Hibike! Euphonium 2

anime-eupho.com/story/
youtube.com/watch?v=c8XsUj4Pv5Y

I'm trying to wrap my head around how this scene came to be? One of Yuuko's socks are off and cream is on her feet but she only looks surprised now?

Seal-chan is best background character

How did the yurifags reacted when they saw /ourguy/ in the PV?

Red ribbon percussion-chan is.

They're panicking of course. It's actually really funny to see how much buzz he creates by appearing in a PV for a few seconds. I wonder if Kyoani will actually let him do something in these last few episodes.

Hopefully not. He's probably busy with Mamiko to appear

They're already whining and bitching about how forced it is, not even quite clear if there will be romantic conclusion by the end of the show.

Obviously Sapphire-chan is the best.

3 episodes left right? As episode 1 count as two episodes.

No. It will have 13 episodes

I'm seeing most of the rabid ones have already adopted the "if kyoani tries to force this in the last three episodes it's going to be so terrible, I would rather there just be no romance" stance. They're trying really hard to convince themselves.

BJ?

Considering that they removed shoe and kumiko's build-up scenes and how Reina's been lusting after Taki's D for the whole show, any romantic ending would feel kind of silly at this point.

Well he's not with her to just sit down. So of course

There's easily enough time to make the Shuuichi end work fine. If they wanted to go with a no pairing end I don't know why they left Shuuichi's obvious feelings for Kumiko in the anime. Kyoani made some strange decisions with what they decided to cut/alter.

As in both het and yuri?

So where's this proof that shoe ends up with Kumiko

There hasn't been a single post on /u/. I don't know what yurifags you guys have seen.

>Hibike! Euphonium Novel Volume 3

>Shuuichi tries to grow closer to Kumiko and nearly confesses to her the night before their final concert. He also gives her a flower-shaped hairpin.
>Asuka mentions the hairpin on Kumiko after her graduation ceremony and asks if it’s from her “boyfriend”. Kumiko stumbles and eventually says "Yes." This is meant to show that Kumiko has mutual feelings for Shuiichi.
>Kumiko eventually confesses to Shuuichi that she loves him.

Remember that official art with Kumiko and Mamiko in kimonos in new year. You now realize that is after the show.

What would Reina get Kumiko for Christmas?

Nothing sounded more dumb so far then making them reconcile at the end of S1, and proceeding to completely ignore it by making her act like bitch towards him for the sake of yuribait.

Shoe.

They get together in the novels but Kumiko is explicitly confirmed to not be romantically interested in him in the anime. You have to be as delusional as a yurifag to actually think they'd end up together right now.

This, Reina has been shipping them this entire time.

>Kyoani proceed to do the neutral ending
>Later release "Kumiko's Love Story" developing her romantic relationship with shoe.

Then Kumiko gives Reina, Taki sensei

That's the true happy ending.

So it seems that someone actually figured the similarities of Kumiko and Reina to Ohana and Minko.

It wasn't a romance from the start, baka.

I mean, there's not really much to figure out.

Minko likes a boy who is older than her and he shows up as a second character, like Taki.
Ohana likes a different boy and he is also a secondary character, like Shuuichi.

Ohana and Minko and close friends and the story focuses mainly on them plus their other friend. And both Ohana and Minko end up with their respective love interests.

Shuichi is a creep.

>and both of them end up with their respective love interests.
So, it's nothing like Hibike?

WHAT

FJ. Mamiko didn't paint her toenails for nothing

He looks pretty based to me.

>anime original ending by Kyoani
>Taki indirectly rejects Reina
>Kumiko comforts her
>Reina realizes her love for Taki is shallow and settles with Kumiko

Prints money.

The way Kumiko looks at him, serves him right for trying to break the ship

Only for profit, really?

I mean, if you really want to get into it, it goes even further than that.

Minko/Reina, both have long black hair. Their love interests have short black hair.
Ohana/Kumiko, both have short brown hair. Their love interests have short brown hair as well.

But still, it's not really like it's that big of a deal.

No, being mean to her, nothing to do with the ship.

That's also true, so what about she does a bit of both

This, he gives no fucks about her reaction towards him and is more concerned about her sister situation, i don't even know why he is into her in first place, he can do much better than this nosy cunt.

It will improve sales. KumiRei merchandise sells well too.

Hes more concerned about her sister because they are in a relationship

So you're in for the money, huh?

So Kumiko acts this way towards him because she's the overprotective sister, huh?

>I'm hungry
>My feet hurt
>That creepy faggot is stalking me
>I wish Reina was here

Sure whatever makes you sleep at night, buddy.

So memes aside, what is Shuuichi's role from this point on?

Give the yurifags a major meltdown.

It's not yurifag logic, it would actually be pretty fucking retarded.

Being Kumiko's brother in law.

I disagree.

Indeed, she just wants to protect her sister from someone who'll hurt her

He never said that Mamiko was ugly tho.

To be hated by yurifags.

KumiRei puritans you mean.

>yurifags
Once again, stop using that retarded phrase for "generic male otaku", who will obviously not want to see Shuuichi.

Kumiko will never look at Shuichi the way she looks at Reina.

what

Your guy shoe, will never get that close to Kumiko

what what

Why are there people here that post like Yaharifags?

Save your autism for yourself.

Such a loving look.

>Yaharifags
what

>can get close to Kumiko without problem
>can't do anything around Taki
Reina's het "love" is a red herring.

Tears and desperation of /u/ are delicious.

Why does someone always mention Yahari in threads?

Kumiko would never wish for someone else to be there. She is egocentric and narcissistic. This whole season she barely notices Reina exists, ignoring her all the time for more important matters of her own curiosity about gossips and others bussiness.

Kumiko love story movie when?

After Phantom World: My Mai

Kumiko is a gossip girl. But we should be thankful for that because she resolved the issue with Mizore because of her listening in and butting into others business

I want to date her.

Rate KyoAni romances in anime. (excludign keyshit)

Kyokai no Kanata> FMP > Chu 2 > Hyouka > Haruhi > Tamako Market > Phantom World > Amagi > Hibike

Shoe you're already dating her, please stop.

This isn't romance focused. So why'd you think that in the first place is stupid

I am not rating show for romance, but romance in the shows. Hibike has multiple romance lines: Kumiko and Shue (also concluded with them pairing), Reina and Taki (failure), Tuba and Fat (success), Hazuki and Shue (heartbreak).

Its not main focus of the show, but neverless present.

>Fat

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop calling my curvy waifu fat you gay fuck.

>confirmed ages ago to not be a romance
>people still only care about romance

I don't care about the show at all, what does that say about me?

Indeed.

ADOLESCENCE was so first season.

Now it's time for true love (girls can't love other girls obviously).

That we shouldn't take anything you say serious?

Girls can love other girls tho user.

Do they actually do anything romantic together

Why do you love hibike nigganium

Fuck off, /d/.

You mean /u/

No. The only way girls can love other girls is if the girls have dicks. Futanari is /d/

Girls can love girls in real life and in anime and manga and visual novels. It must be hard to accept but it's the truth user.

But their love will never generate life, what about that?

Why does it have to? Not everyone wants kids in life

Just in case Kyoani goes full retard and forces a Shu end a boycott is in order right?

Yes, shoe doesn't deserve her and he's already got Mamiko he doesn't need both sisters.

What are you talking about? We are already boycotting /u/ since 2014.

Mamiko > shit > Kumiko