Honest answer please

How is it feel to be black in Sup Forums?

The melanin in my skin results in my skin being more flexible and able to stretch more so my sides don't come off and shoot into orbit when someone posts an ebic m3me.

So not too bad.

Part of me likes it and a smaller part hates it.

why do kikes keep starting race threads constantly? what is with their obsession with blacks holy shit

> (OP) (You)
>why do kikes keep starting race threads constantly?
I dont know, I'm not a kike...but I willing to pay for kike nose... if you got good price
>what is with their obsession with blacks holy shit
as far as I know, kikes not attracted to blacks

Jij heb een zwarte piemel?

seems like your melanin doest distribute equally in your body

How does it feel to be weak and recessive?

Kanker eens even op, blaadje.

This guy gets it

Honestly I feel so bad for based blacks.

Niggers can't read

>dumb kike starts a race thread again

zwarte piemel not zwarte piet ok?

Sup Forums is a magical place

Illuminatig actually, but mostly sad... sad to see my brothers of the west getting cucked by their own.... sad to see their women daughters lands etc being ravaged by Islam and the heretics... Honestly speaking if the "white" folk dont man up and put their mouth where their money is... the new heralders of the west will be the "conquered" peoples... Indians jamaicans, japanese, south koreans, common wealth etc... we were influenced by the west, adopted christianity, but we dont have the "white guilt" complex and we wont pull punches when someone pulls the"race card" or "geneva shiit" we may be more barbaric, but in a world full of heathens and hajis, taking of the gloves goes far...far enough....

I don't really believe most people hate us here. Its more they just want to have their own nation for their race which really isn't a crime.

Hou nou eens je bek joh, homo

Nee, jij

dare i say friendship..... is magic?

I am pure Berber and I was raised Muslim...

I grew up under Ben Ali. Internet was heavly monitored by Bull Amesys, which later on would go sell their software to the west, as well as 20 000 Tunisian Internet Agency employees.

We would share Proxys like secret magical incantations in middle school. The Internet opened my eyes to the true state of the world and my real owners. Our owners.

When I heard about the hacker known as Sup Forums I couldnt post via public proxy, I had to lurk and immediately fell in love with the creativity and empathy of the people of these boards....

Then the reddit floods happened... I was studying abroad back then. Sup Forums got segmented in the abomination it is today. But I still come back here from time to time... Just to talk with people who are too tired not to laugh. People who are too beaten up by life and just want to say things like they think they are.

I love you all cumskins... You are the brothers I never had and the mad teachers that I always dreamed of.