CBTS #511 - TESLA / ALSET Edition

PREVIOUS BREAD MOTIVATION
Confirmation

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP
UPDATED

Nov 23

Nov 22 III

(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I

ANS

Nov 20 & 21

Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends
*GUIDE

Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend
Decoding CNC
Signature
Countdown +++

*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
news.com.au/technology/science/archaeology/a-turkish-lake-has-given-up-its-secret-a-3000-year-old-fortress-belonging-to-a-lost-civilisation/news-story/f190f67322c4ac96293a34844cca184c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html
villagemagazine.ie/index.php/2017/11/boiling-over/
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55549-Brainwave-and-Thought-Pattern-Manipulation-AI-Technology-And-The-Invasion-Of-Our-Minds&p=635374&viewfull=1#post635374
le.ac.uk/ebulletin-archive/ebulletin/people/appointments/2000-2009/2006/12/nparticle.2006-12-19.9467850962/index.html
archive.is/C7mt2
vigli.org/Avalon/The-Matrix-Deciphered_Robert-Duncan_Nov-2010_276p.pdf
wsj.com/articles/playboy-ceo-exits-as-magazine-explores-sale-1464735204
support.twitter.com/articles/18311
mashable.com/2017/11/17/twitter-hate-speech-symbols-december-18/#rvhjHNGV3Oqa
mashable
unvis.it/mashable.com/2017/11/17/twitter-hate-speech-symbols-december-18/#rvhjHNGV3Oqa
mysteryoftheiniquity.com/2015/03/20/major-colors-of-the-illuminati-cult/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you m8.
Goodnight and see you in 4 hours

VALIDITY of Q >>

Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user
Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

BOOK OF Q

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Any news Q?

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight
Directions
TPTB Backup

Keen RD (for NORMIES)
SUMMARY ON CF
+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
THE MESSENGER

TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING

QRD
SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME
M-Intel user
Saudi theory
Big picture
SA timeline
SA PRINCES
FOG OF WAR
Search analytics theory

EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Decl. of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Holy shit those Nov. 23 posts from Q
I never seen them in 4plebs!?

daily reminder that apparently the mere sight of a thread in the catalog triggers people so bad they have to spam it.

Or they are paid to do it :^) .

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21
NOV 22
ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12
Nov 13-14
Nov 14
Nov 15
Nov 16-19

>Nov 20
MSM SM/Q
Q CLEARANCE
AF1 over NK
NK & Clowns
Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested
Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations
CERN & White Rabbit >>
Swiss Ft Knox
KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers
U1 Informant 2

Thomas Jefferson considered an educated public to be critical to the republic’s success, calling it the “keystone of our arch of government.”

Public knowledge is what we are here for.
Its the root cause of Q's mission here

People are still playing this role playing game? I must admit it was amusing at first.. But clearly no storm came. We were told the world would be different when DJT returns from his ASIA trip, its been 2 weeks now and nada.

Time to call it quit folks, but again, this thread is amusing and def entertaining.

>Nov 22
Hugh Hefner/Q
**Hefner/CIA V2
Crash & ++ Counter
BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q
Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION
Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9
Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA
No OWLs in China/Russia
Bohemian Club
McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds
Some OWLS
In light of DEC 18

====NEW CRUMBS====
SET on NK hotel lawn
NK
SIGNATURES V2
***GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y)
GOLD

>EVEN NEWER
>Nov 23
++ Screeching
G00gle
ANS
IMPORTANT
Rizvi Traverse
Rizvi and Al Waleed
Rizvi V2
Riz & Twittter
Investments

MINI RD
NK & SpaceX
KEEN
Rocket Man

CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

I'm just in it for the kek

they are there now it seems
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

This is a little wierd in a way or i took a wrong turn.

I reverse searched the image and somehow it led me to:

ß2-adrenergic receptor

Its a gene in HOMO SAPIENS that heals long term chronic wounds or has tissue regeneration.

WTF?

MEMES
Feinstein
Move on goy
Move on V2
Mccain
RS
HRC
HRC U1
PG
Obummed
SA & BO
SHH
Lond0n
Vat1can
DC
OY VEY
U1
Opium
Grope award
John P.

>NEW
D & Blacks V2
P0pe
Black Eye
OY VEY 2
JOHN McLEG
DRAIN

!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Pushing the revelation angle some more here. Apparently we are in a jubilee year, and also the September 23rd sign was a fulfilment of prophecy.

Are we close to rapture?

Also Atlantis rising?
news.com.au/technology/science/archaeology/a-turkish-lake-has-given-up-its-secret-a-3000-year-old-fortress-belonging-to-a-lost-civilisation/news-story/f190f67322c4ac96293a34844cca184c

I will not be doing the next thread
not my gig
i'm better off standing in a corner and thinking
someone will need to announce when we get to 25-275. thank you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html
Heh. Whoopsies.

I SOLVED THE CODE LISTEN UP FAGS
RIZVI AUTHORIZED THE 2ND VEHICLE THAT KILLED GREEN
RIZVI IS IN NK, ARMED WITH MINIATURIZED NUKES, AUTHORIZED TO LAUNCH THEM

No cause for alarm, but... I do believe, the entire god damn fucking EARTH, except for the Lost City of Atlantis (NK), is re-living the CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS right at this very moment. #literallyshaking
Pray.

Been busy with Thanksgiving preparations so not up-to-date on where this thread is currently. That said, wanted to post this link of a case I've been following....The 40 yr old case of missing 6 y/o Mary Boyle in Ireland. The reporter investigating believes her disappearance may be linked to Anglo-Irish paedophile ring, of which Lord Louis Mountbatten was an alleged member. Lord Louis was an uncle to the current Prince Philip, Consort to the Queen.

This case has been stymied and covered up by local politicians for years. Tragic.

villagemagazine.ie/index.php/2017/11/boiling-over/

....aaaaaaaaand you just watched the sum of all fears as well

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:b+CmIEaI Thu 23 Nov 2017 01:16:24 No.150570023

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:b+CmIEaI Thu 23 Nov 2017 01:14:06 No.150569779

Clowns In America.
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:b+CmIEaI Thu 23 Nov 2017 01:11:25 No.150569482
Keyhole.
Happy hunting.
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:b+CmIEaI Thu 23 Nov 2017 00:52:14 No.150567655
Focus on his wife.
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:b+CmIEaI Thu 23 Nov 2017 00:47:45 No.150567199
What is FB?
Spying tool?
Who created it?
Who really created it?
Nothing is what it seems.
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:66o6MRSe Thu 23 Nov 2017 00:33:39 No.150565710
The world cannot swallow the truth.
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:66o6MRSe Thu 23 Nov 2017 00:27:53 No.150565108

Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:66o6MRSe Thu 23 Nov 2017 00:10:13 No.150563217
NK _ SpaceX.
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:66o6MRSe Thu 23 Nov 2017 00:07:16 No.150562920

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:66o6MRSe Thu 23 Nov 2017 00:05:13 No.150562694
Why did BO scuttle the shuttle program?
What is SpaceX?
Expand your thinking.
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:66o6MRSe Thu 23 Nov 2017 00:01:22 No.150562337
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Very important.
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:66o6MRSe Wed 22 Nov 2017 23:55:41 No.150561736
$4.9 billion in government subsidies.
Why?
Q

Sup Forums Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:ss2EXAyq Wed 22 Nov 2017 23:47:11 No.150560899
Can’t wait for the green light.
Teams on standby.
Q

Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55549-Brainwave-and-Thought-Pattern-Manipulation-AI-Technology-And-The-Invasion-Of-Our-Minds&p=635374&viewfull=1#post635374

"The Signals Intelligence mission of the NSA has evolved into a program of decoding EMF waves in the environment for wirelessly tapping into computers and tracking persons with the electrical currents in their bodies. Signals intelligence is based on the fact that everything in the environment with an electric current in it has a magnetic field around it which gives off EMF waves. The NSA/DOD has developed proprietary advanced digital equipment which can remotely analyze all object whether (tran-maze?) or organic that have electrical activity.

NSA's domestic electronic surveillance network

As of the early 1960's the most advanced computers in the world were at the NSA, Ft. Meade. Research breakthroughs with these computers were kept for the NSA. At the present time the NSA has advanced technology computers that are 15 years ahead of present computer technology.

The NSA obtains blanket coverage of information in the U.S. by using advanced computers that use artificial intelligence to screen all communications, regardless of medium, for key words that should be brought to the attention of NSA agents/cryptologists. These computers monitor all communications at the transmitting and receiving ends. This blanket coverage of the U.S. is a result of the NSA's Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission.

The NSA's electronic surveillance network is based on a cellular arrangement of devices that can monitor the entire EMF spectrum. This equipment was developed, implemented and kept secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs."

What is the discussion about today? could someone quickly explain?

whoever is making these new memes is terrible. thats not how they work and you are doing it wrong and you should feel bad

(more)

le.ac.uk/ebulletin-archive/ebulletin/people/appointments/2000-2009/2006/12/nparticle.2006-12-19.9467850962/index.html

did they find the cure to every disease?

Question:1514 What action is Twitter taking effective mid-Dec?

Current answer:
"Twitter will be monitoring user's behavior "on and off the platform" and will suspend a user's account if they affiliate with violent organizations, starting December 18th, according to an update to Twitter's Help Center."
____
Where/how was this announced? Citation please.

>dat negress

see for latest Q's

Is there a SPACE SHUTTLE on this building???

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME
>CTRL+F Q'S TEXT PASTEBIN
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME
>CTRL+F Q'S TEXT PASTEBIN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME
>CTRL+F Q'S TEXT PASTEBIN

Social media got everyones data so they could blackmail people, make deals develop strong AI and advance technologies.
Then they even get their own space program and steal uranium, take it to NK to develop rockets and threaten people with nuclear war.
They're like an evil cabal just doing whatever they want and have been untochable because the have people everywhere, intelligence agencies and white house.
That's what I'm getting so far.

They're getting desperate at this point.

Charlie373j storm prophet blog several years
Markmallet blog storm prophet blog several years
Itsabouttogetweirdupinhere

Not surprised. Mountbattens are jews. Fits the narrative.

Pics of (Y) - Marie Helene de Rothschild with golden mask on, #4.

as it turns out, trump is saving the world. keep digging

US presidents are not allowed to assume any other leadership roles while leading the country, that is except for Obummer:
>archive.is/C7mt2
Control over the Internet should not be in the UN's hands and yet here we are because of that worthless piece of s#it of a tranny lover

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIZARD OF OZ / ALICE IN WONDERLAND / CIA

"The CIA has a style of interrogation that they call Wizard of Oz. It is suppose to disorientate the subject. It requires intense role play like good cop bad cop. They act stupid as if they don't have a brain. They are vicious like they don't have a heart. And they act paranoid and cowardly with no courage like in reality.

The other style of interrogation they use both in the EEG heterodyned mode or in person they call Alice in Wonderland. They set clocks again and keep the subject awake for days.

They induce electromagnetically or with LSD skewed perceptions, visual and audio slanted perspectives. They test these on the American public and the World. This is part of the script to chase the white rabbit down the maze of lies."

SAUCEY > vigli.org/Avalon/The-Matrix-Deciphered_Robert-Duncan_Nov-2010_276p.pdf

dafuq u call this nigger? Fresh content beats these meme generator larp shills every day. This meme already got to MSM. That means more eyes on the prize.

And hey, this will make an entertaining movie someday false or true

Ben Kohn, managing partner at Rizvi Traverse Management took over Playboy Mag May 2016

wsj.com/articles/playboy-ceo-exits-as-magazine-explores-sale-1464735204

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT

SCOUR THIS PDF

>not her
>buttt

None of the articles/announcement I find mention "monitoring user's behavior on and off the platform" .. any anons have this cited somewhere?

DARPA and Berkeley - micro computers to implant & control feelings.

>on and off the platform

Means they already have the bots to do it, btw.

Everything is connected.

Do What Thout Will Is The Whole of The Law. Love is the Law, Love Under Fire

pic related

godfather iii eh??? not too sure if I saw that one... but is that the one where the mafia gets blessing from the pope???

Fuck offf MI5

this is important as well, methinks
see >APPLE BUNKER YELLOW SKY ... deciphered?

How do you know?
and
What are you going to do?

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT

"Information warfare works as an internet strategy according to war college documents by having people chase the white rabbit around the endless maze of disinformation so that they can't even tell what is true anymore. The only people who research these topics are the thousands of victims. No one else takes an interest.

Why isn't virtual reality and neural computer interfacing of interest to entrepreneurs or academic researchers?

It has already been demonstrated to work so the research would pay off handsomely for whom ever cracked the brain code. The CIA/DoD figured it out well over 30 years ago. Surely it can't be that difficult with the right equipment. This is how freedom of speech is destroyed by self attack of information warfare on the U.S. that they market as "strategic deception". Just remember there is more than one way to skin a rabbit."

Seems alot worse than that (Cuba) this time

Q - If Musk is a Clown/Stooge, what then is the purpose of the boring company? there has to be an angle there, I am guessing for tunneling out for bunkering and facilities. Confirm?

Kill yourself faggot.

Its the one where the mafia puts up a fake pope

like obama, soros and clinton did

>namecoin

Hard AI isn't going to answer to the fucking UN.

Your memes are shit, dipshit and you should nuke yourself from existence.

Tell me if you think this is a connection that is important. Q said Rezvi Transverse was important. There is a connection between Rezvi and Playboy and Hugh Heffner.
Look here: wsj.com/articles/playboy-ceo-exits-as-magazine-explores-sale-1464735204

Rizvi Traverse Management has large shares in Twitter, Playboy, SpaceX, Snapchat, and talent/recruiting agency SESAC. Linked to Emerald Mutual Fund. Hillary invests in 'Vanguard 500 Index Fund' which holds Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Coca-Cola, Bank of America. 'Blackstone Core Equity Partners' bought 75% of SESAC for just under $1billion dollars..... SESAC- A music licensing and royalty company.
Connection to Blackstone?

FEEDBACK WANTED
>Happy Thanksgiving
FEEDBACK WANTED

it seems "weirdly" underreported considering how huge this is.
mashable.com/2017/11/17/twitter-hate-speech-symbols-december-18/#rvhjHNGV3Oqa

Violence: You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people. This includes, but is not limited to, threatening or promoting terrorism. You also may not affiliate with organizations that — whether by their own statements or activity both on and off the platform — use or promote violence against civilians to further their causes. We will begin enforcing this rule around affiliation with such organizations on December 18, 2017.

Pic related...

Archived it
>mashable com/2017/11/17/twitter-hate-speech-symbols-december-18/#rvhjHNGV3Oqa
unvis.it/mashable.com/2017/11/17/twitter-hate-speech-symbols-december-18/#rvhjHNGV3Oqa

that pic is basically me on Sup Forums at work hiding from mrs user while I'm high and playing augmented reality minigolf with naked women overlayed.

it's completely nonsensical but makes for great content.

Has Arnie been skipping leg day?

"If this topic of dark American history interests you, you merely need to replace “Aliens” with “Department of Defense” and “terrorist” with “CIA programmed assassin” while you research and you will have much of the truth. To understand the imaging technology that is operating on the American citizens, you only need to study the stars. All technologies advanced under the auspices of space research actually get implemented and used on the people. To understand what psychotronics is, research the capabilities of “ionospheric heaters” and distributed radio telescopes in the context of directed energy weapons and a full spectrum, Earth gazing microscope."

They are scared of AI because of what it will say.
Think about it.
What if the AI blurts out the Truth?

Who is Green? I know it relates to the Buckinghamshire incident...

Arnold pics aren't recent just to show normal boot with a big leg in it

No that is satanism

This is all hypothetical right?

Q: "(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?
What does this represent?"

mysteryoftheiniquity.com/2015/03/20/major-colors-of-the-illuminati-cult/
"Leo, the astrological sign who is ruled over by the Sun and whose metal is gold, is represented by these members as having attained the end of the philosophers: the confection of the Philosopher’s Stone."

thank you for clarification

BUNKER APPLE YELLOW SKY
SNOW WHITE (SOME GETS OUT)
GREAT AWAKENING
IRON EAGLE
GODFATHER III

PRAISE JESUS
HAIL TRUMP
HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL VICTORY

Pilot.

Move SpaceX to right side inline with NASA on left.
Move hamstring to left to match U1

Granted, but for now a US president took control of an organization illegally and moved the control of the net to the organization he illegally leads. That alone should be enough reason to scrap what the bongo boy did and return the control back to the US.

post rares