She deserved to die a horrible death

She deserved to die a horrible death.

YOU deserve to die a horrible death.

But she doesn't

T-they are going to revive her in S3?

No one deserves to die a horrible death.

niggers and muslims do dont forget jews

She deserved to be happily married in a peaceful world.

That girl never showed anything but kindness to others.

What's her name again?

God damn it Sup Forums fuck off

Feminine Cornelia

Why?

What would have happened if Geass didn't happen?
They'd be under Schneizel's thumb.

She was going to be Lacus 2.0 if she lived so it's better that she died

>an innocent accident

meh. That could have been written better, I always felt

She DID die a horrible death. It was the death that Code Geass needed but not the one she deserved.

;_;

Agreed. Worst girl.

Hes right though

You know weirdly enough only now with all these recent threads have I noticed how similar the artstyle of CG is to that annoying style of art that Gundam SEED made really popular. Holy shit it hasn't aged well, at all. Those fucking eyes and facial structures will one day be looked at with even more disgust than the Key artstyle for those that do hate it.

As for the actual topic, nah she didn't deserve to die, but looking at her death as a plot piece for the show it was one of the more interesting bits especially with how that affected the one guy who actually makes sense in the show, Suzaku (who also looks awful because of this damned artstyle.)

Better? it was forced as fuck... who uses that as an example?

I mean, i get it, Lelouch would not say something like "if i told you to suck my dick dry..." (which is what any normal teen male with the power to make people obey him would do) but come on...

Of all the possible examples that is what he says?! Lelouch should have struggled with the decision but ultimately decided to do it himself. He could have regretted it after the fact too...

"Intelligent" characters are actually shown as totally opposed to emotive characters but that's just a simplification for the sake of drama. A more interesting approach would have been for Lelouch to be incapable of understanding the feelings generated from a pure logical action...

Would have been far more interesting... but then it would not be an anime would it?

As stupid as the kill at the Japanese shit was, seeing the most pure, innocent in the show was heartbreaking and it really had an impact.

triggered

He used it as an example because the chessmaster side of him knew that would be the best move to play, from a purely tactical point of view, and it slipped out. His human side would never have permitted him to make that move, though.

But I'm not an eleven, you are!