How The Fuck Is This Ship Stealth

>200 years of American ingenuity
>the best minds in the world
>endless finances
>stealth ship
>can spot it fucking 10 miles away

Explain to me how this ship is fucking stealth? This is annoying that the American Navy cant make a proper stealth ship with all the advances in technology.

Cant be detected by radars.

What ship?

I can see it

are you fucking blind?

Nobody here but us fish

what are you talking? there's no fucking ship. Try posting a ship next time dumb dumb

>catalonian military intelligence

show me a picture of it 10 miles away then

What ship?

>What is beyond visual line

>Argentina submarines from the first world war have better stealth capabilities than the US trillion dollar flag ships

Where did it all go wrong?

Just like your country, Im fairly certain that the ship youre talking about doesn't exist. Why you would post a picture of the ocean is beyond me.

kek

Stealth in this context means it’s invisible on radar you fucking moron!

10 miles is actually pretty good.
Stealth tech isn't just like in your vidya.

Fake meme flaggot, there is no ship in your photo. Next time put a picture of the fucking boat you are referring to dumbass.

Just use your fucking eyes, it's not too hard.

Fucking kek

Cant see it too.

are you seriously blind? the ship takes up almost the whole photo

What photo?

Post the right picture next time. No wonder your country lasted 8 seconds you can't even find a picture of the USS Zumwalt to post.

What ship?

"Can spot it ten fucking miles away"
>Not understanding radar shielding
kys retard nigger

this is b8

Honestly, what the fuck are you talking about. I know you're a new country and all, but you could at least post a picture of the ship.

Silly cat there is no ship! Sad.

Was too busy sleeping while my fucking capital was being walled by the commies

there is no ship there, dumbfuck
poor b8

It can be as invisible as your independence, catacuck

you are dumb, boy

The caption should say "can't see ship, captain".

Spain bringing the rightful bants!

>posting a picture of water
>talking about ships
wat

thats why we lost a submarine u fucking retard

Imagine being so flustered that you think their is a ship lol.

>When missiles have a longer range than sight

Fucking saged

Fuck off op, there's no ship in this picture.

Can we not do this today, seriously

All i see is water and sky, is this one of those trick breads op,

>tfw OP doesn't understand the multiple concepts of stealth
>tfw OP doesn't understand trolling anons.

There are already means to automatically spot vehicles and airplanes on realtime satelitte data.

But yeah spend 1 billion on a stealth ship when everyone else just uses a 10000$ camera and a cheap software to automatically spot it.

Jealous, faggot?

This is the military's version of climate change. All these ships are shitty, break down often, have a 10 minute lifecycle in an actual war - much like the f-35. Face it, the US pissed away a generation of innovation because junk science creates big budgets.

m
>be literal retard
>posts picture of the ocean
>no ships in sight
Look at this ship guys

underrated

>Complains about a stealth ship
>Posts a picture with no ship

>one invisible ship fighting whole Catalan Navy

Holy fuck, one of the best btfo's ever

Ships will stay far away from it thinking they'll end up like the Titanic.

You owe me as new mouse burger.
I spat tea.

It's a picture of the Ocean you retard, there's no ship

>Satellite launching and repositioning
>Cheap as 10000 bucks
Please pick one Hans

Why did he post a picture of just water? is it a submarine ship? i cant see it

It's stealth because you can't see what's inside the floating warship-sized box.

Jej

Is this a pic of where the Argentine navy is buried?

Because all I see is water and sky.

Not that's a ship I can sink my eyes into!

Кeк

That's a mighty fine vessel

I can't even see this thread on my phone.

You dont need a camera for satellites installed on your ship to complement your radar.
A regular high resolution camera already does the trick. Especially since due to property of the ocean being fucking empty, so spotting irregularities is even easier.

do you have any pictures of this stealth ship?

guise guise what if its a reverse serbian jew double bait?
and weve all fallen for it?

Can you please post a picture of the ship, im interested in seeing this stealth ship

Wew lad

neither can submarines?

have you ever heard of earth curvature, you still need to launch something in the air

>Satellite
You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means

are you fucking kidding? the earth is flat. you seriously believe in round earth theory?

Source?

If the earth is flat then why does the sun always rise in the east and set in the West?

You can pick up a submarine on Sonar though you fucking retard

This ship is completely invisible to radar and sonar technology.

because the sun goes underneath the flat earth and comes up on the other side. do i have to explain everything to you burgers?

Cant? Russia definitively can and maybe China can. Piece of crap over rated hardware such as this ship is nothing but a money grap. "hurr durr look at us army men we can make good ship, gib mony pls"

Actually it doesn't, retard. Only 2 times per year.

How is that Polish tank floating on water?

thank you. this is what a true stealth ship should look like.

You fucking retard, it could not be detected with weaponry systems. Good luck shooting dumbfire rockets from miles away.

Then why is there always sunshine somewhere in the world if this is the case? Why isn’t there a whole 24 hours of darkness before anyone see sunlight?

You have to turn on the stealth field, you retard

"Stealth" ship doesn't mean it's fucking invisible you idiot. It means it can't be detected by radar. You know how hard it is to find a ship in thousands of miles of ocean? Pretty fucking difficult.

There are completely invisible forms of transportation.. You guys won't know about it for awhile, though.

because the flat earth has sides and when its not on the top of the earth its on the fucking bottom. light can travel both up and down you fucking retarded burger

Is this a meme? Am I suppose to pretend that there's actually a ship in that picture?

>Catalonian intellectual discovers not all boats are submarines

Wew

That isn’t the answer. If it takes 24 hours for the sun to shine on every place on earth, then why isn’t there a 24 hour period where sun isn’t shining due to it being on the bottom of the earth?

It's working pretty well, I don't see your problem?

>This ship is completely invisible to radar and sonar technology.
lol there's no such thing. it just has a significantly reduced radar cross section from having those flat shapes like that. invisible to sonar? doubt it - sonar is usually hydrophones - i.e. listening for the sounds of a ship's engines or other machinery to track it

Implying any military worth anything doesn't have satellites watching the earth that detects movement. To visually monitor everything.

Thanks for the pic of the stealth boat in action Slovakia bro.

why would it take longer than 24 hours for the sun to travel around the flat earth? when its not shining on the top its shining on the bottom. what dont you understand?

You can only see it because it's not in stealth mode. Wait till it activates it's 4d mirrors.

Because there is never a time on earth where the sun isn’t shining somewhere, so how can the sun be below the earth?

Where's the ship?