Wolfencuck now 50% off after 1 month of being released

JUST

It could go to 0 and it would still be overpriced

We did it reddit!

checked, and also true. I'll never play it or pay for it.

in america shit is cheap on thanksgiving. today is thanksgiving.

>Brand new AAA game
>one month later its 50% off

nah cuck defender, if it were actually a popular game it'd only be a few % discounted.

i'm not defending the game i'm just pointing out that something being too cheap today is usually just bait to get you to buy something else along with it.

But usually an AAA game one month old is what they're trying to get you to buy, not the bait.

>please goy buy our cuck propaganda

>People prefer gameplay and storyline to SJW bollocks and diversity shoved into a game with cringy Hitler cutscenes
You're kidding me! It's the current year!

I wouldn't even pirate that piece of shit.

Best timeline, desu senpai

So many trues to be checked.

Would only buy if listed for 4.99.

It isnt even worth that, but i would get screenshots of the disgusting propaganda to spread online, further harming any sales of the product.

PRAISE KEK

true

damn that's a harsh fpbp

What about this vidya do we not like, im out of the loop?

Complete and total SJW video game where the main character is a "Jewish" man in the US killing "Le Ebil Nazys lel". Stronk black women, and hippy liberals are able to take Germans down with ease.

>what isblack friday/cyber monday
Fucking retard germans, next you'll tell me black friday is racist because it's black

>liberal women take down germans with ease is bullshit
I'm sorry, who's your chancellor again?

>50% off after 1 month of being released
>free trial after 1 month of being released

Lmao Sup Forums won again

BTFO!

On steam, nominate it for a custom award of "Most Racist Game".

No details, no extras - keep it like that.

We will see if Ubisoft will learn from this fiasco in time for Far Cry 5.

well, the thing is ppl didnt like it because perfromance problems/short campaign, not because of the message it conveys. I believe that if they hadnt been lazy nigs and moved off their asses a bit the game would have been really successful, i dont consider this a victory, the reason they dislike it is not the reason why it should be disliked

Perhaps if there are enough votes for one exact name, it will become official and bring about an eighth reich.

>"DIE YOU WHITE RACIST NAZI SON-OF-A-BITCH!!"
>wtf nobody bought our game
>wtf steam even lied to its users about it being a top seller
>why didn't it work
>fucking goyim!

There wern't enough people who bought/cared about this fucking game in the first place for it to matter.

They tried to pull that fucking EA shit where they called everyone who didn't like their game homophobic and it didn't work.

I would argue that the poor marketing campaign which tried to capitalize on the "ermah gerd nerzis" zeitgeist also negatively affected sales

Becuase when I think video games I think of a fat white bitch get fucked by a nigger in the trailer.

"WUHTCHU LOOKIN AT WHIIITE BOIIII"

I'm also extra salty becuase Steam banned my account for like half a fucking year becuase I called her an ape.

What did they do with this game specifically that makes it worse than previous versions?

Where's ass creed WE WUZ and Mario odyssey (all released on the same day) for 50% off?

Wow, SJW mods on that games forum. Who are the real nazis?

if we could kill maxine waters bitch in game maybe it be a little better

When will these cunts learn that controversy aren't a suitable replacement for marketing.
They did the same shit with ghostbusters and other trash. Spent a lot of time and money radicalizing journalists and reviewers, got a bunch of 10/10 and they still failed.

No that came down from a Steam admin, forum mods can't do that.

The only small comfort is they didn't delete any of the tutorials I spent hours writing to help other gamers, they just replaced my name with a set of fucking numbers.

pwned

>Not Cuckenstein: The New Landwhale.

>We can't even kill nazis anymore.

What's next? Mario it's going to have blue eyes?

It's the world the left wants to build for ya' bro

I got Trails of Cold Steel instead. It seemed a better investment than this.

People did not give a single shit about this game anyways. The franchise is niche and they fucked it up worse with the sjw crap.

>Take historical franchise and decide to make new game
>Put annoying black woman with afro in game
>Market game as killing Nazis, but in a way means kill white males in relation to how the left attacks the right in the election

I bought 4 copies for my friends, love the part where that fat white girl is bouncing on a BBC

Not to mention the resistance leader is a fucking communist. Basically every single commie/progressive propaganda wrapped into a single game.

>this triggers the alt right faggots

Why does a steep discount a couple months after release trigger us?

Killing Nazis triggers you

No that's just the marketing hook they use on you commies.

Damn they must have good marketing guys, it even works in random Sup Forums threads

Naw the game bombed.

Everyone seems to forget Call of Duty WW2 launched a week later, and although it launched a week later actually had content albeit money grabbing content. And multiplayer

im gonna torrent it just for the lulz, not even gonna play

HOLY FUCKING CHECKEM

Isn't much of the bad reviews just about how broken and shitty the PC-version is?

Are there any real sales and preorder numbers yet?

Its not failing because it cuck propaganda, its failing because its 5 hours of gameplay with a anticlimactic ending, and 2 hours of that are cut scenes

Sounds about like a leaf.

>meanwhile, PUBG at 20 millions units sold, without a single marketing campaign

I want to see what the people look like who were insulted by wolfinstein

Pretty much this. The huge success of the first game was a surprise to Bethesda, they didn't even have any DLC planned for developement. Wolfenstein-revival wasn't meant to be big.

I still think that they got their money back for the sequel, especially from the console sales.

There is an achievement in this game where you have to play on the hardest mode and if you die you have to start over the whole game.

they made an achievement where the nazis always win, because it is pretty much impossible to achieve

>white people develope games
>actually giving a shit about anti white propaganda

nah dude, if the story was decent they devs would have cared

Poor timing was most likely much worse problem. Most of the core audience FPS-kiddies will prefer multiplayer shooters over this and it was released close to both CoDWW2 and Battlefront 2.

Every games like half off today......

no, it's because they are creativily dead.

I wont even pirate it

If you children want to meme post get the fuck out of here. You aren't discussing the topic in any useful sense and we don't care about your inarticulate shitposting. Try reading some threads and learn how to form, communicate, and defend your opinions before posting here.

>Buying the deluxe version of a 4 hour game with no multiplayer

I said this before it came out. Any product that's marketed primarily with "look, Nazis are offended by this" is probably a really shitty product that doesn't have any redeeming qualities of its own.

Maybe now Bethesda will figure out that gamers demand a whole lot more from full-priced AAA releases than cat ladies, and cat ladies don't buy video games at all.

>white boys are the target n°1 for video games sellers
>"oh i know, let's shit on them for the marketing campaign !, it will end well !"

here, just saved you time and money

New Order is 10 times superior to it

I imagine the kill all whitey rhetoric and the actually atrocious game complement each other as reasons why people don't buy it. However, only one can be stated publicly which is why everyone outside of Sup Forums would say its because its a trashy game, without mentioning the propaganda.

>Hire niggers and feminist hambeasts to make your game
>It's a piece of shit

Oh no who could have ever predicted this.

I can take a bunch of cancerous propaganda as long as the game itself is okay. How many games are there where you have to work with a harmonious multiracial group of allies? Plenty. But some are great despite that.

Still, in this case - and with some other stuff - the devs counted on political controversy as a proper substitute for quality.

This.

I can only assume the total size of the game is well over 20gigs, so I'm not about to go through the trouble of downloading and storing that shit on my harddrive. I value my space more than that.

Too bad $30 is still too much to spend to give it a bad review.

All that effort and skill required to model a character and they model the uglies negro they could find? For what purpose????

Is there any developer i can talk to on twitter?

so it's not because it was racist against white americans, but rather because the diversity developers were incompetent

Stop advertising this trash.

Nobody cares. This board is for politics.

steinberg is gay, everyone waiting on that new COD, famalama.

The first game went on sale in the first month of release too.

epic

Top chuckle.

WEEEELLLLLLL

this

So many fucking reddit fags on here these days.

Buy Wolfenstein at "will give you 5$" and we'll personally hire a Russian prostitute to visit your parents basement, then go fraudulently vote for Trump as she is here on a work visa and is white with no possibility of getting citizenship, goyim.

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

The resistance leader being communist is historically accurate. Just not for the fucking United States.

GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

it's steam sale

>socially-shame and publicly lynch people who don't buy it as racists

>people don't buy it anyway

The leftist bully tactics are losing their effectiveness.

guess all of their former customers were evil dirty nazis. WOW

new titles never go on sale retard, do you know how making money works?