No. Please. Not like this

No. Please. Not like this.

Don't worry, it's just bullshit and she comes back at will thanks to the loltimetravel retardation.

>i know

>I know

Only when she needs to cockblock him.

the power of the Witch of FEELS

Did someone say... I know?

What is with nips and those kinda of endings?

Hoshi no samidare is overrated.

Not it isn't.

Also, iB tries really hard to be Hoshi no Samidare.

I sincerely hope that if Aka gets a chance at iB again he changes up Yume's fate. It's pretty bullshit that the best girl ended up like that while everyone else was perfectly fine.

that fucking manga that everytime the heroine say love to mc she disappears then reappear as a different girl.

doesn't change the fact the HnS is overrated

I disagree, user.

That would be some cop out bullshit.

But hell if I wouldn't rejoice if that happens.

It would only be a cop out in the context of the original. His work was rushed in the end to finish it up and a lot of things went unresolved. His afterword mentions going back and potentially restarting it which can allow him to make any changes he so chooses, such as fixing the rushed ending he made and more importantly giving Yume a better ending that doesn't result in her dying before she even becomes an adult. It just rubbed me the wrong way that she was the best character in the manga and he did that shit to her and it was only her to boot. I hope he learned his lesson.

iB was too good for this sinful earth

Which one?

Stupid witch, why did she have to die?

Pretty sure that user is talking about Fujimi Lovers.
Too bad translations are dead, just one or two chapters away from the end IIRC. But I heard that it ended on a cliffhanger so

>Mangafox