We need stop being elitist about the 'white criteria'

this goddess is 87% European, and just 13% native American. She isn't destroying any gene pool. Also take into account that the average Hispanic is 60% European as well.

>We need stop being elitist about the 'white criteria'
t. mudskin mestizo

>calling any woman a "goddess"
pls die

mestizos are fuckin' gross dude, yuck. i look at mestizos and remember why racial purity is so important

and she looks like a shitskin to your average european.
your point?

>1 drop rule
sorry bro, she's not white.

Top kek

native american isn't that bad of a mix when its in really small doses. it's one of the few racemixes that actually works out kind of sort of OK, once you get down to the like the 1/8th, 1/16th level, but it's the exception. every other racemixed person is basically physically repulsive. esp when they are nigger or asian mixed. mestizo mexicans are fucking disgusting too. literally every other sort of racemix is filthy gross. so OP took literally the one kind of racemix that ever produced viable, halfway decent looking and physically well people and held them up as a fucking example. whatever. OP is a fucking shitskin tard

100% or best. Exile or death to mongrels

You will not put your mongrel roots in Upper Europe, Richard Spencer

Wont lie, fine as fuck, but she is a prime example of the nigger propaganda pushed by kikes. Laughing and being all sad faced when it turned out she was not "based negro" on that show, whatever the fuck it was. Instead she should have been proud of her European admixture being dominant.

Cuck

She's not 100% European so she's not White. Accept reality senpai

>1 drop rule

Kikemurrica is the cancer, not a little mix here or there. That shit would be in check if you mongs had not invaded Europe and meat grinded your people on the beaches.
Own up, you dumb ass "new world" mavericks.

Then where do you draw the line OP? Is 75% white good enough? 70% white? 65%? Why should 80% white be good enough but not 75%? It's just 5% then.

If you don't have 90%+ European roots, you can't even be considered white.

>mestizos are fuckin' gross dude, yuck. i look at mestizos and remember why racial purity is so important
aaaand.... /thread

Not following this rule is the reason meme exists

Looks more like 13 percent european 87 percent indian though

>t. married to a 1/10 white landwhale and regrets it everday

>what is a tan

>mestizo

Tanning is awful.
Also she probably isn't even tanned, she probably is normal like that and tanned would look even darker.

"Beaners are beautiful"

As much as I hate "centrist" retardation, most of the people on here are just larping hardliner out of frustration. The west is in the shit because kikes and top dog autists and psychos keep pushing the NWO.

I am sure they are fully aware of the division this causes, with idiots on the internet splitting hair regarding who is who.

What needs to happen is for race to become a topic of discussion, dislodged from the NWO-propaganda of our time, where "progressives" push their utopian commie shit.

Then we can have a pragmatic look at how to help various mongs of the human race, like Africans etc, using tech and medicine, starting with eugenics.

>being this newfag
white is not a skin or DNA thing, is about a culture enrichment of the civilised world, and what your culture did or you are able to do now.
dont fall for the shill's.

''White'' is a retarded American term for European.

>is about a culture enrichment of the civilised world, and what your culture did or you are able to do now
which is why we aren't white
if we were we wouldn't be a shithole

>white is not a skin or DNA thing
KYS faggot. putting a picture of a jew getting punched isn't going to fool anyone on this board that you aren't a fucking jew yourself

I’m same percentage Indian and my skin isn’t that dark unless I’m outside all summer. Right now it’s light but with a sort of yellow undertone

The net is the Pandoras box blow the fuck open.
The tech can not be controlled.
This is truly "The age of Aquarius", because all veils will be lifted, and there will be shock and there will be awe, Enjoy the ride, because you are in the middle of it you edgy youngfags.

But it doesn't mean shit though. ''White'' culture is something that perhaps exists in USA.
Outside of USA, we could talk about European culture, but that's very vague.
There are European groups and cultures, not a single culture and a group. Despite the fact Europeans are genetically extremely similar.

>literally trying to spread the "no such thing as white" meme
k faggot

White is about a DNA thang.
Spencer put it well in one interview.
Culture is like a thin layer of mist atop a deep lake of rac (DNA).

Perhaps going forward, race will become obsolete, but at this juncture, it is absolutely imperative that whites remain dominant, or else, all will become...mediocre.

You get me?

Only Americanized trash uses "white" to refer to Europeans, you retarded mongrel.
I'm not "white", I'm European.

It is about TEMPERAMENT & IQ.
The rest is fucking irrelevant.

"European" means fuck all. It's like a passport.
RACE is where it's at.

Go and tell a nigger there is no such thing as black culture, only Congolese culture, Sudanese culture, etc.
You won’t.

What the fuck kind of country is MonteNegro anyway?

Bang on.

dude you're from montenegro, you're not "white" cuz you're literally not "white", not cuz you're "european" you dumbfuck

This racial disloyalty is why your white brothers in South Africa are being slaughtered

You are aware Asians have higher IQ, and difference between Ashkenazis and average European is roughly the same as difference between European and African American?
If it's just genetic, why is it that Europeans conquered most of world, and not Asians?
Why did your people live in poverty before early 20th century?
It matters, but not as much as you think.

>Sudanese and congoniggers are the same thing
Lol

He’s not, you retard

Europeans are natives of Europe
They are not my brothers. Just because we are genetically similar doesn't mean shit.

ashkenazis are literally white jews omfg @ this stupid meme. the shitskin desert jews average IQ is in the low 90s. and even still, it's just a verbal intelligence that they excel off the charts at, and an argument can be made that that's not real "intelligence", since they are lacking in other mental talents like spacial reasoning

I will admit I’m not an expert on the different types of niggers. No shame.

>we
Fuck off, reddit

Yes, it's real intelligence, you retarded fuck. You sound like a nigger.

Don't be stupid!
The whole theme of miscegenation in America was part of a control tool because the spaniards were numerically inferior to the natives, because of this they created intermediate castes using soldiers or criminals in order to perfect the typical "divide and conquer" scheme alongside with the christianization of the natives.

I hope some nigger puts a flaming tire around your neck, race traitor

May as well say Quebec and turkey are the same thing

1) you're from montenegro and you're not white
2) no, the verbal part was only ever added to IQ tests because of political reasons when women were essentially failing them. they added a "verbal portion" and weighted it equally because women excelled at that. not because it has anything to do with actual intelligence and reasoning capability. verbal ability is more of a talent.

so no you are the one that sounds like a nigger prob because you are literally a shitskin from montenegro talking about "white identity" and how "there's no such thing as white, just european or american" or whatever other stupid BS you are shilling in this thread

No niggers here, so I doubt that will happen.

You are aware Balkans are literally Slavs mixed with pre-Indo-European population?
So how are we not "white"?

dude he's from montenegro, he's not a "racetraitor" he's just not white

This is why I mention "temperament".
The question is not about who has the highest IQ. Kikes have high verbal IQ, and they are slinky little "smart" chattery bastards. It is in their nature. They are basically gypsies.

Arabs are hot headed, but noble creatures. They are mid tier IQ but has a temperament that sets them apart.

Same with asians. "Insectoid" meme is not far off. Intelligent, but rigid.

Europeans are the Chads.
They built the modern world. They had the right testo level to not go ape shit and fuck everything up, but enough to look to the horizon and think "what if...?".

There is quirks and differences within europe as well, that are genetic, and not fucking "culture".

DNA --> Race --> Culture --> Civ.

This does not mean that for example northern africans did not have great cultures, and civs, or asians. They had great civs. Hammeds came up with the alphabet, before Islam retarded them down.

It is all complex, but rest assured, that race is the prime shit, and all else follows.

i know exactly what you are and you aren't even remotely "white" no matter how much you wish you were, which is why the shit you're saying in this thread is so fucking absolutely laughable.

pic related is literally the first picture returned from google search "people from montenegro". is this what you look like? you seriously want people to believe that this is "white"? montenegrans aren't white or even close to it and you never will be. sorry you literal shitskin

Don’t even bother, they’re drooling idiots

To complex.

They need visual aid.

Cherry picked pictures aren't an argument.
Explain how are Slavs mixed with proto-Europeans not European.

This should be the cut off point in America for non black mixes. Her off spring would look white.

dude we're drooling idiots? dude montenegrans are physically not colored white. like they're literally visibly not white, wtf are you talking about?

You do know that people spend time outside and get a tan?

it's not cherrypicked it's literally the first example from google and it's perfectly examplary of what average montenegrans look like. wtf is wrong with you like nobody is gonna fall for this bullshit. maybe you wish you were white but you're not

You are like a little babby. A cute little babby, canuck.
You are living in a time where your whole fucking world is about to be torn down before your eyes. Olden times top / down media dying, genZ coming up, all fairytales like leafs before the wind.

>”now let me tell you who’s white”
Google “American people” and look at the first picture, I dare you

>brown eyes
>dark hair

Nice try Schlomo.

dude 1) that's not what white people look like with tans and 2) you are born with the fucking shitskin dude

Do you think only albinos are European? Do you think it's only about skin colour?

Are you going to defend the stupid point of saying that the Congo and Sudan are the same? Or are you just going to make fun of my flag?

You are literally posting gypsies now.

but there's a big difference you aren't taking into account, which is that america isn't racially homogenous and that we live in a highly segregated state. so almost everyone here is "racially pure" because the races don't mix much socially, but our demographics are very different.

montenegro is a racially homogenous place. they dont have the same history and politics we do. so the two situations are not comparable sorry.

lmfao @ this idea of people from montenegro being "white"

what is he then? why are americans (and some west europeans) so insecure when it comes to eastern europe knowing damn well they have a much higher percentage of white population and 0% niggers...

i dunno what you're talking about dude. you're not white. your people aren't white. you aren't even remotely on the list of being white. you aren't even on the waiting list of being white. you just aren't. never. not even a discussion we can be having. you're visibly shitskinned and you have dark hair / brown eyes

dude there's no niggers in china either but that doesn't make them "white". stop being stupid

>t. Incel

But anyway, thanks for demonstrating my point. "Whites" don't exist, what exists is Europeans, natives of Europe, who are genetically very similar, but that doesn't mean shit.
Some "white solidarity" is just American delusions.
You can't even agree on who's "white".

Okay burgers you win, enjoy the 56%

Africa is retarded.
They are behind because the invironment down there did not foster complex thinking. They had no cold winters for example.

They had civs, and they had organization, but not on the level of other people on this earth that lived in diverse climates and diverse terrains.

Today, the majority of development you see, the majority of civilization, are decaying relics from colonization by Arabs and Europeans.

I'm ok with brunettes. But only if they have european facial features/bone structure. It's not about "elitism" , it's about preserving our identity

I asked you to tell me what's "white" in your opinion. You obviously don't know.
I can start posting "white" Americans now, but that's just stupid.

you should learn from the left-wing mistakes of america and be sure not to repeat it because canada is headed down the same road eventually.

multiculturalism sucks here. its so bad that we just dont mix. niggers live in nigger cities. spics live in spic cities. asians live in chinatowns. whites live in the suburbs and rural areas. even the rich white liberals who pretend to "Celebrate diversity" and live in urban areas don't let niggers into their personal lives or social circles, aside from the 1 or 2 token blacks that they use as virtue signals. we all stay separate here. we're supposed to act like we don't but we all stay separate because it's fucking miserable being around someone that different from you

also it's worth nothing that blacks and spics are all concentrated into a few really dense urban areas. whites are spread out all over the country. that's why if you go almost anywhere in the US, geographically, you will see nothing but a sea of blonde haired, blue eyed whites. but demographically we aren't in control of this country anymore. it blows.

Are these lads even white?

That's where your wrong kiddo. Natives are prone to violence. There fucking scum that can't handle alcohol. They are fucking trash and you obviously are one or have never delt with them.

Swedes lived like savages while Romans lived in highly developed urban settlements.
Does that mean Swedes are inferior?
No, it's just that Swedish conditions didn't allow them to reach same level of development. By your logic the fact you live in a very cold climate would make you super-developed on your own, yet that didn't happen. You needed to adopt progress from elsewhere in order to improve yourself.
A millennium later, Sweden is more developed than Italy.
Your arguments are awful, I'm not a cultural relativist and I agree races exist, but if you want to prove that you need better arguments.

i dunno what you're talking about dude. what is "white"? like its the most obvious thing in the world. i don't need to argue it. "white" is a race that is clearly distinguishable and maybe you wish you were one of us but you are not

So, in your opinion, only blue eyed and blonde haired people are ''white''?

But if it's so clearly distinguishable, why can't you define it?
You really need to argue it.

i agree but when they mix with us, once you get down to the 1/8th or 1/16th level then the offspring are viable and not physically repulsive, like 1/8th blacks mixed with whites are gross and sickly and weak all of the time. those races aren't made to mix. no races are made to mix, but for some reason when whites mix with natives, once it gets down to the level where the native genes are pretty low percentage, the offspring is generally viable and physically attractive. but there's not many other instance of that happening really. all other mixes basically produce not very viable offspring

that bitch has herpes you fucking faggot

If the world would but fucking BOW DOWN before the builders of civilization and shut the fuck up. What a planet we could have. Europeans and asians at the helm.

Then, later on for fucks sake, when medicine and tech reaches the next level, niggers can be white too!

If we leave the tards at the helm now, this whole show is going to fucking plummet over the edge of the world, to the sound of retarded JEW cackling.

where did i say that? go back and find the quote where i said that, shitskin? i'm going to fall for your left-wing strawman games

>the average Hispanic is 60% European as well

Don't you see how you just destroyed your own argument? I personally think that you need to be at least 85% one race to not be considered 'mixed race'.