Holodomor

I have been researching the Soviet Union the last few months and come across Holodomor. Fuck me, every man, women and child should know about the horrors of what happened. It's truly gut wrenching reading what happened, just like the Gulags.

>every commie synthesizer needs to be tortured and hung

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/5djnnn5i3yeb2ln/What_were_the_factors_influencing_the_move_to_collectivisation_of_agriculture_in_the_Soviet-_Union_Nils_Johann.pdf
thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Our father used to read the Bible to us, but whenever he came to the passage mentioning ‘bloodless war’ he could not explain to us what that term meant. When in 1933 he was dying from hunger he called us to his deathbed and said “This, children, is what is called bloodless war...”

>"From 1931 to 1934 we had great harvests. The weather conditions were great. However, all the grain was taken from us. People searched the fields for mice burrows hoping to find measly amounts of grain stored by mice..."

>"I still get nauseous when I remember the burial hole that all the dead livestock was thrown into. I still remember people screaming by that hole. Driven to madness by hunger people were ripping the meat of the dead animals. The stronger ones were getting bigger pieces. People ate dogs, cats, just about anything to survive."

Both countries were White. Both atrocities while not necessarily ordered by, were carried out by White people. Prove me wrong.

>"People were dying all over our village. The dogs ate the ones that were not buried. If people could catch the dogs they were eaten. In the neighboring village people ate bodies that they dug up."

>"In the spring when acacia trees started blooming everyone began eating their flowers. I remember that our neighbor who didn’t have her own acacia tree climbed on ours and I went to tell my mother that she was eating our flowers. My mother only smiled sadly."

>"Of our neighbors I remember all the Solveiki family died, all of the Kapshuks, all the Rahachenkos too - and the Yeremo family - three of them, still alive, were thrown into the mass grave…"

>"Where did all bread disappear, I do not really know, maybe they have taken it all abroad. The authorities have confiscated it, removed from the villages, loaded grain into the railway coaches and took it away someplace. They have searched the houses, taken away everything to the smallest thing. All the vegetable gardens, all the cellars were raked out and everything was taken away.

>Wealthy peasants were exiled into Siberia even before Holodomor during the “collectivization”. Communists came, collected everything. Children were crying beaten for that with the boots. It is terrifying to recall what happened. It was so dreadful that every day became engraved in my memory. People were lying everywhere as dead flies. The stench was awful. Many of our neighbors and acquaintances from our street died.

>I have no idea how I managed to survive and stay alive. In 1933 we tried to survive the best we could. We collected grass, goose-foot, burdocks, rotten potatoes and made pancakes, soups from putrid beans or nettles.

Collected gley from the trees and ate it, ate sparrows, pigeons, cats, dead and live dogs. When there was still cattle, it was eaten first, then - the domestic animals. Some were eating their own children, I would have never been able to eat my child. One of our neighbours came home when her husband, suffering from severe starvation ate their own baby-daughter. This woman went crazy.

>People were drinking a lot of water to fill stomachs, that is why the bellies and legs were swollen, the skin was swelling from the water as well. At that time the punishment for a stolen handful of grain was 5 years of prison. One was not allowed to go into the fields, the sparrows were pecking grain, though people were not allowed."

>"At that time I lived in the village of Yaressky of the Poltava region. More than a half of the village population perished as a result of the famine. It was terrifying to walk through the village: swollen people moaning and dying. The bodies of the dead were buried together, because there was no one to dig the graves.

>There were no dogs and no cats. People died at work; it was of no concern whether your body was swollen, whether you could work, whether you have eaten, whether you could – you had to go and work. Otherwise – you are the enemy of the people.

Read 200 years together and you will see who caused it. The ideology has no color of creed as it has murdered the world over wherever it was tried.

>Communism
>Jews

Pick both

>Many people never lived to see the crops of 1933 and those crops were considerable. A more severe famine, other sufferings were awaiting ahead. Rye was starting to become ripe. Those who were still able made their way to the fields. This road, however, was covered with dead bodies, some could not reach the fields, some ate grain and died right away. The patrol was hunting them down, collecting everything, trampled down the collected spikelets, beat the people, came into their homes, seized everything. What they could not take – they burned."

>"The famine began. People were eating cats, dogs in the Ros’ river all the frogs were caught out. Children were gathering insects in the fields and died swollen. Stronger peasants were forced to collect the dead to the cemeteries; they were stocked on the carts like firewood, than dropped off into one big pit. The dead were all around: on the roads, near the river, by the fences. I used to have 5 brothers. Altogether 792 souls have died in our village during the famine, in the war years – 135 souls"

>"I remember Holodomor very well, but have no wish to recall it. There were so many people dying then. They were lying out in the streets, in the fields, floating in the flux. My uncle lived in Derevka – he died of hunger and my aunt went crazy – she ate her own child. At the time one couldn’t hear the dogs barking – they were all eaten up.”

>An Anglo educated in Eastern Europe history.

Thats actually more rare than unicorns.

>Anglo
>educated
He is just high on typical Anglo propaganda.

And it is a travesty. It should be taught in School. I can guarantee not a single one of my friends of family has ever heard of the work Holodomor or Gulag or if some have they don't know the true story.

Prove the 'propaganda' wrong

>pro tip: you can't

Pakis and Pajets do not care. Brits do not care either.

It is because they never got taught. If someone knowledgeable like JP was teaching you at School, they would care.

Well, it was hidden well after USSR joined Allies, and even during cold war, Soviet attrocities and crimes were buried deep.

Hell, even here, it is not a common knowledge.

Read about Leningrad siege, it as much (if not more) disturbing

Cheers user. I will look into it.
How is it generally viewed in your country then?

i have more sympathy for kikes than ukronigger scum

Nobody really cares. they do not want to know and even if they know they would not care.

Nice b8, but in reality the Ukrainian party officials were sabotaging the supply chain.

Yeah man, it's horrible how Ukrainian SSR managed to starve half of their population while being a grain basket of Europe. Just one more evidence that those people can't govern themselves for shit.

But if they did know what happened, the actual truth we would not see tons of Soviet flags at every Corbyn rally and he wouldn't be leading the polls. It doesn't matter if they was not interested, like I wasn't at Maths but I still learnt it and know one can tell me 2+2 does not equal 2.

Good goy

>The authorities have confiscated it, removed from the villages, loaded grain into the railway coaches and took it away someplace. They have searched the houses, taken away everything to the smallest thing. All the vegetable gardens, all the cellars were raked out and everything was taken away.

please search the pitesti experiment we call it the genocide of souls

When the Nazis made it to the Ukraine, they found the (((commies))) had closed all the churches, they found mass graves with thousands of people in them, there were cattle cars full of people about to be shipped off to Central Asia. The Nazis invited the western governments to come see, but they refused. They freed the Ukraines packed into the cattle trains, opened the churches. Sadly, all that shit gets airbrushed from the history books.

Shoo commie shill

I have some interesting but short paper about collectivization if anyone want to read.

mediafire.com/file/5djnnn5i3yeb2ln/What_were_the_factors_influencing_the_move_to_collectivisation_of_agriculture_in_the_Soviet-_Union_Nils_Johann.pdf

You mean Soviet Union and what came after it, the Russian Federation?

I'll say it like that: Nazi occupation was cruel, harsh, and vile, but common wehrmacht solider was a normal man. Of course, war has it rights and many people were hurt/killed, not to mention the sick nazi ideology which fueled some more disguisting war crimes.

But Soviet occupation during war was pure, barbaric hell.

The common soviet solider was an uneducated simpleton from rural viliges, who was force drafted into red army and fueled by fear, hunger, alcohol, and terrible command who almost never punished crimes against civilians.

1/?

Can i get a basic gestalt on this and the direct tie the jews played in it? Not just storm front da joos! Tier unsourced shit.

Fucking hell - I did not know that.

This kind of mass starvation also happened in many regions of Russia around the same time +-5 years, due to many factors.

But oh no, evil Stalin was killin and eating babies for breakfast.

don't need the cp

>many factors.
that will remain unnamed by you
but i will take your word for it there are many

Political instability,
civil war, drought, corrupt party officials who were later put on trial.
Lack of stable supply chain, lack of equipment.

Go read a book, USSR between 1917 -1930 was not at all stable, but things were in motion and people worked a LOT.

The problem is that Soviet regime was never branded as vile and opressive since Soviets were also the victors of WWII. Only Germans were publicly humililated for their deeds and they had to deal with their past.

Russians never had that kind of "cleansig", and because of that, both Stalin and Lenin are often considered in positive terms, especially in older generations. Also, russians denied every single war crime or genocide untill the burden of proof was so heavy they couldn't do it anymore.

To cut the story short: There never was a condemnation of soviet crimes by russians, which imo leads post-communism nostalgia

But op i dont want to have to work :(- commie

Fake. They look thicc af just look at their stomachs

200 years later by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

>It was written as a comprehensive history of Jews in the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and modern Russia between the years 1795 and 1995, especially with regard to government attitudes toward Jews.

thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf

It was done as punishment for Nazi collaboration.
Kill a traitor before an enemy.

>he unironically believes in the Hoholohoax
There were food shortages everywhere after the war. Ukrainians are just snowflake faggots

I know, right? I noticed the same in Africa. We need to stop funding now!

It isn't cp

But why?

It sometimes preplexes me how eager to spew nonsense are people who never read an actual history book or visited a museum about the subject.

If this is a bait, good job you got me. If you are serious, I seriously would like to gulag your asses.

Noone is saying that people did not die and suffer.

So did a lot of others, during the same time.

And much more after.

Stop politicising suffering or you will turn into a whiny Ukrainian whos only tool is to cry and point fingers at the "red opressor".

And no, modern Russia will not repent and pay for the past "Soviet" crimes. It will not allow to equilise Stalin and Hitler because they were not at all the same thing.

Fuck off and take care of your own shithole, hyena of Europe.

>denied every single war crime
Why should I admit anything? It's not like I'm masochist wishing to be punished for crimes of other people.
>Commies destroy infrastructure and society, cause civil war, rob people of food to sell it for weapons.
>Famine is totally not commie fault
I guess that is the way of thought Pol Pot was infected with in France.

t. hohol

famine was caused by collectivisation (form of extreme economic repressions)

>XX congress of comparty never happened
Stalinism holds on governmental support and myth of 'corruption fighter'. It holds while Russia is shit, so yeah, equaling will not happen, but it is possible.

>Fuck off and take care of your own shithole, hyena of Europe.

Give it 10 years and yours will be the first Muslim state of Europe.

(((white)))

there's no point dwelling in the past
why aren't you butthur about some 1450 happening as well?
people responsible for these crime are long dead, their regime is dead, it's pretty much moot

Cool. Now make a thread about how you anglos starved Indians to death.

What's up with their bellies?

>Ethiopian pot belly individuals suffering from severe malnutrition or starvation often have swollen bellies because of a lack of protein. It is exacerbated in those who receive carbohydrates without sufficient proteins. Because of this lack, the blood is unable to hold water, and the water is absorbed by the body cells, most notably in the abdominal area. Thus, you see swollen bellies on those suffering from malnutrition; this is particularly pronounced in children because they have a smaller over-all height, and because their bodies require more protein than an adult, pound-for-pound.

>Why should I admit anything? It's not like I'm masochist wishing to be punished for crimes of other people.
I don't think it's about you being personally responsible for misdoings of your ancestors but rather about publicly aknowledging and condemning their crimes (via your countries representatives).
At the same time though, If you're not a cosmopol fag and actually consider yourself older generation's inheriter, it's only reasonable that you'd try to make peace with the shitty parts of your past instead of trying to hide them like a child that made a mess.

Thank you for the link, appreciated.

For the jewish run east india company no less

what's going on with his dick?

sending my prayers hope they get better soon x

welcome to pol

I fucking hate commie synthesizers.

Because you're a bunch of subhuman apes, that's why. Wolyn, kurwa.

You do know that the Bolshevik leadership was greatly Jews, even though they only made up a tiny part of the population, right?

Same....Piano purists have a point

Communist were jews

Gee, I wonder why no one has heard of the (((holodomor)))... Why aren't there a million movies, books, museums, tv shows about it flooding the west.

Stalin took the grain to sell on the international market to buy industrial equipment. But instead of only taking small amounts that would have left seed grain for next year he took it all and caused a famine.
At least the nazis killed them quick. Starving to death is slow and extremely painful and you lose your humanity while slowly dieing. It is a complete death.

No, it's not reasonable. There is fucking no reason to admit anything happened.

Imagine that, russian government says "Yeah, our soldiers were raping and pillaging everything, also tortured some people for shit and giggles and basically were a great band of savages, and our politic was to ignore this behavior, and before war we were robbing people to buy tanks and invade neighbors, also throwing innocents in torture chambers and working them to death in Gulag". Now what?

Fpbp

>Solzhenitsin about bolshevism
Why indeed.

>Both countries
Holodomor only happened in the SU, retard.

"Now" your country is a step closer to not being such a dishonest and corrupt shithole. It's not going to fix much but it is one of many things you'd need to do in order to eradicate this scummy post soviet cynicism.
My shithole suffers from cynicism as well, even more so than yours.