 90% of other areas it is still 'cheap'

Hey my cousin lives out there and she's hot af

Can I get her number?

>but muh yellow stone

This is a very fair assessment. leftist transplants have been leaving their containment states, moving to places like PNW, CO, and VA for
>lower taxes
>"better weather!" XD
>subconscious white flight
Then, shockingly enough, they vote for the SAME people who ruined their first state, and then they move on to the next. They are like a plague. The coasts will fall, NC will go blue soon enough. will they move inland after that? I don't know, I hope to God they don't, but in all likelihood its inevitable

Nothing over 4500 feet. "Mountains". Nice hills you have there.

WV pussy is nice and wild

That's what im saying these liberals from white gated communities, or minorities form places like new york city, or california etc. Move to places like texas with lower taxes and already good and set in place laws. Then usually end up fucking with the natural order of things, and them not being the wiser, go on and say hurr i wonder why this state is failing, hmmm oh well time to move on to the next one. Honestly it's not all that far fetched, california in the 40s and 50s what not a bad state to live, it was more in line with what we think of Texas today. But just look at the states that are most likely going to get out unscathed though. A lot of the Midwestern states are in more of a position for this.

yeah, you're right.
the reason why states like WV, NH, ME, even VT* have been able to stay the way they are, very white, small generally good laws, is because they've a very underdeveloped economy.

Midwest, you could argue, is like that as well where its a very agrarian based economy. Even still, I fear these "people" will eventually come and ruin that too, when they've wrecked everywhere else.
I am filled with foreboding

93% white, only ghettos are that bad in Europe.

How are you able to move to the USA? They only allow eastern Europeans through green card system and mostly middle easterns and Africans.

Also Kentucky. Kentucky is extremely white. It's exactly like west virginia though.

No it isn't, lol. 15% non-white at least.
WV is like 0% non-white in some parts. Roads are also much better.

>Move to the us through student visa
>Convince an american to marry you
That's what my mom did. She was dirt poor from wales and married a doctor that way

Appalachia is very clannish, WV is the most clannish state in all of Appalachia. You can look like them (everybody wears camo year-round), walk like them, talk like them, but you're not going to be accepted. It doesn't matter if you're knocking down $300k a year or standing in the soup line. If you're not from there you'll never fit in.

I have friends that were transferred by CSX to Charleston 6 years ago. He's a top dog for the RR, she's a nurse, they attend church regularly and live in the nicest subdivision in the county. They are still treated like interlopers.

Ah, yeah that's certainly a way to do it I guess.

You don't think they're racist enough to accept a full blooded british person?

i live in the blue ridge mountains in southwest Virginia, it's comfy. You can commute to work in Roanoke, Radford, or Blacksburg. There are jobs.

Or you could pretend to get married in order for you to live there. There are many types of marriages nowadays after all and the legal shit is all that counts.

this is true even where I live. Go up into the mountains, live there for 20 years and you're still an outsider.

t. valley untermensch

It is very nice. The skiing is excellent (for the east coast anyway), scenery god-tier, and the state is very white. Downsides: rampant poverty, drug-use, and also you will absolutely need a car to get around (public transit nonexistent). Overall pretty nice place though

Degrees of this vary depending on which region of WV you are in.

Are you cute?

West Virginia, mountain mamma, take me home, country roads

Massachusetts is better.

you wicked retahded?

The accent alone makes MA worthy of nuclear holocaust.

Appalachians are crazy as fuck. I grew up there now live in the Midwest.

I see you're resentful of our superiority. If you're ancestors weren't Puritans, you're nothing.