Tenchi Ova 4 subs fucking nowhere

She's on a completely different level of waifu material that I didn't know before today.

>no good fanart ever

Goodness gracious! She's so fucking gorgeous and pure.

Why wasn't she the harem's main girl isntead of that redhead used goods?

According to some moonrune-reader Sup Forumsnons, Kajishima released some H-doujins for almost every girl.

If that's true then there's no need for fanart, just translations for said hentai works.
Since Kajishima was part of the group of artists that created Tenchi Muyo, they could be labeled as original hentai instead of doujins.

>Why wasn't she the harem's main girl isntead of that redhead used goods?
What are you on about? She and Aura ARE the main girls. They are the first two to make a move and 100% the first two that he would marry one day. They are both the ones who loved him before he was anybody famous.

>War on Geminar
..ew

Don't know man, so far (halfway through episode 5) they've being shoving Chiaia on my face like she's the main girl even though she's been whoring with that edgy antagonist at every opportunity she has.

But yeah, Aura and Yukine are the most likeable and mature girls and the only ones that have shown real interest (not political interest like everyone else) in Kenshi so far.

I'm enjoying it it so far. Not as good as the original in my opinion, but still a shitton better than the nonsensical mess GxP was.

My heart can't handle this.

Shit, forgot picture

No such works exist. Kajishima only makes non-h works for his commercial non-h franchises.

TOO TALL

her tallness gives her inherent awkwardness like a freak. SHE'S. A. FREAK. A TALL FREAK. this was literally all i could fucking think about when she was in a scene holy shit she's such an oddly shaped thing

Manlett spotted

>draw boy
>call it a gril

But she's extremely girly.

OVA1>OVA2>Geminar>Universe>GXP>OVA3

And I still enjoyed OVA3.

Why do her boobs keep changing sizes?
Is it an alien thing?
Bet it's an alien thing.
Best alien.

>Don't know man, so far (halfway through episode 5) they've being shoving Chiaia on my face like she's the main girl even though she's been whoring with that edgy antagonist at every opportunity she has.
>But yeah, Aura and Yukine are the most likeable and mature girls and the only ones that have shown real interest (not political interest like everyone else) in Kenshi so far.
Yukine even has a secret that she herself doesn't know.

She is the last in a long lone of priestesses, in a secluded village. Her own mother did not inherit the family powers and went into self impulsed exile for it. Yukine herself ended up leaving the village and became a pilot, as there was nothing for her back home. But it is almost certain that Yukine was always intended to meet Kenshi the demigod, and to become HIS priestess. Tokimi works in mysterious ways.

idr if it has all the other girls but the one he did of her is indeed on sad panda

Chiaia is one of the main characters but she barely features in the harem in the series.

this guy right here is enjoying things
Why can't (You)