Can we all agree that the ressurrection of F was the worst shounen arc of all time?

Can we all agree that the ressurrection of F was the worst shounen arc of all time?

>Freeza achieving a new form through asspull
>the new form that they hyped so much is just a shitty recolor, like almost everything that Toriyama has made in the last years with his skills that are at the same level as an average deviantart user
>super saiyan blue introduced with 0 explanation
>Gohan losing all of his dignity as a character
>Goku taking a laser in the heart
>Goku stealing Vegeta's kill
>all this bullshit only so we can have some cheap fanservice by bringing back the most popular villain in the series in a underwhelming way

Not even Bleach or Fairy Tail ever reached THIS level of badness.

Dragon Ball was never good.

Anyone watching it now does it only for nostalgia and nothing else.

If only it was as good as the Buu saga

fuck you

Kage Summit arc

It's been a lore thing for a long ass time that his race is BORN that fucking powerful. Also why Freeza loses his shit even back then when Goku told him to train at the end of Namek Saga. Idea here being "since they are born ridiculously powerful, they have egos just that large."

Only now after having been embarrassed so many times by the Z warriors does Freeza take training seriously, but like real life short term crazy fast gains, his power fluctuates so he can't maintain Golden Form forever.

>the new form that they hyped so much is just a shitty recolor, like almost everything that Toriyama has made in the last years with his skills that are at the same level as an average deviantart user
Golden form makes Freeza taller, his eyes area look more sleek and rigid, and he gets more buff. Aura changes, too.

There's slight changes in all forms. Super Saiyan Blue goes for a taller and muscular form, too but is thinner than their standard form giving them kind of a Bruce Lee style skinny but muscular look. Of course there's an aura change here, too much more drastic than anything in DBZ.

Goku and Vegeta train with Whis who trains the God Of Destruction and is more powerful than the God Of Destruction. They learn to optimize the God ki from him.

Still consistent with post-Cell Saga Gohan who isn't the fighting/training kinda guy. Still at the same level of "dignity loss' that he's been at since early Buu saga.

Through the help of Freeza telling Sorbet when to do it exactly, having sort of preplanned it to an extent. In Super he does it when Goku goes back down to base.

Freeza was losing stamina already against Goku in terms of maintaining Golden Form, Goku would've gotten the kill himself if he didn't get fucked by the laser.

Also Roshi being able to fight the soldiers even though they all have the same power level as raditz

have you watched Reborn?

>all this bullshit only so we can have some cheap fanservice by bringing back the most popular villain in the series in a underwhelming way
All this so we can have some funny goofy moments with some older characters, bring back a well established villain, get some new techniques/transformations/characters to show off, and put it all together in this newer updated world AT has made.

Yeah the ideas are honestly far better than the execution, but hopefully with the manga being the figurehead again, this shouldn't be as big a problem. Otherwise, having a show/movie that does aspects of DB and DBZ with some new stuff sprinkled in is great.

>worst shounen arc
no, that'd be the zamasu arc.

>the arc that made the best DB memes
>worst

you've never seen bruce lee in your life, have you?

Nothing but muscle yet skinny as fuck?

He is something between ripped and ottermode

>It is now canon that hulk'd up Roshi could've BTFO Piccolo Jr. and Raditz with relative ease.

Ahhh okay. For the sake of this topic, by this pic, Goku/Vegeta go from Built to Ripped when they go SSB. Otherwise it's usually Built to something between Built and Bodybuilder.

His body doesn't change when he goes blue, it's when he goes SSG red that he becomes skinnier

Gohan getting his mystic form was an asspull.

Training is the absolute least asspull method to grow stronger as it's been the main one to achieve more power since the very beginning.

Your ADHD is off the charts.

>the new form that they hyped so much is just a shitty recolor
Toriyama is done with the edgy stuff is only goes for corny.

Shock value.
Gohan lost that long ago.
Toriyama hates us.
Vegeta took too long and got everyone killed. Should have learned from kid Gohan.

>Training is the absolute least asspull method to grow stronger as it's been the main one to achieve more power since the very beginning
>Roshi trains for an hour
>is suddenly beyond Zeno level
>muh training

>Can we all agree that the ressurrection of F was the worst shounen arc of all time?
Zamasu arc was way worst just because of the last 3 episodes.

True, pity we won't see much of that form again I did love SSG a lot because of how kaioken-esque it was. But the changes from SSG to SSB make sense considering he's turning Super Saiyan while having SSG on.

>regular base roshi is 180
>roided roshi's power up is significant enough to get up to the level to beat raditz

based fucking roshi

bumping, (You), and agreeing.

There is a reason they havent made another movie, because they know the fanbase wont fall for it. so they went the easy route of an anime, and even that is failing miserably.

So there was only 500 difference between Piccolo and Nappa when they fought? And yet, Piccolo, Tien, Chaiotzu, Krillin and Gohan (combined 10510) ? couldn't beat him?

It should have been a short with just the other fighters showing off.
The worst parts involve goku and vegeta.
It's funny that enemies roshi can destroy enmasse are somehow not all killed in the blink of an eye by piccolo or even gohan. I guess they were just goofing off at a critical moment instead of winning quickly to help out.

The film had that Maximum The Hormone song in it.

Automatically best DB film ever.

>watching BoG and RoF anime version
>not the film versions

Yes i totally agree this is deviant art level of anime.

>Chichi 130
>trained Goten to become a SS

POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT

It still doesnt make any sense on all level you idiot because freeza doesn't even have competent training partner let alone teacher.

Super saiyan doesn't need proper training. It's just mind training even goten has reached super saiyan 3.

>Yajirobi stronger than goku during the Raditz fight

This is my favourite thing in this chart

It's a gag anime you fucking dumbfuck.

Skipped the arc in Super, but Resurrection of F is easily the best Dragon Ball movie (I'm not counting the Bardock and Trunks OVAs). It gave everyone, Krillin, Tien, Piccolo a part within the era of the series in which they had long been pushed to the side, when early films like Tree of Might didn't, and had charismatic villain who, in a weird way, actually ended up seeming fairly human; I almost pited Frieza after he lost his golden form ("this can't be happening, this is not the way this ends"). Also, turning Frieza into his bitch and paying back not only the beat down on Namek, but everything else, was the proudest moment for the Prince of All Jobbers; much like Krillin, Tien, and Piccolo he never gets to do anything in movies, but Frieza ended up being more terrified of him than he was of Goku. Reaction to finding out that he could turn Super Saiyan as well was priceless.

>Bleach
Could never really get into it, even during the first two arcs. Felt like a waste of a good concept that had already been done better in YYH. Bleach fanfiction does more with the hollows, in terms of making them unsettling, than the canonical series does.

fuck you 2?
enough with this game

And that plays a part in terms of why he couldn't maintain it, too.

>Blonde Bulma

Having more characters doesnt equal good or anything similar. It doesn't change the fact the story are shit because it's revolve around asspull's plot aka shit.

A lot of characters have different colors in the manga

>power level being additive

ever watch with eyes open?

no you idiot the fact he can reach that level and even made goku and vegeta gangbang freeza eventhough he was weak as fuck before just doesn't make sense at all.

it's additive. The newton law say the force is additive.

Worst part about it is simply that they brought him back as though he was gonna be a huge threat again, then quickly established that no, he was still a non-threat.

Teamwork was never something that existed in DB

The worst part is that vegeta cannot escape the 5 minutes freeza countdown and reaching the whis' train.

power is a scalar
scalar's are not additive

Nope, but having all available characters actually doing something is nice. Using them all together to have the signature gag+action of DB is nice. Not having actual asspulls since everything's explained in the movie or is something that's part of the established canon is nice.

did somebody say power levels?

No, he's going supersaiyan while using godki instead of normal mortal ki.

>It doesn't change the fact the story are shit

It's Dragon Ball. I don't watch a Dragon Ball movie for award winning writing and thematic depth, but seeing characters I like actually doing shit is highly important to my enjoyment. If Toriyama needs to introduce "asspulls," which he's always been fond of doing in regard to Goku (ridiculous power level increase from Earth to Namek, every transformation past Super Saiyan 1), to make the later happen then I'm all for it. And a likable and entertaining villain is extremely fucking important; far more so than any gripe about his new form. "He had never trained before," is a better explanation than what we got for most transformations in this series, and since he previously couldn't even sense ki it's not unfounded.

if future trunks is still lower than fused zamasu then how did he win?

Gotenks reached SSJ3.
Goten can't even go fucking ultrasaiyajin let alone SSj2. And he canonically never will.

>worse answer
do you even know what scalar is you idiot?

Dude, the fight between goku, piccolo and radditz was pure teamwork.
Second time was piccolo and krillian vs nappa.
Then it was krillian and gohan vs most of the universe.

It's asspull at best it's worse than fanfic story at worst.

vegetto weaken him enough for trunks to kill, but in the end it wasn't enough and zamasu turned universal becoming one with everything to time and samse that zeno needed to step in the erase him..

expected this, typical 4chin
do you even math?

Where is Toribot and arale?

i read a story not a fanfic masturbatory story so i hope at least there is quality.

This really needs some color coding or something to make it more legible.

Also Champa arc Piccolo seems a bit high

there is no statement the vegito weakened him let alone he was hurt by vegito.

>Can we all agree that Dragon Ball Super was the worst shounen arc of all time?
ye

He was still holding his own against vegetto
He didn't look or even act like he was weaker
He was already healing up all of the damage

Since this is DBZ and a shounen, getting an agelic form then getting uglier till you reach a final cool looking form is well..what everyone EVERYONE expected.

What we got is him being a bitch and trunks getting mary sue power ups that break every single bit of DB canon.

scallar mean it's multiplication you brainless idiot.

Piccolo almost defeated Frost if he hadn't used the poison, I think he should be even higher

FPSSJ>Third grade Trunks.

that's what I'm asking, how the fuck did trunks do it?

This isn't too bad, except Whis/Beerus/Vados/the whole god crew needs to be a lot higher, since they've made it clear again and again that Goku and co. are not reaching their level anytime soon. Also universal Zamasu should probably be a bit lower.

Goddamnit, I'm still pissed that Frost was made into a bad guy.

It makes all the sense. His race is so powerful they never fucking train. Frieza is considered a prodigy in his race so he can train better than others. Golden Form is the final evolution of his race. He trained non-stop for four months to even be able to reach it. Ultimately he can only hold it for a few minutes, almost like sprinting IRL. It's mentioned that he could've potentially held onto the form for longer if he trained correctly, but he has never trained.

It's pretty simple logic that works out when using the established rules of the canon.

That's what I meant.

>scallar
>mean multiplication

Poison is his body weapon like how goku's tail or freeza tail too

Toriyama said that in power level SSG Goku is a 6, beerus is a 10 and Whis is a 15, so SSB Vegetto is stronger than Beerus with no doubt

And why is it low quality? Because, "Frieza achieved a new form through asspul"? People become far too obsessed with treating power levels in Dragon Ball like serious math, when Toriyama can't even keep track of the existence of Tao and Launch. "Power levels are bullshit" isn't entirely true, but it's true enough that you shouldn't worry about specifics. Always has been.

He, apparently has a new SSJ form that is just basically the god version of the pseudo ssj form from the lord slug movie.
And he somehow made a genki dama into a sword and stabed him.

It was a genki dama made of the energy gathered from approximately 24 starving hobos, a talking turtle and an old housecat.

You must be an idiot to think that's possible there is no single character in all fiction exist that reach the level of freeza bullshitery even in fanfic this is beyond ridiculuous. if you have at least has 1 braincell you must be thinking this freeza asspull is stupid too.

is it a good thing that I don't watch DBS then?

He stated that it was a weapon that he had installed. Not natural.

He said that he never trained and that he's apparently a mutant prodigy. Not that others of his race never trained.
And lets be honest. Naturally his new form should have been a shape change, not a color change. It's not a logical chage.

keep being idiot you autist. at least i dare to answer unlike you the most idiot people on Sup Forums that cannot even have single courage to make a statement. you're way worse than a faggot and coward.

>He trained non-stop for four months to even be able to reach it.

4 months of random training without a proper teacher won't do shit.

And even if the base power is high doesn't means he have the potential to go so much higher.

It's stupid as fuck that Frieza just needs to do a jogging to get 10 times stronger.

This whole power up litterally only hapened because Tori was asked to put back Frieza into revelance. It manages to be even worst of an asspull than the SSGod ritual.

For the most part..yeah.
Just tune in for the Goku vs Hiit fight and ignore everything else.

The sayians are the one supposed to have a massive potential, and that's why Frieza feared them you retard.

low quality because this is asspull beyond believe. akira toriyama did put a scale comparing beerus ss god and whis he did keep track of power level

>this is stupid
>that is stupid
That's all you got to say. Jeez and I thought us "shonenshitters" were supposed to be the dumb and inarticulate ones.

>Not that others of his race never trained.
True, though all that we have seen of is race so far is the same type of egotistical lazy prick so I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe other Frieza/Frost equivalents in other Universes might've done it we'll see.

>Naturally his new form should have been a shape change, not a color change. It's not a logical chage.
Well, he does get taller and the eyes thing happens, and the real shape change already happened in his fourth form so someone else's Golden form will still look very different from that perspective. Not to mention that the Gold is something Frieza does and can be changed to whatever color the user likes.

natural or not for moon busting or earth busting at least monster to be penetrated by such a shit weapon it's stupid beyond believe. He must be weak as fuck not show that coming and cannot deflect it.

lol i made a statement and answer you idiot unlike you that keep shitposting at maximum and making no statement because of your idiocy and your logic flaws.

He had that Tagoma guy.

That doesn't mean his own race wasn't already powerful enough, you dumbfuck. Again, fucking follow the entire post chain, but I'll spoonfeed you the moment again. DBZ, Goku looking like he's about to end Frieza. He doesn't, tells Frieza to train and come back stronger. That TRIGGERS him because he doesn't do shit like that. His race is meant to be on a base level more powerful than the Saiyans, but he fears that Saiyans do have a trick or two up their sleeves that can eventually possibly make one stronger than him (like Super Saiyan, healing from injuries.)

>saw that coming

Name one logic flaw. Oh wait you haven't, all you do is call DB stupid and call me an idiot while here I am explaining exactly why and how everything happened.

tagoma is weak as fuck and bug level of relevant even super replace him and put him on bin

>He had that Tagoma guy.

A Zarbon tier guy as a punching ball makes for a Whis tier training? Wew.

Talking about him, if anything Tagoma got an even more bullshit power up considering he's just originally a little shit, he shouldn't have gotten any stronger than Krilin.

Dragon Ball was always crap. It's okay to like it since you probably found it as a kid and thus there's a lot of nostalgia involved, but you should really stop being surprised at it being garbage now that you're older.

Sorry, but it's the harsh truth.

All and whole your posting is full of logic flaw and ilogical answer.

>He doesn't, tells Frieza to train and come back stronger. That TRIGGERS him because he doesn't do shit like that.

Triggered him so much he didn't even bother training back then.

>Dragon Ball was always crap
>always

look at the jump sales dive when DB ended

>beerus and whis

We go through the Buu Saga with the Supreme Kai shocked that anything can be as powerful as the saiyans, who had surpassed every other god mentioned throughout the series ages ago, and then Toriyama introduces Whis and Beerus and Champa and all of these other universes to justify why Goku and Vegeta have gone from above god tier to middling. The mere existence of Whis and Beerus has always felt like an asspull, and a far more fundamental one with a larger effect than Golden Frieza, but I'm willing to roll with it if it means more stories and because this sort of escalation is nothing new in Dragon Ball ("You know that guy who was definitely the strongest being in the entire universe? Well the next arc villain is 100 times stronger").

notice how points mean scalars
notice temperature is a scalar
notice how you are a faggot

i'm not playing with your bullshitery. if something like freeza case happened before people may defend it but no villain can pull an asspull such a freeza case.

Yeah, but it's Frieza that's getting trained. Like you guys are really missing the point of Frieza throughout the entire series here if this doesn't make sense. He's meant to be presented as the guy who essentially became all powerful just like that, without even trying. That's an ENORMOUS part of his character. When you see him for the first time he's not even showing an ounce of how powerful he actually is, just sitting and hanging out in his floating chair thing. He feels discomfort when he has to change forms because it feels like he actually has to try. When Goku had him outmatched back then on Namek, and Goku said that he should train more, the sense of superiority Frieza built was torn apart completely with the pride that he had in his sheer talent just embarrassed.

Frieza is the talent side of the talent vs hard work dichotomy taken up to 11. In order for RoF to maintain this aspect of his character, he HAD to have done something insane like get some decent gains through training (though again, good guys mention that if he trained CORRECTLY AND BETTER he would've been able to maintain the form even longer.) Frieza in REAL TIME is Golden Form for anywhere from five to ten minutes. Otherwise he's still comparatively weak as fuck Frieza.

No, triggering him so much BECAUSE he didn't even bother training back then.