Canada university under fire for gender pronoun debate

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42070202

>Wilfrid Laurier University chastised Lindsay Shepherd for showing her class a televised debate featuring Jordan Peterson, a transgender-rights critic.

Not to kind of do the thing where everything is kind of compared to Hitler, but this is like neutrally playing a speech by Hitler or Milo Yiannopoulos from Gamer Gate

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tristin-john-hopper/recording-of-meeting-between-lindsay-shepherd-and-wilfrid-laurier-university-professors
wlu.ca/academics/faculties/faculty-of-arts/faculty-profiles/nathan-rambukkana/index.html
wlu.ca/news/spotlights/2017/nov/open-letter-to-my-ta-lindsay-shepherd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is so irritating. I can understand disagreeing with something. That's her opinion she has that right. But to secretly record her superiors; to use her students as pawns; to shit on people with high suicide rates/low self esteem; all for fifteen minutes of attention. Biological females have no shame.

Wow literally worse than Hitler I cant even!!

If anyone says the following:
>problematic
>word + word = word
>unpack

IGNORE THEM ALWAYS

Wow, Peterson autists again.

>claims to be smart
>religious

come on

>inb4 m-muh allegory meme

> a transgender-rights critic.
really? pretty sure transgenders won't have any rights under marxism either, just like everyone else.

>unpack

>Biological females

the world needs christianity. the west is full of degeneracy due to the lack of it.

Religion is degenerate.

8/8

some are, such as islam, but christianity isn't.

Both are.

ho.. are you neutral? nazi!

soundcloud.com/tristin-john-hopper/recording-of-meeting-between-lindsay-shepherd-and-wilfrid-laurier-university-professors

Buckle up faggots:
>being neutral is part of the problem
>Jordan Peterson is alt right (and so is Ezra Levant)
>this is like neutrally playing a speech by Hitler or Milo Yiannopolous
>the left doesn't control everything (as he controls her)

Gender isn't real but its also a non issue.

That makes you Hitler.

>positionality
I would unironically gas these 3 profs if I had the oppurtunity

Heres the muttface:
wlu.ca/academics/faculties/faculty-of-arts/faculty-profiles/nathan-rambukkana/index.html

Come on Canada. Get in touch with your Anglo heritage. You know what to do with unruly POOs.

How do you know it's this dude? I'll certainly give him a criticism of his 40 minutes of bullshit.

>Jordan Peterson, a transgender-rights critic
Getting to throw people in jail for "misgendering" you isn't a right. The smear campaigns never stop

>isn't a right.

You're right, it's the law.

wlu.ca/news/spotlights/2017/nov/open-letter-to-my-ta-lindsay-shepherd.html

and what the fuck is wrong with playing speech by hitler you fucking piece of shit?

8/10 qt. would wife

Looks like a stupid liberal.

there is nothing wrong with playing a hitler speech in class though. our teacher did it in our class to illustrate a point about how to hold an audience's attention.

He said "neutrally playing a speech by Hitler" Whenever anyone ever plays Hitler it's understood that what he's saying is wrong. That's not neutral.

But she isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ

Looks like the average 22 year old college student to me. Not sure what your criteria is but it likely involves dicks, faggot.

I guess we see neutral in different terms then, because i would say it would be neutral if the teacher didn't comment on the contents of the speech.

>tfw there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who aren't will to power-affirming white supremacist techno-eugenicists
It's like they're not even trying

These people are trying to erase history

>That's not neutral.
i don't think you know what neutral means you fucking imbecile

>nyone ever plays Hitler it's understood that what he's saying is wrong.

and there is the problem, this show how fucking brainwashed people are including you commie

I unpacked my vacation stuff when I got home last night.

>Literally Hitler

>But she isn't.
Except she is. She says in the recording she doesn't even agree with people like Peterson.

He was quoting from what that faggot shitskin university supervisor said in the recording.

But she listens to him, that's exactly the reason the teacher got his panties in a bunch.

They shouldn't even know who they are.

She's still a liberal.

>they say 18 year olds aren't adult enough to listen to opinions that haven't been vetted by the professors
>they believe that they are the arbiters of what is an acceptable opinion to hold

ohboy

POO - People of Odour

I don't think liberal means what you or she think it means.

It does. You're just being an ass.

>I don't want to bring up Hitler
>but Hitler
This is what leafs pay for with their taxes

Wut?

They aren't textbook liberals, not even vernacular liberals, they believe in rules and sheit.

No, faggot, she’s a normie. If you let pantyfa even piss people like her off, the day of the rope will co e sooner

She's still a liberal.

>she's a normie
That clearly believes in liberal values.

I love how in modern-day """"liberal"""" utopia you're not allowed to debate even the most radical revolutionary ideas. They're simply supposedly accepted at an exponential rate.
Hopefully, this time will be the last one, and Jews, Freemasons, Commies and Englishmen will be physically exterminated for good.

WLU alum here. This guy is such a cunt. He literally sexually assaulted me and he claims to want to generate a safe environment for students

OP is an illiterate retard. Aids give you brain damage?

We've got them using disclaimers before they use their buzzwords. It's afraid.

>He literally sexually assaulted me
You lucky bastard. What an honour!

>neutrally playing a speech by Hitler

Hmmm, are they so good that people might end up agreeing with them if you don't tell them they shouldn't?

They need the right 'state of mind' and 'critical thinking ability' to properly process such things, user!
And don't you dare call it brainwashing.

Please explain how he did it. I need the laughs right now.

>take history class
>historical speeches not allowed
People pay tens of thousands of dollars for this.

They're paying more to understand less, it's a pretty impressive racket when you think about it

>by Hitler or Milo Yiannopolous

TFW you think your feelings being hurt are the same as the Holocaust.

>transgender rights critic
kek at this blatant misrepresentation. Peterson doesn't give 2 fucks if some lunatic wants to identify as a thermonuclear ham sandwich. His beef was with an extremely exploitable law that requires you to remember endless made up pronouns, which if you forget once can end with you in the slammer, and sets the precedent that the state can police speech.